Author Topic: Should we report unresponsive players?  (Read 13383 times)

Offline Lochiel

• Salutes: 2
    • [GsC]
    • View Profile
Re: Should we report unresponsive players?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2014, 02:37:20 pm »
How would this be better than playing a match with the player, and seeing if you'd want to play another round with him on your ship?

Offline sparklerfish

• Salutes: 124
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • DJ mixes and original tracks on SoundCloud
Re: Should we report unresponsive players?
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 04:07:18 pm »
This tackles a lot bigger problem; let's say, being responsible for our actions and feeling the consequences. For instance not many people has the strenght to check every person's percentage of completed games and we can end up with someone who will leave the game after the first death - and we can't do much about it. Well, of course block, report, relocate but maybe if someone hits 50% completed games he/she should be somehow punished or at least stigmatised? Say, a black dot (in place of "Citizen dot" mentioned in my previous post) shouting out "I LEAVE GAMES".

I also approve of this.  It's always the people with <50% completion hollering at lobbies to ready up, then they end up ragequitting after their first death anyhow.  I do personally check everyone's profile and match completion percentage, but it would be helpful to have some sort of indicator if someone has a habit of quitting matches regularly.

Or, if we don't want to implement negative consequences, maybe have the opposite -- a gold star or green dot or whatever for high match completion, or something?