Author Topic: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition  (Read 98737 times)

Offline Melon McCrabernathy

• Salutes: 19
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2014, 05:48:00 am »
*Melon enters the fray*

I wake up in some kind of roomy thing, see some things on a table. I decide to pick up the buff hammer and make my way outside.

Squinting in the muggy overcast day, I look around at the devastation caused by a really irresponsible killstealing robot. I waltz over to the research tent with replaceable and scratch myself, and use my buff hammer to buff my skin, making it resistant to killstealering.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2014, 07:42:27 pm »
Researches developer fusion, allowing the fusion of two developers into one, to get a speed boost from just using two separate ones together.

Offline RedRoach

• Salutes: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2014, 08:19:20 pm »
Wait a minute...

RedRoach:
You pop yourself into the Hangar...

Crap, I'm already here!

I MOVE onboard a squid. I, in addition to LOOKING at the hangar's interior, LOOK at the squid, specifically potential gun placements, any guns (or guns stored in the hangar for that matter) and areas of cover to use should the Killstealer focus fire on it's captain rather than it's crew, and I look at Cheesy, who I think is flying in the wrong direction.

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2014, 08:38:27 pm »
Action: Upgrade the medical equipment----> hopefully not moving hastens the process.

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2014, 10:48:25 pm »
Keon:
Research: Developer.
A cool-looking computer that develops things. It seems to run on Stream OS 7 IStream 4.4, the newest and bestest OS that is not even in the market. Take care of it!

Look: Bunker.
You look outside for a moment and notice that the bunker has some scraps, but it's not very damaged. It is designed to take some hits after all.

Replaceable:
Research: A list of the Killstealer's favourite things.
The KS loves all kinds of music: Nirvana, Franz Ferdinand, Slipknot, Britney Spears (the old ones, but not the Disney time ones), Lorde, Mozart, video game soundtracks... nothing too Ariana Grande or 1D though! Food: Pizza 24/7 plz. Color: Blue, though green is also nice. Animals: Cats and jellyfish and snakes are <3. Fave weapon? Words, my friend. They can break a man’s will and twist his mind... MWAHAHAH! Also bombs and lasers.

RedRoach:
Look: Hangar.
You look at the Hangar from the outside. It looks a lot more resistant to damage the place you started in, and it's in top condition at the moment.

Look: Squid.
The Squid can have a light gun on the bow, one on the starboard side and one on the stern. You shouldn’t worry about getting attacked directly if you’re in a ship, though. No guns in the hangar that you can remember.

Look: CheesyCrackers.
You see this young man and his crazy actions. You silently shake your head in disapproval.

GoldenGlade:
Research: Building upgrades.
The upgrades can be made with the Developer, just remember to be as specific as you can.

Felkin:
Research: Weapons to attack KS.
Anything that can deal more damage than I can block ;) Explosives are always useful to have around, I believe.

Piemanlives:
Look: Computer.
Pree cool, isn't it? Lots of pieces... better not take them out, could prove to be harder to put together than a shelf from IKEA. Seems to be running Stream OS 7 IStream 4.4, good luck with that.

macmacnick:
Research: Developer fusion.
What do you think they are, lab rats? You hurt their feelings, man! You’re a monster for even suggesting such a thing! D:

...wait, actually you can. It’s a modification. It would probably make the developer very unstable, though, but the faster building rate is worth it, right?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 10:51:04 pm by Oliver Colt »

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2014, 10:40:14 am »
FredTheFifth:
Somehow, the aGM is blind to your research, you need to move more, as the weapon is a part of the KS, it shares the KS statistic. 1d20 *3 damage and has multi-target. With more research, you can see that you could replicate the Killstealer weapon however it can't match all the functionality of the KS original. It'll still be very powerful. The information is now stored in your developer and will reduce the turn requirements if you decide to build it.

Thanks to aGM for making a post for me, I'm not 100% but the EoT will be posted by the end of today! Any changes to your turns or actions added should be done today! Not all of you used your actions!

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 18, 2014, 04:44:03 pm »
Action: Chill in the research tent and practice pick up lines, for a charisma boost.
Look: In the mirror.

Offline Felkin

• Salutes: 4
    • [WoD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 18, 2014, 06:55:40 pm »
I quickly run to the research tent since that seems to be the happening place, and I begin research on the proper explosive weapons to hurt the killstealer.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 18, 2014, 09:22:07 pm »
EVERYBODY BUILD MORE DEVELOPERS WITH DEVELOPERS, I shout.

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2014, 11:42:57 pm »
KillStealer

"My apologies, Mr FredTheFifth! I'm afraid I couldn't hear you due to the shouts of the other people..." *says the KillStealer feeling truly sorry for not answering the question promptly.*

"Now where was I?"

*The KS leaves the interview he was having with Ellen DeGeneres (which is where you all asked your questions for research via Twitter with the hashtag #askMrKS) and resumes to kill you all with his deadly gun. KS first attacks Cheesy's pyra and then Fred*

"MWAHAH- oh yeah Replaceable, my eyes are red cause I'm evil and stuff... MWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

(OOC: GM don't call me aGM in-game, you're breaking the fourth you-know-what! D: )

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2014, 04:14:38 am »
"SCREW THE WEAPONS!" I Shout, flying the Pyramidion out of the hangar and heading towards the old destroyed wall.

-Start flying towards old Wall

Offline FredTheFifth

• Salutes: 9
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2014, 07:20:53 am »
EVERYBODY BUILD MORE DEVELOPERS WITH DEVELOPERS, I shout.
NO!
I use my developer to build a developer builder builder that builds developers which build developers

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2014, 01:56:29 pm »
End of Turn Report (turn 3)

CONSTRUCTION REPORT:
Completed: Repeater by RedRoach
Completed: Heavy Flare Cannon by FredTheFifth
Completed: Perfume by Replaceable - made to Killstealer's taste

Under construction:
Armored Shield by GoldenGlade - finished on turn 7
Lighter by Redria - finished on turn 7
Crane by Keon - fininshed on turn 8
Base Bomb Factory by macmacnick - finished on turn 6

Keon:
You rolled into the Research tent and then ordered your developer to build a developer. Problem is, just like GoldenGlade in the future, you're already building a crane with the developer so you don't have it on hand.

Replaceable:
You ran as fast as your little fights could take you and stucked into the research tent where everyone seem to be meeting. You couldn't see any mirrors in the tent so you used the webcam on one of the computers to practise some pick up lines and gained + 5 Charisma. Colour for Charisma gain is intentionally Navy. Hard to look at, just like Replaceable now. So bright.

RedRoach:
You mounted the squid and checked around, you could see the weapons are stored in the ships store, any weapons that exist in game are in the ship store, can be mounted at any time and fired for one action, you can dismount a weapon and mount another weapon but this is take an action and not able to be fired after.

FredTheFith:
After hearing someone shout at you about building more developers, you went ahead and built a developer builder.. it fussed in a confused way then blew up on you, dealing 6 damage. I hope you weren't attached to your finger. You're now at 94 hp

GoldenGlade:
You looked around the tattled tent and used your except knowledge of first aid to improves the medical equipments. Using the developer to modify them. You couldn't help but feel you could learn more about medical stuff, possible come a nurse or doctor. There's one problem, your developer is still building the armored shield outside. So you were poking at the machine that goes beep. You're now fully healed from the awesome medical tent at 100 hp

Felkin:
You used your action to do a second research on the computer and have come up with an explosive weapon that you could use on the KS. You put this blueprint into the developer.

Piemanlives:
You tucked into the larger building, which happens to be the hangar, while in there, you get a call on your weird datapad that everyone has. It's the foreman of your work crew. They are too damn scared to come to your location with that murderous monster flying around. And staying right where it's safe and told you to go away, it seems like they blocked your number after hanging up.

Melon:
Rolling into Research with pretty all the other players with a few exceptions, you rudely scratched your butt with the buff hammer.  Seems like you're the reasons that gunners have a bad name! Bad Melon. Sadly, your butt is not considered an item and nothing happens aside getting that itchy spot.. ahhh..

macmacnick:
After your research, you're at a lost and did nothing more this turn.

KillStealer:
Cheesy
The rockets from the KS gun targeted the heats from your engines, however you as you tried to dodge the rockets you brought the ship to a complete standstill allow the rockets do extra damage to you. (Crit fail). The Rockets dealt 52 damage to your ships engines, leaving it at 648 hit points and you slowly limp off to the wall.

Due to the distance and limping engines, it'll take 3 turns, next turn you'll be out of range of the KS.. Maybe.

FredTheFifth
Staying still no-longer helped and allowed the KS to hit a bulleyes on your head causing increased damage, however it seems like the KS Ammo choice was a little off and even with the crit failure of your dodge, it only did 20 damage to you. Leaving you at 74 hp

Cheesy:
You were seen leaving the hangar and getting hit by the Killstealer pretty hard.. and you just limps away instead of a nice gateway. You'll arrive on turn 6. Meanwhile, you could use kero on the damaged engines or explore your ship, maybe the captain's cabin would awesome on your ship?

aGM
Gets a quick slap around the head for mention the fourth wall and is dealt 15651081 damage. He's now at hp. Nearly dead.

(OOC: Sorry for the late EoT, I fell asleep last night waiting for things.)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 02:00:53 pm by AbbyTheRat »

Offline FredTheFifth

• Salutes: 9
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2014, 02:50:23 pm »
Hmm, so I can't build developer builders.
I research if I can improve my developer and make it build twice as fast

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #119 on: October 19, 2014, 02:58:42 pm »
Snatches two extra developers from the tent, then performs developer fusion on them, combining them into one more powerful developer.
*Shares the research made on developer fusion with everyone*
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 03:00:26 pm by macmacnick »