Author Topic: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition  (Read 98735 times)

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
Re: The Wall, take [2], Killstealer edition
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 03:21:18 pm »
Decides to go as an engineer.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2014, 04:33:36 pm »
LOOK at remains of ruined wall, if they still exist and were not obliterated. (By the way don't bother delaying E.O.T. for this, it won't modify my actions.)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 04:41:38 pm by Keon »

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2014, 05:35:07 pm »
(ooc: E.O.T is not soon, there's a set duration per turn... and it's longer than a day, research is required for more information on E.O.T and length of time.)

Keon:
Keon tried to look at the remains of the ruined wall, the previous boss defeated but the distance is too huge to be able to glean anything. This gives you the sense that this new battlefield is many miles and kilometers and inches and teemo units away from the pit that holds the wall.

Offline RedRoach

• Salutes: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2014, 05:45:43 pm »
RedRoach looks at the kerose more closely. He figures that it should be flammable and that it, like moonshine (bless this strange world) should be infinite. However, it's one tank.

RedRoach proceedes to utilize some of his past engineering skills to make a duplicating machine that can replicate 1 item for repeated use, but with upgrades can be expanded to up to 4 items. It should take 3 turns.

(OOC: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!? I remember seeing the killstealer as a bomb throwing drone, not a steampunk golem with guns!

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2014, 06:03:11 pm »
RedRoach:
RedRoach looks at the Kero closely and see that it IS flammable and seem to always be full no-matter how often he opens the values. He does notice a small dent.

(ooc: Maybe he was.. maybe that's how he threw a bomb, with those guns..maybe, just maybe the GM did a let Retcon, who knows, that's one badass steampunk golem that can throw bombs and is out for blood.)

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 07:01:37 pm »
Realizing that some magical barrier was blocking my way, I decided to pick up the SPRC as it is the heftiest looking device, and use it to smash down the wall next to the door and make my way outside.

--Moments Later--

Outside I go to the nearest telegraph station and go about hiring a work crew.

"I need some manpower."

"Any specific reason why?" Says the voice on the other end.

"We have... respawned, you know what this entails."

"We'll send you the best, good luck, skies above have mercy."

Offline FredTheFifth

• Salutes: 9
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2014, 06:27:51 am »
I pick up the SPRC and make my way outside.
Looking at the killstealer I realise I'm gonna need a bigger flare gun, so I move near a very stable server and start work on the heavy flare CANNON

Offline Felkin

• Salutes: 4
    • [WoD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2014, 08:09:48 am »
*Felkin looks around for a sturdy structure to hide and then precedes to hide in it  as he continues his research*

Offline RedRoach

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2014, 09:48:36 pm »
Oh yeah, I forgot that I had a second look!

I look at my surroundings. That not only includes where the hell I am, but also nearby usable buildings, possible NPCs, and for the heck of it, my fellow comrades who may or may not be pissing about.

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2014, 12:54:38 am »
*Goldenglade looks around to see what the immediate area has in regards to cover and safety locations.*

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 05:45:00 am »
Felkin:
You looked around very quickly, counting five buildings and finds a mound with a concrete doorway,
before dunking into the bunker, you also noticed there's a extremely large field beside the largest building you've ever seen but only cared about getting into safety. At least you're not blind or about to be blown up. Boo.

RedRoach:
As you have yet to leave or do as the GM noticed no movement taken just two actions, you look around the building you spawned in, it has small amount of bunk beds with pipes running off each one. It leads off into a locked room which you notice seems to be fairly smoking, like a boiler room. The wall is very bare and you notice this feels like a barrack where soldiers sleeps or in this case, this is where the GM spawns people in.. cause.. personal housing?

You took a moment to look outside through many windows, you could tell the barrack has flimsy walls. Those jerks, the GM workers couldn't make the spawn point a sturdy location. Note to self, sack the workers for making the barrack stronger than the suggested specification and fire it out the village killer. You could make out four other buildings, two of them being tents with one a red cross on a white circle. Kinda like this, the other has a light bulb, how odd. You could just make out someone dragging a computer into a building nearly buried into the ground. The last building looks kinda like this

Just much much much, many times, bigger.. it's huge.

You also noticed that the place is surrounded by open space with one large field next to the large building. You couldn't see any NPC but considering this is a battlefield, that's a good thing.. It wasn't because the GM is a lazy ass or anything. No siree. Get out of here, Applejack.

You couldn't tell who have already left but you did see FredTheFifth takes the 7th Computer as an Engineering class, so many engineers spawned in.

Looking for your fellow comrades, you notice a very handsome fellow, making a mess of the exit area. He seems unable to grab a tool and grabbed a table instead. The GM thinks this fine person is playing Surgeon simulator instead. You did notice that the person had a green name tag with the name Jacob on it.

GoldenGlade:
Counting five buildings, including the one that holds the wall behind you. You also noticed a fellow engineer sitting next to you, messing with his building tool, you could tell that he's going to start building a crane.. right next to the wall you're hiding. You look up and notice that while it providing cover, it's not really going to stop a murderous rampaging robot from targeting you. Of all the buildings, the largest building and the bunker offers the most protections as far you can tell. The GM could make another long descriptive text but she's lazy and just points you to the text talking about what RedRoach sees. How you could see a GM pointing, well, this is a very strange world.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 08:13:34 am by AbbyTheRat »

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 08:34:18 am »
I wake up, not sure where I am. I take in my surroundings and try to think back. I seem to remember a few things but nothing is coming back to me very clearly. Did I die? Is that a thing I can do now? If I do will I come back to life right here?...

I get up and naturally grab the kerosene. I head out the door and look around at the array of people doing nonsensical things, then take a moment to look about me for something that could be used to start a fire.

Offline RedRoach

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2014, 08:36:48 am »
(ooc: Look is a free action and you get feedback to it soon as I notice. GM GAG Herself. More research is needed.)

RedRoach attempts to strain his eyes further at the sun, to figure out how longer until night falls.

(OOC: Does that mean I can look as many times as I want?)

Offline AbbyTheRat

• [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2014, 11:16:04 am »
redria:
Redria notices a array of people doing silly things, some building a crane, some attempting to build a bomb launcher and someone else is summoning a work crew.

You could not see anything to start a fire with but you have special tool that everyone have to allow you to build stuff, you could build a campfire with self igniting fire or a torch or something with the special tool.

We are sparing you one of our special tool that allow you to modify or create items of any size, got extra steam power and cogs.. they say the extra steam is fine and they put it through rigorous testing, only one tester had their face removed, and only half had minor steam burns, this is pretty good records.

RedRoach:
(ooc: I dunno...did you do your research?)

RedRoach looked away from the sun for fear of going blind and instead took notice of the shadows on the ground outside, after waiting a small amount of time, he notices the shadow is still growing longer.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 11:24:42 am by AbbyTheRat »

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2014, 02:31:19 pm »
I have a special tool? I look intensely at my special tool. What is it? What does it actually do?

I'm probably going to spend my turn making a lighter, but I need to know!