Author Topic: Some minor UI issues  (Read 3479 times)

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
Some minor UI issues
« on: June 30, 2014, 06:04:44 pm »
1. Why during the match when I'm waiting for the respawn and the game shows map and respawn points I can't check the player list with TAB button? It seems a bit unintuitive because then player has nothing to do and if he wants to check something - then is the best time for it.

2. Speaking of the TAB-enabled player list, why can't we interact within it (i.e. add someone to friends, check his profile etc.)?

3. Why on the upper-right corner of the UI we have the roles in order: GUNNER - ENGINEER - CAPTAIN but in a "Progress" menu we have PILOT - GUNNER - ENGINEER ?

4. Sometimes clicking on notifications means accepting them (for example - an invitation to match), is there a chance that clicking such notification would open a window with some brief information (following this example - type of match, name, server and maybe number of free and occupied slots) and buttons allowing to accept or dismiss?

5. Also, to make [Clan] chat window (more) useful maybe we should add new messages counter (or at least a dot which would change colour if new message would appear). This way we know if someone wrote anything without actually checking the chat every few minutes.

Offline Milevan Faent

• Salutes: 15
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Some minor UI issues
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 07:08:22 pm »
I actually support these ideas. Most of these are things I have noticed and thought of myself, aside from 3, which I never noticed XD

Offline The Creeping Sloth

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Some minor UI issues
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 08:36:51 am »
Sound ideas. Supporting) Plus, I want to add 1 of my Ideas.

You know when you are in charge of the certain part of the ship. I think it would be handy to choose it and make it so it will be always on top of the others when you are not looking at it directly, and it slides along the edge of your screen. Or better yet, make the Icons so they Never overlap and cover each other, so all the damaged guns don`t cover the hull or balloon icons)