Author Topic: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition  (Read 98736 times)

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2014, 02:36:01 am »
.... Ouch.

(OOC, or do I need to research this? Does the crane construct itself or am I needed in person to construct the crane? Kinda a pain to research as a standard action for a whole 3 days, idk)

MOVE to medical tent.
HEAL (is healing a standard action or do I have another action left?)
LOOK at airship hangar/largest building
If HEAL is not a standard action: RESEARCH rules on body armor and helmets.

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2014, 02:52:01 am »
MOVEMENT:Joins Keon in the medical tent
LOOK: Investigate the contents of the tent

Offline RedRoach

• Salutes: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2014, 07:03:42 am »
I think a little. Then, stopping construction, I LOOK at the kerosene on the table. There's a suprisingly large amount of kerosene there. WTF was I doing? Even if I could build the replicator, there's still enough kerosene there to keep me going, and I have this developing tool that could get me more!

I CHANGE construction to a hand-held Dragon-Tounge light flamethrower. The concepts of envisioned developer's tool are now hidden but present in construction.

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2014, 09:09:28 am »
Keon:
(ooc: keon, yes/no, in medical tent healing is a free action as like last game, however you can also increase healing stuff by doing things like using first aid kit or whatever if you desire. The developer builds unassisted so while it takes a while, it does not tie you down)

As you lay yourself on the bed, you look out toward the largest building and guessed it's an airship hangar, however the doors are currently close. Not allowing anyone to see the content of it.

GoldenGlade:
As you look around the tent, you can see it has a lot of beds, tons of first aids and even a surgery room off to one side if players get deathly hurt. You thought about the Surgery and you get the feeling you and other players can assists in the recovery of others even with no apparent training or skills for surgery.. what an odd thing, no need to worry about it, just have a cuppa and recover.

RedRoach
It's still a darn kero tank, it has an attachment on one end, with a value tap. You do get a feeling that it could have a special function, being a pilot.

(ooc: Take a look at the discussion thread in the pits about research - post here)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 03:07:12 pm by AbbyTheRat »

Offline RedRoach

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2014, 09:43:52 am »
No no no, I look at the QUANTITY of kerosene on the table. In addition to other tools.

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2014, 10:20:49 am »
Damnit, there's an appear to be as many tools as there are players. So there's nothing left on the table as they all taken a tool unless someone spawns in then there's at least one extra tool to allow for them pick their class. Lazy GMing, totally.

Currently, the table is on it side and any tools spawning in is actually picked off the floor, blame Jacob.

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2014, 11:15:05 am »
I continue to flail my arms.

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2014, 11:27:11 am »
Bah. Silly thing.

I'll head over to the research tent to see what is inside.

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2014, 11:46:52 am »
Movement: Move to research tent.
Research: The killstealer's favourite fragrance.
Look: At fred's outfit.

I also look at the 'mirror' at some point during this turn. But that's kind of unrelated.
But important none the less.

(Ooc: Do i still have an action or does research count, im pretty sure it's the former...)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 11:53:24 am by Replaceable »

Offline FredTheFifth

• Salutes: 9
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2014, 04:59:23 pm »
I look at the killstealer, then back to my research, then back to the killstealer, then back to my research again.
A debate goes on my head over which is more important, running from imminent death or making sure heavy flares exist in the world.
After 3 seconds I go back to my research

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2014, 05:08:12 pm »
I pick up the SPRC and make my way outside.
Looking at the killstealer I realise I'm gonna need a bigger flare gun, so I move near a very stable server and start work on the heavy flare CANNON

You're actually building a heavy flare gun..

FredTheFifth:
After setting your developer down to build a flare cannon, taking 3 turns to do after the developer realised it could a modified blueprint of the flare gun that exists allowing for a faster build time, you notice a growing shadow upon looking up, you noticed that the Killstealer didn't see you.

all the looks will be done later, I'm half asleep at the moment

Offline Felkin

• Salutes: 4
    • [WoD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2014, 06:52:31 pm »
After finding out Old Man Henderson couldn't come to this world I decided to Google the killstealer to see if I can find the specs on him, and maybe find a weakness, as I wait I look around the building I am in.

Offline RedRoach

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2014, 11:16:06 pm »
I think for a moment. Then I yell out to any listening engies:

"Go resarch if tools will pop back up after destruction if there's only as many tools as there are players!"

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2014, 01:27:36 am »
(ooc: can extra people working together speed up the process?) Groans about how the dice are trying to kill him. Looks at the others, inquiring for help, for their mutual benefit.

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2014, 09:27:24 am »
Keon:
Your research on body armor and helmet has come up with some information. All Engineers have basic body armor as part of their class, it's at d20+10. It works by reducing damage at a d100(min 10%) percentage. Armor does not work if the damage is too great to be blocked. (Armor can actually cause more damage if it doesn't block anything). There's also Armors on Vehicle that reduce damage taken to their HP. GM sorta tells Keon somehow secretly not so secretly that due to some random rule change that he still has an action.

Redria:
As you move inside the Research tent, you notice there's several tools that helps the developer as well as one or two computer, much larger than the Engineer's computer, maybe this will help engineers research more. Maybe that's something to try out. The tent flaps slightly to the breeze outside.

Replaceable:
It took some serious googling and quite possible talking to KillStealer himself to actually find out. (You pretended to be another Murderous AI to extract this information from him). It's a mix of human blood with a dash of fresh stream and used engine oil.

While you research, you took a moment to look at FredTheFifth's outfit. It's whatever he's wearing right now as a Engineer in GoI.

Felkin
The walls are mostly bare,  but there's some food you can find at the end of the bunker. You can see it's a really sturdy construction able to withstand a lot of the KS's attacks if he decides to attack buildings.

Your research have come up with

KillStealer-Attributes
HP1000000/1000000Critical Failure Immunity
Defenced6Mulit-target
Accuracyd10*d2Success is a Success
Damaged20*3Increased Mobility
Dodged10*d2Fly
- - Built-In Weapon

(ooc, I hate the tables in SMF, no options for borders :/))