Author Topic: play button bug and timer reset  (Read 3224 times)

Offline BlackenedPies

• Salutes: 134
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
play button bug and timer reset
« on: December 23, 2014, 04:18:17 pm »
When it's "my crew" in a crew form and someone leaves when I press play, the play button becomes bugged and I can't press it anymore. Whenever I press it at the same time that someone leaves it becomes bugged. If I leave then the button is unbugged for the new crew leader. Does anyone else get this problem?

Also, I feel that when a captain leaves right before a match forcestart and another captain takes his place, there should be a timer reset of at least 30 seconds if not a minute. New captains fill the spot and the match immediately starts. They often end up leaving in match and I don't blame them.

Offline nanoduckling

• Salutes: 116
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: play button bug and timer reset
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 09:10:29 pm »
I get this bug, as you describe it. If a crew member leaves at around the time I hit play the play button gets locked up. A race condition maybe?

I agree with timer add with new joined captains and crew too. It might even make sense for the game to auto-unready a captain if a new crew member joins and the timer has <30 seconds on it or something. Having a gunner join in the last second when you have one already is a pain in the backside.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
Re: play button bug and timer reset
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 08:11:04 am »
Regarding the bug you should probably e-mail it to feedback@musegames.com, preferably with your log

Regarding the timer - the way you describe it was how it was meant to be, at least while it was consulted on the forum. This is really weird that it doesn't work that way.