Author Topic: What faction will you fight for?  (Read 180795 times)

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: What faction will you fight for?
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2015, 04:38:55 pm »
If I wasn't an Anglea fan, I'd totally be Yeshan.

Offline Xylo Wenchbane

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2015, 01:09:12 am »
Definitely Anglea, they kinda remind me of viking/russo raiders. Not much hospitable land to grow crops or raise cattle but highly defensible which would make it more appealing to steal from neighbors. That and their high technology vaults with all those advanced steam goodies.

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2015, 12:06:20 pm »
I just wonder why people are picking Baronies so much.

Offline Crafeksterty

• Salutes: 73
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2015, 12:19:47 pm »
Its a cool faction in the setting of goio. It has this very ancient, monark way of doing things.
Which adds up to cool concepts like... the spire :D

The spire is actualy half a flying watch/gun|tower that was meant to guard areas, alot like... well guards just in airship sizes.

There should be more things you can look into with the baronies that i cant remember, but thats why I like them when comparing/looking at the factions.

Offline The Sky Wolf

• Salutes: 43
    • [Wolƒ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 10, 2015, 12:32:20 pm »
ill establish my own faction and live inside the canyon, and our goal would be to blow up the world as much as possible untill it all resembles the canyon

Haha! I like that.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2015, 03:56:23 pm »
ill establish my own faction and live inside the canyon, and our goal would be to blow up the world as much as possible untill it all resembles the canyon

Haha! I like that.

thats alot of dick rocks.

Offline Megabear

• Salutes: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2015, 08:07:59 pm »
The Martian Republic.

Offline smithney

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2015, 04:55:11 am »
BLOOD FOR THE ARASHI

...'till the end of time.

On a different tone, I can't get the popularity of Anglea. Those guys are power hungry asf, have awful fashion sense, and are so morbidly obsessed with the past that they can't see the forest for the trees. If you like forward-thinking engineers, why not Chaladon instead?

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2015, 06:10:02 pm »
BLOOD FOR THE ARASHI

On a different tone, I can't get the popularity of Anglea. Those guys are power hungry asf, have awful fashion sense, and are so morbidly obsessed with the past that they can't see the forest for the trees. If you like forward-thinking engineers, why not Chaladon instead?

Because the Chaladonians are treehugging hippies who are more about speed and manouverability than Anglea, who likes to smash things, and have badass old world tech.

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2015, 06:51:18 pm »
BLOOD FOR THE ARASHI

Because the Chaladonians are treehugging hippies who are more about speed and manouverability than Anglea, who likes to smash things, and have badass old world tech.
^ This, also Anglea is the only faction with any kind of automatons. And seriously? Anglea is power hungry? Have you SEEN the Empire? THEY are the violent expansionists, Anglea doesn't want your land, just any resources and valuables. 

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2015, 09:12:30 pm »
BLOOD FOR THE ARASHI

^ This, also Anglea is the only faction with any kind of automatons. And seriously? Anglea is power hungry? Have you SEEN the Empire? THEY are the violent expansionists, Anglea doesn't want your land, just any resources and valuables.

TBH, though, that's still pretty bad.

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2015, 09:27:13 pm »
BLOOD FOR THE ARASHI

Yeah, but Yesha does that AND take your home and say you have to obey them. And Chaladon? Eco-terrorists.

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2015, 01:25:28 am »
BLOOD FOR THE ARASHI

Yeah, but Yesha does that AND take your home and say you have to obey them. And Chaladon? Eco-terrorists.

TO SUM THIS UP:
Basically Every Faction: Assholes
Anglea: Reasonable Assholes

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2015, 02:22:20 am »
I'm changing my answer..
Before I answered Angleans..

However since Kamoba died is now undead (due to Totec recognising worship and going, ohhh Avatars to spread the good word of the god of war!")
I change my answer:

"We are the emissaries of Totec. May our whips cleave the flesh from bone as we spread the pain the flayed god has felt."

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2015, 02:54:52 am »
The Mann.

A name of great mystery. A Legend among the tales spoken in the northern lands.

Some say, he is a Baronie - his fabulous Clothing suggests this.

Others say he is a member of old world royalty - piloting one of the few Mobulas seen above the clouds rather than in them.

Most hear stories of his exploits in the Firnfelds suggesting he may be Anglean.

Others. Claim to have seen him flying squids in the desert suggesting an Arashi?

Most do not even know of the true purpose of the name - The Mann.