Author Topic: Double Flack on Pyramidion  (Read 26845 times)

Offline -Mad Maverick-

• Salutes: 30
    • [WOLF]
    • View Profile
Re: Double Flack on Pyramidion
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2014, 01:03:45 pm »
I miss gat/flak...

all these people making me nostalgic and sad...

Offline SuperPrincessPeach

• Salutes: 5
    • [MPD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2014, 04:35:55 pm »
I just posted this as a new player being concerned about double flack being too op and I just c people getting nostalgia lol wtf haha

Offline Battle Toads

• Salutes: 4
    • [kTen]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2014, 10:28:52 pm »
I just posted this as a new player being concerned about double flack being too op and I just c people getting nostalgia lol wtf haha

Well when the OP has content like "one of the worst builds in the game is too powerful" people tend to find something else to talk about. Besides idk how anyone can come to the conclusion double flak is OP, unless they were on the recieving end of Mysterious Medic's shenanigins a few weeks ago when he flew that double flak pyra on Fjords with a team of 2 spires to pierce armor.

Offline SuperPrincessPeach

• Salutes: 5
    • [MPD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2014, 10:43:34 pm »
Well now I know double flack is not op...I ment as when I initially posted this I was concerned that double flack were op

Offline -Mad Maverick-

• Salutes: 30
    • [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2014, 02:16:47 am »
yeah and since we knew you would figure out how wrong you were on your own we went about socializing :)

Offline GeoRmr

• Salutes: 178
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • Storm Ryders
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2014, 08:56:10 am »

Well when the OP has content like "one of the worst builds in the game is too powerful" people tend to find something else to talk about. Besides idk how anyone can come to the conclusion double flak is OP, unless they were on the recieving end of Mysterious Medic's shenanigins a few weeks ago when he flew that double flak pyra on Fjords with a team of 2 spires to pierce armor.

I thought the reason we took the double flak that game was because we were laughing at this thread! =P

Offline Tanya Phenole

• Salutes: 92
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2014, 02:40:13 pm »
We really should develop new metabuilds for Novice matches and suggest them on Dev's fireside or on forum or how do you usually make devs do minor and important changes.

Itis clearly should have been done before sale, but well.

Offline Alistair MacBain

• Salutes: 23
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2014, 02:59:01 pm »
I did it already but it seems it takes a bid of time.
And there is no dual flak in novice even though there are strange builds in there ;).

Offline Battle Toads

• Salutes: 4
    • [kTen]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2014, 03:54:21 pm »

I thought the reason we took the double flak that game was because we were laughing at this thread! =P

Unless you can time travel Geo, I don't think that is the case considering we played that match before this topic was posted