Author Topic: Introducing the new CAs!  (Read 300552 times)

Offline DoubleMDownie

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 15
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing the new CAs!
« Reply #270 on: February 13, 2015, 09:07:49 pm »
Just wanted to say congratulations on becoming
CA's to those who were accepted for February!
Hope to see you guys around!

Offline Portable Grump

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 13
    • [C¤P]
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: February 13, 2015, 11:12:45 pm »
Hey I'm Grump! Sadly I don't have a not so grump. I look forward to blowing things up in the sky with everyone. Pew pew!!!! *eats Peanut butter square* \o/

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #272 on: February 14, 2015, 03:30:53 am »
You new CAs all owe me oaths. I don't care what deity (including thy holy scientific method for you atheists out there) you swear to, just take the damn oath. One CA who hasn't taken the oath *Coughcough*Abby*coughcough* is enough. And yes, I'm still alive.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: February 14, 2015, 03:37:57 am »
Ech. Last batch we only had a couple oaths, and now none? No respect from the kids these days...

I say keelhaul the lot 'o ya

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #274 on: February 14, 2015, 04:39:34 am »
I Kamoba, captain hereby pledge myself to the service of Muse Games, my services as both a warrior and teacher, guided by the morals of the Eight Virtues shall guide my path, to awesome righteousness.
I take this totally bodacious oath, in the presence of the Rat, the Cat and the Top Hat.
May Muse have mercy on my soul.

Offline D.Strought

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 2
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: February 17, 2015, 05:29:43 pm »
Greetings,
as new CA here a small introduction:
I'm Jonasson D.Strought ingame known as [Gent]D.Strought (or before that Edeltraut_Short ;D),
I started to play GOIO back in 2012 but lost interest for ~2 years,
when I came back in ~Feb 2014 I instantly fell in love with it.
Soon after that I joined the Gentleman and still proudly wear my tophat.
As I'm also a Mad Hattter and subordinate of our recruitment officer, I'm at least online at five days the week (UTC+1).
Through the Gents I came in contact with this great community, which is so much more than bullying kinds in Global  :P
I have the highest respect for our community and how close the DEVs are working with us which I've seen in no other game.
I am proud to contribute to this community by being a CA.

*tips his hat*
J.D.Strought

P.s.: If you find spelling errors feel free to send me a pm, I'll remove them  ;)

Offline Princess Tutu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 7
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 18, 2015, 12:29:36 pm »
Hello hello

I just recently joined the CA ranks. I'm probably mostly known for my sense of humour that only I find funny. But (bad) jokes aside, I joined the game in May 2014 and instantly fell in love with it, because piloting yaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Shortly thereafter I joined the Gents and got to know the community which just furthered my interested in the game.
I live in Central Europe (Slovenia) and I'm online almost everyday during it's evening time: 8pm - 10pm UTC.

Cheers

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 21, 2015, 11:29:28 am »
I Kamoba, captain hereby pledge myself to the service of Muse Games, my services as both a warrior and teacher, guided by the morals of the Eight Virtues shall guide my path, to awesome righteousness.
I take this totally bodacious oath, in the presence of the Rat, the Cat and the Top Hat.

Kamoba wins this round.  the only one to take an oath...

more and more of the new recruits are falling under Abby's divergence!

Offline Kamoba

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 21, 2015, 11:43:28 am »

Kamoba wins this round.  the only one to take an oath...

more and more of the new recruits are falling under Abby's divergence!

I want a prize!
The rebel rats bane title or something ;)

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #279 on: March 06, 2015, 12:06:17 am »
Yes, I'm still alive, just with computer issues. (Damn Tower somehow decided that it was time to commit seppuku and burn out its power supply.)

And where are the damn oaths?

Offline Kamoba

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 06, 2015, 01:15:23 pm »
And where are the damn oaths?

None of the new CAs are real CAs because I am the only one who done the oath!

Offline Hilary Briss

• Salutes: 22
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 19, 2015, 01:06:49 pm »
Still feel my Oath was one full of meaning. Something one could sink their teeth in to.

The Gods of Icarus best have chosen wisely (this time around....). After all making Rowho a Ca. Had heard tales in the Anglean 1/4's that he'd happily have away with your spanners. As such not one to be trusted "unless paid well in shiny precious things."

I Rowho, spanner man hereby Re-pledge myself to the righteous mast of Muse Games All donations & Jacob mentioned taxes shall be duly paid albeit in an untimely manner. My services to the Muse shall-nei waver.. Unless in the stockade for nicking stuff.

Offline DoubleMDownie

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 15
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 14, 2015, 09:53:43 am »
Welcome to the newest batch of Ca's for the month of May Church Shepard and Ashunera!

Offline Ashunera

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 10
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 14, 2015, 01:45:59 pm »
Hello there, I go by Ashunera in GoI and Irbricksceo in Steam. I'm honored to have been welcomed into the CA group and will do my part to prove my worth. As the saying goes "I promise to do my best to do my duty". I'm a 19 year old Mechanical Engineering student as SPSU and have been playing GoI for about a Year now.

I decided to Join the CA's after seeing certain people being unfriendly and unhelpful to new players. This upset me, I feel the only way to grow the community is to support new players and help them learn. People scorn the inexperienced and that is wrong. When I joined the GoI community I was met by friendly and helpful people and I want to keep that great community going.

Offline NuffimNam

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 1
    • [SREP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 11, 2015, 01:27:00 am »
Hey GoIO community!

My name is Adam and I’m from Los Angeles, CA. My in-game name is TheNuffimNom and my steam id is TheNuffimNam (one letter difference). I play almost every night around 9 or 10 PM PST until around 1 or 2 AM. I love to Pilot.

I’ve been playing Guns of Icarus for about 8 months now, and I’ve been in love with the game and its community since day 1. What I’ve been up to lately:
1) Teaching new players both the best, a.k.a. meta, ways to play Guns of Icarus, but also unique and fun ways.
2) Growing a clan of friendly, active and communicative members.
3) Setting up private lobby matches with interesting/unique rules and more carefully balanced teams to ensure everyone has a better time.

Am I missing an Oath?