Author Topic: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition  (Read 98711 times)

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
Re: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2014, 11:06:21 am »
Researches faster building methods.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2014, 11:10:15 am »
Can I spend my action to research again? I don't think I can really do much inside the tent.

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2014, 02:06:18 pm »
Action: Spawn in a pestle and mortar using my developer. (Im making a new fragrance.)

Killer AI's just not noticing you?
Still alive after a flurry of bullets and explosions?
Want to feel relevant in today's fast paced world of business?

Try new Eau de Killstealer! A new fragrance by Replaceable Industries Co.

Never fail to impress with this rich blend of natural human vitae?
Triple filtered stream water and vintage engine oil.
85% of people agree, Eau de Killstealer- has given them the confidence they need. At a competitive price.

All new Eau de Killstealer. In stores soon.

While stocks last.
Terms and conditions apply.
Model's in adverts wearing fake eyelashes.
Replaceable Industries Co. Cannot be held responsible for skin irritation, nausea, fatigue, irritability, bruises, fractures, infertility or death caused from prolonged use of our product.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:07:53 pm by Replaceable »

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2014, 03:04:08 pm »
RESEARCH: Looks about the medical tent and spends his time learning up on the equipment. As it's all easy ready to use with miniumal exp. I feel expertise in the matter would help out greatly.... you know since not all bodies are exactly the same.

ACTION:STASHED medical supplies into a small portable bag to assist on the battlefield. small enough to not hinder my movements but large enough so that it can safetly carry what could quickly save a life, Goldenglade then assists Leon in healing with a trauma kit, judging his own wounds to be minor in comparison.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 03:08:57 pm by Goldenglade »

Offline RedRoach

• Salutes: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2014, 03:38:21 pm »
Damnit, there's an appear to be as many tools as there are players.
I look at Queso, who has yet to grab a tool off the (overturned) table. I then quickly run to a computer before he does and research to the extent of my limited abilities "Will tools regenerate if they are destroyed?"

(OOC: WOHOO LOOPHOLES!)

After action (or lack thereof) I begin making a mad dash with my construction in hand towards the giant hangar-base-thing currently half in the ground.

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2014, 03:42:28 pm »
macmacnick:
You looked up on Stream Icarus Search Net about how to speed up the developer at building stuff. There are several ways, you could borrow a developer from someone else to half the turn. Developer take time based on a number of factors, is there an existing item (final roll reduced by half, rounded up), is the item learned (as in, researched or has been built before, reduced by a third) the size of the object being built. Modifications naturally has a lower turn roll but the more complex the modification the longer it takes.

GoldenGlade:
You learned so much about first aid, that you can now save someone from dying and having to respawn as long as they don't go below -25 hp You only restore them to 1hp on this turn. Because of your amazing knowledge, everyone now have a choice to respawn or wait, losing 5hp per turn. Each turn you work on someone above 0 hp will restore d20 + 5 hp up to their max HP. You now carry first aid kit as standard.

RedRoach:
Assuming he is an engineer, what if he takes gunner? Action deemed invalid and you're left with staring at table and empty space.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2014, 05:47:08 pm »
HEAL self as standard action.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 06:11:35 pm by Keon »

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2014, 06:59:42 pm »
Use admin powers to rewrite history so that I am an engineer!

Offline RedRoach

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2014, 09:41:52 pm »
DAMMIT GM!

I yell out towards the remainder of engineers who haven't used their research ability yet, "Research if tools will respawn after they are destroyed!"

(Don't let me down Muse  :P)

Edit: Note - This person is unpredictable.

I change my plans of modifying the hand held Dragon Tongue Flamethrower back into a developer, but with the ability to instantly replicate with controllable velocity anything that passes through a certain point of it instead of just normally replicating it. Like bullets, or kerosene gas, or more develoers, or building materials. (glance at macmacnick)

(OOC: I know people are going to be confused, so imagine a long rectangular box with a small screen on top showing what'll come out of the box. Put a trigger on one of the long sides, and on the end on the other side of the trigger mark off about 1/8 of the box with a small sensor. That portion of the box can be opened, and resized for anything to be put into it. Then, slap a dial on another side of the box that marks speed. Tadaaa! You now have basic concept for a repeater! Pun intended! Add cosmetic details like rusted metal and several welded pieces of metal and limited roundness and TADA!)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 09:59:13 pm by RedRoach »

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2014, 09:45:56 am »
There I was.. sitting in The Pit waiting for "The Wall V2" and you started without me in the lounge!?!?!?!?

Oh well better get started worshiping the new glorious leader.

I'll start building "The Llaw Mk2" Which does the same stuff as the Llaw Mk 1, But with 50% more blinding light!
The Llaw V1 did...

+1 Culture output
+47% more holy radiating light (Reduces accuracy)
+Allows research to commence on upgrading the walls arsenal.
-Uses bricks from the wall to construct, dealing damage every construction turn.
Except replace "The Wall" with "The Killstealer"

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2014, 11:20:13 pm »
Keon mumbles "Hmmph, and here I thought Cheesy would be up in arms about the wall's death and work against it's killer. Hmmph."
Keon also yells at one of the engies to set their printer to print more printers because we need at least 10 printers per person.

(OOC is that 50% + 49% = 97% blinding light, or is that 1.5*47%= 70.5 % blinding light? I need to know exactly how much more blinded I'm going to be. Also are you using bricks from the Killstealer? I don't think he'd like that.)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 11:24:54 pm by Keon »

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2014, 05:30:27 am »

OOC(

(OOC is that 50% + 49% = 97% blinding light, or is that 1.5*47%= 70.5 % blinding light? I need to know exactly how much more blinded I'm going to be. Also are you using bricks from the Killstealer? I don't think he'd like that. Yes. Yes I am, because bricks)

)

So I'll change some stuff from the first post

I grab Kerosene because Pilot is awesome, I then step out side, squint towards the faint hazy silhouette of the old Wall and immediately head to the hangar where I intend to find a Pyramidion and head to the old destroyed Wall so I can go scavenge all the old buildings / weapons and use them to destroy the players attacking the KillStealer.
I failed in my crazy defence mission last "The Wall", it shall not happen again!

- Grab Kerosene
- Go outside
- Head to hangar to prep a Pyramidion for launch (Or can I just start flying towards the destroyed Wall this turn?)

(OOC: That better Abby? :3)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:35:12 am by Cheesy Crackers »

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2014, 09:48:29 am »
I head over to the computer and research the kerosene bottle. What is the internal pressure? If it can release infinite kerosene, does it build up inside increasing the pressure, or does it just create more as it is used? Is the valve at the end directional? Can I adjust how open it is or is it just a binary open/not open?

Lots of research. I'll take a full turn to do it all.

Offline RedRoach

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2014, 11:11:13 am »
*pokes redria* resarch if destroyed kerosene is respawned

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2014, 11:12:43 am »
redria:
After going into the tent you used one of the computer to research the kero.

Kero, Provide Extra Power To All Engines.  d10 to Accuracy and dodge, reduce defense by -2, last for d4 turns   1 Takes an action to use
Stats for your Kero, ID: Kero2. Owned by redria.  It has 30/30 Hp, d10 defense, and for an odd reason for such an object, d4 Dodge.

It use is considered infinite however the pressure remains steady due to failsafe, only to add in as used to keep the pressure steady. Values at one end face straight out, with a tap. Other use of the Kero have not been considered by the GM because she's lazy, even with all her omnipresence and foresight but not limited. However, it's possible that the kero will explode if handled incorrectly with modifications to it use.

Tools do not respawn upon destruction, however new tools do spawn upon players respawn so they may switch class.

(OOC: End of Turn Later today. Woo)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 11:14:53 am by AbbyTheRat »