Author Topic: The Last Exile CLAN RECRUITING + STARTING!  (Read 6152 times)

Offline Atroix

• Salutes: 0
    • [TLEX]
    • View Profile
The Last Exile CLAN RECRUITING + STARTING!
« on: December 07, 2014, 04:40:00 am »
We are the last exile clan!
(here is our logo: http://i.imgur.com/8h72XSt.png)

We are a part of the eNigma Gaming community and have our own Guns of Icarus clan with our own hierarchy.

We will have 2 main crews and sub crews.

- One of the crews is the Royal Crew (Includes Highest Ranks).

- The other crew is the best crew.

- The sub crews will be crews will be casual groups that are formed by members of the community.

HOW TO JOIN / APPLY:

1. Join the Teamspeak 3: ts.enigmagamers.net
2. Join the The Last Exile Recruiting / Sign Up Channel or talk to an admin
3. Wait for a staff member to come to you (shouldn't be long)
4. Join and form crews!

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Re: The Last Exile CLAN RECRUITING + STARTING!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 11:44:10 am »
Hey, always glad to see new players and clans. If you need anything in getting up and running in the game feel free to PM me on the forums or email the developers at feedback@musegames.com. Best of luck and see you in the skies.

Offline Atroix

• Salutes: 0
    • [TLEX]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 02:15:00 pm »
oh thank you very much! Our community also wanted to create tournaments for Guns of Icarus, would we be allowed to? Should I email you with more information? Could we have cash prizes or maybe item codes?

Offline GeoRmr

• Salutes: 178
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • Storm Ryders
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 02:28:17 pm »
As GOI is an MLG title you can sort out tournaments through gamebattles if you want to set cash prizes (beware, I hear its a legal nightmare), other tournaments such as the aerodrome have been run independently from mlg and muse has cooperated with the organisers creating prizes like custom badges for ingame player profiles and item codes. I'd check out the community events board where these are organised if you want to see what's been done in the past. Most of the events are streamed over twitch and VODs are arround the internet. =)

Ooh also make sure that whatever you organise doesn't clash with on going tournaments or weekly events such as the iron fork or SCS! =P
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 02:33:19 pm by GeoRmr »

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 05:06:30 pm »
Yeah, just keep an eye on the event section of the forum. A lot of tournaments and events run weekly, so scheduling new stuff can be a bit of a nightmare. In game prizes are usually pretty easy to set up with the developers. Feedback@musegames.com is the best way to contact them. You don't need anything special to run events though. Just the right attitude, some good referees, and a time that teams are free. The forums are where all the major info is on events.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 01:06:21 am »
I'd avoid cash prizes. Lots of potential legal issues and headaches to go along with that.