Author Topic: Gender-neutral accessories  (Read 25078 times)

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
Re: Gender-neutral accessories
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2014, 04:43:19 pm »
+1

I'd also add that a lot of costumes such as Corsair, War Room etc. are overly sexualised in the female versions. Some people may want to look like a legit female pirate captain, not a pinup! And there's also a couple of outfits (boiler room!) that have a very different style and just look kind of lame in the female version. The two versions don't need to look radically different if you're onto something awesome already.
I'd like a few more "serious" female costumes that are closer to the styles of their male counterparts. And for balance, a topless male "tribal" outfit. :P

this.  so much this.  my choices are so limited because I don't want something overly sexy.  in a lot of cases, I feel I have to settle for drab...

I think this is the main reason I'm so disappointed there's nothing currently like Dust Rider available.  Dust Rider is the perfect blend of badassery.  it's not overly sexualized.  it's also not bulky, dull, or outright weird.  it's just awesome.
please, Muse, make more badass costumes.  for both sexes.  for all classes.  FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Offline Dutch Vanya

• Salutes: 107
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2014, 04:59:39 pm »
There should be a male version of the ridiculous tribal stripes/wooden panel bra.

Offline sparklerfish

• Salutes: 124
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • DJ mixes and original tracks on SoundCloud
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2014, 11:18:32 pm »
There should be a male version of the ridiculous tribal stripes/wooden panel bra.

^^^^^^^

Offline Andika

• Salutes: 114
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2014, 02:58:51 pm »
+1

I'd also add that a lot of costumes such as Corsair, War Room etc. are overly sexualised in the female versions. Some people may want to look like a legit female pirate captain, not a pinup! And there's also a couple of outfits (boiler room!) that have a very different style and just look kind of lame in the female version. The two versions don't need to look radically different if you're onto something awesome already.
I'd like a few more "serious" female costumes that are closer to the styles of their male counterparts. And for balance, a topless male "tribal" outfit. :P

this.  so much this.  my choices are so limited because I don't want something overly sexy.  in a lot of cases, I feel I have to settle for drab...

I think this is the main reason I'm so disappointed there's nothing currently like Dust Rider available.  Dust Rider is the perfect blend of badassery.  it's not overly sexualized.  it's also not bulky, dull, or outright weird.  it's just awesome.
please, Muse, make more badass costumes.  for both sexes.  for all classes.  FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

CHECK OUT DA STORE OMGOMG <3 <3 <3

Edit (I forgot to add 3 more hearts)
-----

<3 <3 <3

Offline Canon Whitecandle

• Salutes: 8
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2014, 03:47:51 pm »
+1

CHECK OUT DA STORE OMGOMG <3 <3 <3

Edit (I forgot to add 3 more hearts)
-----

<3 <3 <3
You should probably explain this. I've been confined to a crappy laptop for a couple weeks now and cannot play.

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2014, 03:59:16 pm »
Dust rider is now in the store.

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2014, 04:10:53 pm »
HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS WIN AND AWESOME

THE SQUEE CANNOT BE CONTAINED!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

edit:

okay now seriously that I've had a chance to breathe, thank you Muse.  that was the last thing I was expecting.  I was just hopeful for more badass costumes, but you've one-upped that.

do still want more badass costumes, but am currently content <3
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 04:29:47 pm by shaelyn »

Offline sparklerfish

• Salutes: 124
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • DJ mixes and original tracks on SoundCloud
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2014, 10:31:58 pm »

Aw man, right after I unlock it from leveling it's now purchasable so I won't feel special anymore.  xD

Offline pandatopia

• Salutes: 15
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2014, 10:44:06 am »

Aw man, right after I unlock it from leveling it's now purchasable so I won't feel special anymore.  xD

Uh, I'm pretty sure dust rider was the kickstarter only outfit. Kickers now get a special version with a medal on the front, but everyone has access to the base suit now =D

Offline ramjamslam

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 63
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2014, 09:03:52 am »

Uh, I'm pretty sure dust rider was the kickstarter only outfit. Kickers now get a special version with a medal on the front, but everyone has access to the base suit now =D

Are you sure about the medal?  I'm not seeing it on my Dust Rider.