Author Topic: Aerodrome: Black Channel Coalition Sign-Up  (Read 13322 times)

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Aerodrome: Black Channel Coalition Sign-Up
« on: October 01, 2014, 05:45:42 am »

“From the office of the Ministry of War, under command of Princess Nulia,

My fellow Fjordlanders. Many of you have questioned the rise of military spending within this past year.

Investments in our fleets have doubled and we have issued recruitment drives under the guise of committing major offensive operations in Firnfeld.

However, that was not the complete truth. To be truthful, certain allies with aligned interests have been secretly helping prepare the way for major operations against targets in not only Firnfeld, but Yesha, and Anglea.

The culmination of those efforts was in the recent war between Yesha and Anglea. A war which decimated both sides and resulted in them trespassing upon our lands in search of these allies. Playing right into a glorious trap, for the finishing blow.

I am proud to say that just a short time ago, our fleet under the command of the Lord Baron of Ravenrook and overseen by her royal highness personally, did indeed obliterate them in one swift stroke. Cutting down the arrogant fools who dared set their boots upon these lands.

So now my fellow Fjordlanders, it is up to us, to march down this path which our allies have forged for us. To strike back at Yesha and Anglea for their transgressions!

For that cause, our brothers and sisters in Chaladon have sided with us. With their help, we will launch this glorious war of retribution and our two nations shall no more bend a knee to those who seek to control us! Nor those who seek to pillage us and keep us in fear! 

Their Northen Pact is weak and ripe for the fall, but they haven’t given up. Even now after a defeat at our hands, they are marshalling whatever insignificant forces they can. But do not fear, our cause is righteous! The Black Channel Coalition will not be defeated!

Let them slap all the guns they want onto their peasant ships! It will do them no good when our guns wipe them from the skies and our warships fly over their capitals!

Join us my brethren! For the glory of the Fjordlands! For Princess Nulia!

Join The Black Channel Coalition!”

Sign-up with either full teams or partial teams, or single ships. Full teams gets preference of faction. Individual boat signups are welcomed and you will be drafted into a faction which needs you. We'll try to make sure you stay with the faction you signup for. Signups run until October 25th.

Example sign-up:

<Team Logo (Optional)>
<Team Name>
<Number of Ships>
<Port Hailing From (Optional, for Caster’s benefit)>
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 06:06:11 am by Gilder Unfettered »

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
Re: Aerodrome: Black Channel Coalition Sign-Up
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 09:18:45 am »
<Team Logo: to come
<Team Name: Hydra
<Number of Ships: 2
<Port Hailing From: Chaladon

Offline Celti

• Salutes: 12
    • [C¤P]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 02:26:44 am »
Team Logo:

Team Name: Wings of Daedalus
Number of Ships: 1
Port Hailing From: Averna, Chaladon

Offline Jub Jub

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 29
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 09:58:19 pm »

Team Name: SPQR
Team Logo: (Posted Above)
Fleet Strength (Number of Ships): 3
Further Loreish Gibberish: The Latin Foreign Legion of the Senate and People of Rome, hailing from the port of New Constantine, hereby pledges its services to the Black Channel Coalition.

Offline RunningTree

• Salutes: 17
    • [CsM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 11:37:05 pm »
Team Name:Crimson Sky Menace

Logo by Cadett

The Crimson Sky Menace request the protection of the Black Channel Coalition against the Northern Pact.

Despite having once fought fiercely under the Anglean banner, there is fear now of our members being handed over to Yesha to be prosecuted over alleged criminal activity on Blue Veil soil in the past (these charges we continue to contest).

Our refusal to enter into the Pact has painted our clan members as turn-coats. Their war of revenge has spilled into an attack on our mercenaries, merchants, and associates.

There is no other way to answer their "with us or against us" demands. Our hand is being forced -- turn-coat we shall be.

Though we acknowledge the sadness that would come having to face our former Ryder allies in battle, we offer our services to the war effort under the command of the Coalition, until such time as this conflict is resolved and the safety of our members secured.

Number of Ships: 3
Port Hailing From: Our members and associates hail from all across the red sands of the Burren. Our deployment is currently encamped somewhere between Fallow and Paritus.

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 03:07:52 am »
I expect in character insults between both of you :D

Thumbs up!

Offline Syconawt

• Salutes: 12
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
    • Musics!
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 06:40:47 pm »
Port Hailing From: Our members and associates hail from all across the red sands of the Burren.

Fun fact: the Burren is actually the name of a karst landscape about 20 minutes from my hometown in Ireland.

As you can see, the sands are not as red (or sandy) as the game's Burren. :P

Offline Nietzsche's Mustache

• Salutes: 27
    • [IISC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2014, 09:57:39 pm »

Team Name: Clan Clan
Ships: 1
Hailing from: Port of Illion, Chaladon Sound

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2014, 02:11:57 am »
Looking good. So right now Coalition has 2 ship spots open to balance. Hydra, WoD, and Clan Clan. You'll either have a TBB support ship to fill or you may fill from one of the other teams on your faction. Remember, anyone who signed up to fly for the Coalition could help you fill a match.

In fact, WoD and Clan Clan, since you are the only two single signups right now, I'll put you both together, so I recommend you exchange contact info. Don't count each other out. The mercenary faction in the first Aerodrome was made up of mixed teams and it did quite well.

Anymore teams that signup late will be used to fill the open spots under the Late to the Party clause before adding another team. The current time spot does allow the possibility of adding another match but more than that and we might be cutting it close. Have to allow time for intermission between matches/etc, as well as whatever potential issues come up.

That said, match list is almost ready to present. I'll hopefully have it listed early and give you time to prep.

Offline Byron Cavendish

• Salutes: 89
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
    • The Brotherhood
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2014, 04:15:12 am »
I can put together a third Hydra ship if we need it.

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2014, 06:09:43 pm »
That would work. Coalition only needs 1 more then and we could easily help fill that.

Offline Antoine Moon

• Salutes: 0
    • [TB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2014, 08:50:03 pm »

I hope I'm not too late in this but I have a full crew confirmed for this weekend if you still need an extra ship

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 04:41:25 am »

I hope I'm not too late in this but I have a full crew confirmed for this weekend if you still need an extra ship

It'll be needed. If not for their battle, for WoD & Clan Clan's third boat. If you'd able to do more weeks, we could just make you as their official 3rd, pending they don't have another.

There is also the option of siding with the Pact and helping them fill 2 boats. But then that would make you Shield, not Hydra ;D

Offline Lochnagar

• Salutes: 3
    • [Nin]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 09:55:50 pm »
Clan Clan will have 2 ships, just saying. Contact Infinity Omelette or me if you need to.