Author Topic: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition  (Read 100025 times)

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition
« Reply #90 on: October 13, 2014, 12:12:30 pm »
I look between my kerosene and the computer. Back and forth. Back and forth. Reading one line.
d4 Dodge
I reach out and attempt to poke my bottle of kerosene.

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 13, 2014, 12:57:32 pm »
KillStealer

*Noticing how everyone is taking cover, the KS decides to attack the buildings in frustration. The KS uses his gun to damage all the buildings as much as possible, just aiming everywhere.*

"You're all cowards!"

*The KS then tries to calm down and get his cool back.*

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 13, 2014, 01:14:56 pm »
LOOK: Looks at the shaking building and quickly tries to assess the amount of damage KS has done to the medical tent.

Offline FredTheFifth

• Salutes: 9
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 13, 2014, 05:27:01 pm »
I must point out, my current engineer outfit is this.
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/567770337414155540/4F5E2407F3215A2216DF2A353B9D3CE8117B9524/
Killstealer, Come at me Bro

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2014, 06:16:44 pm »
Fred is AI jesus.

He walked on the very air itself. 

You are Omnipotent.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2014, 11:31:57 pm »
Borrows redria's unused developer to speed up building the factory for a turn or two.

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2014, 01:25:50 am »
Keon:
As Keon moves to the Medical tent and lays down on one of the beds, feeling relaxed he gains 6 hp to his health, not content with sitting around, he went around and used a first aid kit to bring his health up gaining 15 hp to bring his health to a total of 28

GoldenGlade
After his research and Keon laid down again, you grabbed a fresh set first aid kit and worked on other injuries, healing for 21 hp bring Keon's HP to 49. With all your knowledge of first aid, you wonder if you could improve the medical tent with better felticiles or other sort of modification.

RedRoach:
You pop yourself into the Hangar and changed your construct several times to a repeater. Looking at the plan you could tell some of the features won't be available such as shooting different ammo sizes but it can build an adjustable speed into it.  The developer doesn't know this and at it best guess, it will take 3. Super fast. Seems like the developer you have got some extra steam speeding the whole process up. And the turn is reduced by 1 as you cancelled the previous construction and it still had some materials in memory. It be done 2 turns. As the developer, you drag it along with you into the hanger, running outside from the barrack leaving you exposed to any falling stuff.

redria:
You attempt to poke the kero, as you done so, you could sworn the Kero tank made an attempt to roll away and dodge you but your accuracy was far better than whatever the kero could do, but as you try to poke, you got resisted by the armor, as the kero got a natural success, you hurt your fingers for 2 hp while the kero's defense absorbed 100% of any damage you could have done to it. The GM comes to the conclusion, based on the rolls, that the kero is OP. You nurse your poor bruised fingers, leaving your hit points at a reasonable 142

Replaceable:
You pop into the research joining redria, you looked at him oddly as he nursed his finger then you set your developer to work building pestle and mortar. The developer somehow read your mind and is also producing all the stuff needed to make everything you need for your perfumé once it's spawned it all in. It'll be available next turn.

FredTheFifth:
You sat very still staring at your computer, not realising that your developer is already building the heavy flare cannon. It be done by turn 4. Maybe you lagged.

Felkin:
You got really into look around the bunker, it seems like that you forgot to actually take an action before the turn ended. One thing to say, that's one pretty Bunker Wall, even if the GM say so herself.

macmacnick:
As the research tent was right next to you, you popped in, grabbed the spare developer that was luckily hanging around in the tent and synced it to your construction job and your turn is halved, it be done by turn 6. However, the developer you grabbed seems to be old..

Queso:
You picked up the a computer and wave your hands in a really odd way. You truly believe you're rewriting time but time moves on and you're now an engineer still in the barrack. Seems like the game world does not respond to Muse inputs.

Cheesy Crackers:
You grab the kero and run into the hangar like a madman which the GM kinda think you are but anyway. You took an action to climb a ladder and board a Pyramidion. You are now a proud owner of a Pyramidion and you can fly with other people on the ship, but this is your ship and you're the captain. Ship is already to leave and attack the KillStealer next turn, if so desired. Although you noticed all the hard point are missing weapons. However you could see the Weapons are merely stored away, waiting to be mounted.

KillStealer:
Laughing evilly, the Killstealer just fires a huge wade of cannonballs from his high heights, mostly targeting any building but really, it's going everywhere leaving pits in the ground.

Hangar
Due to some really nifty construction the cannonballs merely rolls down the side, deflexing all the damage from the balls safely into the ground.

Barrack
The barrack was the hardest hit, taking many hits from the falling shower of cannonballs, chunking off 114 hp from it, leaving it at a mere 82 hp.

Basic Medical Tent
The Medical tent fared better, managing to avoid few hits but it after having 57 hp removed, it's down to 93 hp.

Bunker
The Bunker did it job, it dirt armor removing a fair amount of damage, only taking 15 hp, the Bunker is remained with 24985 hp.

Research Tent
The research took solid hit to a tent pole for 42 hp, leaving it at 108 hp.

macmacnick
As macmacnick backed off from setting the second developer down, a cannonball went whizzing down in front of their nose and missed all the toes and the developing construction.

FredTheFifth
Was completely ignored, in fact there's a circle around Fred where no cannonballs fall at all. He was so still, the KillStealer forgot about him.

RedRoach
Running as fast as he can, he dodged all the cannonballs, next turn he'll run into the hangar

Under Construction:
TO BE DONE SOON!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:32:03 pm by AbbyTheRat »

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2014, 02:19:46 am »
RESEARCH developer
LOOK bunker
MOVE to research tent
CONSTRUCT developer.

Basically what we're going for here is to get a steady stream of developers rolling out for my BIG construction project, so pretty soon I need to program them to make more automatically. If anybody's got a free developer give it here and have safe developer-banking with 10% interest per turn, guaranteed.
BIG PLANS. BIG ONES.

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2014, 05:55:52 am »
Stay in the research tent.
Research: A list of the Killstealer's favourite things.
(Specifically: music, type of restaurant/food, colour, animal and of course weapon.)

I  assuming I don't have GOI engi tools. (Would totally repair some buildings if I did.)

Look: At the Killstealer's eye colour.

Offline RedRoach

• Salutes: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2014, 07:29:44 am »
I USE my kerosene to run faster to the hangar. I am now at the hangar as of now.
I CONTINUE construction of the repeater.
I also LOOK around at the hangar.

(OOC: In event that kerosene cannot be used to hasten the speed of the human legs, I spray it around as I run, raising the chance of the air spontaneously combusting from any flames from gunfire, explosions, or flames by 0.01%.)

Offline FredTheFifth

• Salutes: 9
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2014, 10:20:46 am »
Staying still op, I start researching the killstealers gun. Wondering if I could make a similar weapon

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2014, 12:38:09 pm »
Due to some silly stuff behind the scenes the GM is correcting a few things and bring things up to date.

Redria
redria health is now down to 142 hp, taking into account damage lost at the end of first turn.

GoldenGlade
Being in the medical tent, GoldenGlade health is restored by 6 hp, bring his health up to 98 hp

Everyone else records is correct and the Constructions information will be posted later.

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2014, 03:02:28 pm »
(ooc: you're welcome abby :P)

research:Building upgrades

Offline Felkin

• Salutes: 4
    • [WoD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2014, 12:48:42 am »
Prints out flyers with the info on the killstealer and posts them all over the bunker I am in, I then research weapons that could be used against the Killsealer(why not).

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2014, 01:31:53 am »
As I sit around wondering where the hell that work crew has gotten to I decided it would probably be best to take a look at the computer, taking cover in the large building I take out the damned contraption and begin studying it's contents.