Author Topic: Crazy Kingdown Showdown  (Read 17757 times)

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Kingdown Showdown
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 01:12:03 pm »
I made note of this to the casters and i'm sure if you need assistance they'll be more then happy to lend you a hand. I do believe Leto would be your point of contact.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 03:30:35 pm »
I made note of this to the casters and i'm sure if you need assistance they'll be more then happy to lend you a hand. I do believe Leto would be your point of contact.
Happy to help out, yes, but I do want to make something clear: Leto is the point of contact for Leto. If you'd like my help, please contact me directly.

Offline RomanKar

• Salutes: 14
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 09:31:28 pm »
Thought you guys were like some weird Siamese twin or something.

Duly noted.

Offline Wundsalz

• Salutes: 72
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 10:49:17 am »
I'd like to participate in a event like this, but not on a regular basis. I'd be most interested to see this executed as a brief 2-4 week tournament. Regarding the 6pm EST on start time on a sunday: this will most certainly exclude the entire EU-playersbase from your event.

Offline RomanKar

• [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 11:07:05 pm »
What would be an ideal time for most of EU.  I could try and do the calculations, but probably be best to hear it from the EU players.  I really would like this tourney to be as inviting to as many folks as possible.  I wouldn't mind trying to run it earlier on Sunday, even before noon EDT.  But that, of course, wouldn't be completely up to me.

Offline Deltajugg

• Salutes: 16
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 11:19:43 pm »
The difference between EST/EDT and CEST/CET is 6 hours, meaning for the central Europe (everything between Britain and Israel, if I'm correct) 6pm EST is midnight. Depending on how long this event could last I suggest moving the start time so the event would END at that time, not start. If, for example, the event would last 2,5h, as predicted, somewhere around 3/3:30 pm EDT would be optimal, IMO, similar to the SCS time, if I'm correct.

Offline -Mad Maverick-

• Salutes: 30
    • [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 06:19:05 am »
The difference between EST/EDT and CEST/CET is 6 hours, meaning for the central Europe (everything between Britain and Israel, if I'm correct) 6pm EST is midnight. Depending on how long this event could last I suggest moving the start time so the event would END at that time, not start. If, for example, the event would last 2,5h, as predicted, somewhere around 3/3:30 pm EDT would be optimal, IMO, similar to the SCS time, if I'm correct.

you eu folks are weak!  wolves don't start practice till 1am

Offline RomanKar

• [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2014, 12:20:05 am »
Tentative Date and Time:

11 am EDT Sunday, September 21.

The tournament will consist of 4 two ship teams.  As of now, first come first serve as we will have to have exactly 4 two ship teams to make this format work properly.  Please sign up in this thread if you wish to commit your team to this tournament.

Thanks