Author Topic: 2v1 Win  (Read 8359 times)

Offline Admiral Ackbar RTDT

• Salutes: 5
    • [Krag]
    • View Profile
2v1 Win
« on: December 13, 2014, 11:07:06 pm »
Not sure where to post this but someone has to know. We just won a game where after we were winning 2 to 1 our ally surrendered. We ended up getting the last 3 kills with only the 3 people on my ship and an AI. Here is the screen shot to prove it. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=355871246

Offline GeoRmr

• Salutes: 178
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • Storm Ryders
Re: 2v1 Win
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 11:13:21 pm »
Hehe WP!

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 06:55:11 am »
Not bad. Nothing new but not bad.

Because there isn't exactly an enforcement of quality gameplay. So you do get these scenarios where you could probably win 2 v 1 scenarios as you got 2 opponents that can't both coordinate their ships and their team.

3 v 1 though I rarely hear from though, because the higher the required player count the more likely you'll get someone competent in the rather village-sized player-base.

Offline Alistair Marlowe

• Salutes: 5
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 06:22:26 pm »
Gotta love that feeling of getting the win against the odds.  I've done that once a long time ago with my fiancee on a hwachafish vs a squid and a galleon, our troll of an ally started the match by mining us, flying into the middle of duel at dawn and abandoning, so we started out 0 - 1 and alone.  It was the tensest match I think I've ever flown, but we managed to eke out a 5 - 4.  Definitely well played by you and your crew to pull that off with only one point to the enemy.

"We're surrounded?  Excellent, fire everything.  There's no escape for them this time."

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 11:06:24 pm »
Gotta love that feeling of getting the win against the odds.  I've done that once a long time ago with my fiancee on a hwachafish vs a squid and a galleon, our troll of an ally started the match by mining us, flying into the middle of duel at dawn and abandoning, so we started out 0 - 1 and alone.  It was the tensest match I think I've ever flown, but we managed to eke out a 5 - 4.  Definitely well played by you and your crew to pull that off with only one point to the enemy.

"We're surrounded?  Excellent, fire everything.  There's no escape for them this time."

I would imagine it took a liberal application of Hwacha to each ship, and the constant chewing of gats/carros/flamers, yes?  Impressive, BTW.  Salute.

Offline IvKir

• Salutes: 8
    • [CBC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 03:38:58 am »
Dat's remind me of two battles. But i have proof only for last one.

So first - it's the first time my team tried all-engineer kill-build Junker... and it was worth it. Against us were two hwachafishes, our ally was all-hwacha galleon. And... it was Paritan Rumble. Our ally leave match right at the start and enemy started to focus me... there was fun moment in all this hell, when i suddenly realized that we winning with 3-1. But that was intense battle.

Second was in Dunes (sic!), with me and my Triella (gat\mortar on right and flamer\carro on left) against Lumberspire and firesquid. And ally-pyramidion, who was level one and leave, after he was destroyed for first time. So i kinda hide near big rusty junk and tried to lure there enemy. Still a fun game and i will try to upload video AFAIK.

Offline IvKir

• [CBC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2014, 03:31:03 am »
Well, here it is. Last six minutes, with all my russian language 

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cZWL_IaPKSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline IvKir

• [CBC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2014, 11:19:04 am »
Damn. -_- For some reason it does not save last time. -_-

Edit: http://youtu.be/cZWL_IaPKSk