Author Topic: If you were a Game Modder.  (Read 35001 times)

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Re: If you were a Game Modder.
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2014, 06:38:59 pm »
Upside down Artemis.

That up arc tho xD

Interesting fact, if you move a gun over the top of straight up, the view model flips over.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2014, 06:39:26 pm »
Every gun has flare arcs and turning speed because screw balance :D

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2014, 06:43:11 pm »
Upside down Artemis.

That up arc tho xD

Interesting fact, if you move a gun over the top of straight up, the view model flips over.

:O need to see a a few guns flipping around ^=^

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2014, 11:28:35 pm »
Moar ships, dedicated racing mode, Sir Isaac Phillips, Moonshine Phoenix Claw, heavy gat, heavy merc, heavy hades, baby hwacha, different from banshee, give ships a special ability, like Junker armoring balloon temporarily, Pyra getting a rocket strapped to it, Galleon a special gun hidden in the bit where you can climb but not really do anything.  Faces forward, one shot, pushes Galleon backwards, damages balloon and hull.  Aircraft, single man Airships...

And the Icarus itself.

Offline ramjamslam

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 63
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2014, 03:53:10 am »
I really want a spectator auto join mod so I can leave the game running as a sort of a guns of icarus screensaver.  I might even buy another account so I can have a random spectate game playing while I'm playing another game.

So the deal with this mod is, it just auto joins random running games as a spectator, maybe even flipping between ships.  Tailing ships and focusing on conflict would be a bonus.

Offline seriouschess

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2015, 11:16:19 pm »
I really like steampunk so I don't want to discredit the design direction of the game by saying this but: I would really like to see a space fleet Sim. This is the closest to genuine teamwork I have seen in such a game and the engine is pretty much built for it. Think of the idea of piloting a space destroyer and going broadside with an array of rail guns. Well, I am drooling just thinking about it.

I think star citizen will take the idea and run with it though. Hopefully.

Offline SaintR.L.

• Salutes: 5
    • [☂]
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2015, 10:35:31 am »
I really like steampunk so I don't want to discredit the design direction of the game by saying this but: I would really like to see a space fleet Sim. This is the closest to genuine teamwork I have seen in such a game and the engine is pretty much built for it. Think of the idea of piloting a space destroyer and going broadside with an array of rail guns. Well, I am drooling just thinking about it.

I think star citizen will take the idea and run with it though. Hopefully.
Nothin' saying you can't roleplay this.