Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon Quest: Past, Present, and Future  (Read 181016 times)

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon Quest: Past, Present, and Future
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2013, 03:07:00 pm »
*On the 66th floor, the gas from Shink's improvised grenade took out the ambush waiting for them. Jun'ko searched the bodies and found the key to the iron door before them. Zill caught her hand before she opened it.*
Ill do it. Guys take up positions. They are expecting us. I want the controls intact if possible. Id rather use them against birds than not at all.

*The team sets up and Zill turns the key. The iron door swings open and what was there couldnt be imagined. 6 normal guards, 4 heavies, and what can only be described as a biological nightmare. It towered over every man there, and had a beak made of razor-like metal on its face. Despite this, the team opens fire.*
Jun, toss a grenade!

I thought you wanted...

Give it to me dammit!

*Papa tosses it near the door and it explodes. 4 guards go down. The heavies are unaffected and it only pissed off the birdman. The heavies spend their gatling's ammo and come forth. One soldier gets brave and runs up. The Heavy soaks up his gunfire and grabs his head, snapping his neck. Papa pushes one Heavy down and uses his hand to crush the armor onto the man's head. Zill blocks one and finds a weakness in its neck armor. He takes a blow to the chest, but shoves his pistol on the opening and fires. Two down. Jun follows up and dodges her enemy's lunge, shoving a knife into the neck. The remaining two soldiers grab onto the last heavy, pulling his head back and exposing his chin. Shink takes aim and plants a bullet into the man's jaw.

This leaves the Birdman, and Zill motions to the group.*
Ill take care of this. Go get those guns reprogrammed.

*Zill cocks his pistol and shoots the bird in the shoulder. It only charges him. The team maneuvers around the fight, takes down the 2 remaining guards, and into the hallway to the control room.*
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:56:46 pm by RearAdmiralZill »

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2013, 03:46:13 pm »
*Shink drops back and watches the scene unfold before him*

"You guys go on. I'll help Zill"

"Zill said to go on ahead"

"I never was one to listen"

*Shink Unloads his pistols into the back of the beast leaving no distinguishable marks. He tosses aside his weapons, and throws another 'Specialty' grenade Zill's way*

"See if you can't make him eat this"

*Shink then draws two wicked looking blades that are laced with some deadly poison, and rushes in towards the beast to cause a distraction*

--Control Room--

*Jun-ko and Papa enter the control room after some creative killing of the current occupants. Papa hurries to the center console, and inputs some commands in*

Access Denied

"Piece of crap computer"

*Papa Kicks The machine, and the room sparked to life ready to work*

"Now we're talking"

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2013, 04:32:06 pm »
*Yiski and his group continue through the building. After a few minutes, they exit the Tower into the surrounding town.*
*At the far end, they see the two heavy cannons. But surrounding the cannons are two bunkers. flanking the bunkers are two Hawacha turrets and a squad of heavy infantry*

*The enemy, seeing that the group excited the building, opened fire*

*The group scatters as two burst from the hawachas hits the entrance, shrapnel flying everywhere*
*Smoke fills the air, and with it the group scatters to a building to catch their breath*

Any injuries?

Took some shrapnel in my arm. nothing too bad, I can still shoot.
*BdrLine has a hand over his left forearm, some blood ozing out*

*Roland checks all over himself*
I'm alright.

*The three Imperials check themselves*
*One tries to stand on his foot, but falls back down*
I don't think I can walk far with this leg.

Ok, well patch up any wounds you have. We might be here awhile. So how are approach that thing

*Outside on the perimeter, one of Zankif's men notices the flak grid powering down*
*He goes over and tells him*

*Zankif takes out his spyglass and notices it as well*
Yeah I see it as well. Standby still and hold the perimeter, we go in until the rest of the Imperial Fleet arrives and those cannons are eliminated.

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2013, 05:35:52 pm »
The bird man rushes Zill and Shink, juggernaut charging them through two sets of doors and into the control room.

Once it had charged them through the second set of doors, they went flying and landed on their backs, speckled across the floor.

"Nice of you guys to join us, how's dealing with that giant, mutated birdman goin'?"
Papa said still staring at the control panel.

"Zill!"

"Just fine you bucket of bolts."
Zill said getting himself up off the ground, retrieving the grenade Shink gave him.

"Why the flak did I agree to this?"

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2013, 05:41:05 pm »
*The birdman shrugs off Shink's first pistol barrage and charges into Zill. Its hands had razor claws and it swiped at Zill's armor. He punched it with iron knuckles to little effect.*

Battle of attrition. My favorite...

*Shinkurex drives his blades into the back of the monstrosity. Its skin bubbles from the poison. It turns around and swipes at him, barely missing his head as Shink ducks. Zill punched it in the side and then kicked its legs from under it, knocking it down. It flays around, catching Shink in the leg with its razors. He stumbles back. Zill kicks the blades still in the birdman's back deeper in. It lets out a hideous squak and goes for Zill again. It thrusts its beak forward, hitting armor. It then lets out a flurry of punches and scratches. Sparks fly off Zill's armor until it starts to pierce, scratching Zill's torso. He punches hard this time, knocking the beast back into the other room. The poison is beginning to effect the thing. The birdman gets in a violent swipe, hitting Zill's armor again. Shink unloads another pistol into the monster's back, and Zill punches it down to the ground. Zill opens the razor beak, the blades sinking into his hand. He yells, shoving the grenade down its throat. The gas emits from its mouth. It begins to gag and flail about until it finally stays down. Zill puts a bullet in it's head for good measure. Shinkurex's leg is cut and bleeding. He sees Zill's armor leaking blood as well.*
Dont you die on us from some bird.

Ive had....worse.

*They slink onto the control room floor. Papa has managed to get the Flaks turned onto any birdmen targets. They face toward the village and begin firing at unknown targets.*
Maybe Yiski has some friends eh? Either way this should be targeting Birdmen only.

Hope they are alright.

*Shink's leg doesnt look great, and Zill's armor hides much of his pain but not the blood. Jun and two soldiers rush over to help.*
Oh God what happened?!?

Biological....nightmare is what....happened.

Ill just say that better be the only one i fight today.

Hold still.

*The soldier injects Zill with something to stabilize him. They rest in the control tower. The third soldier tried to contact Bdr on his personal radio. The Flak was still firing and he wanted to know how they were doing.*
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 05:43:29 pm by RearAdmiralZill »

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 02, 2013, 06:04:02 pm »
--Cannons--

*The team were pinned down in an abandon barracks. Luckily, it was built to withstand bombarding and could easily take the hwacha bursts and small arms fire.*

*Yiski noticed his bleeding worsened and tore his sleeve to prevent further bleeding.*

*Roland looked out in the opposite direction and noticed the ground flaks were no longer targeting the Fleet.*

Yiski. It seems Zill and the others have taken the control room.

That's good and all, but it doesn't change our situation here.

*Yiski checks his sunburst magazine and gets an idea.*

You guys think you lay down a diversion fire. With the sunburst rounds, I can mark their positions and hopefully get some support.

*The three Imperials lob smoke grenades and attempt to spread out and give diversion fire. The bunker opened fire into the smoke. Sadly, one Imperial didn't make it to cover.*

*The distraction was enough for BdrLine, Ny-Lee, and Roland to start return fire from the barracks. The distraction also let Yiski slip out and set up to another building next to the barrack.*

*Yiski loaded his sunburst magazine and opened fire on top of the bunkers. The rounds ignited, giving off there signature red smoke which quickly raised into the skies above.*

Hope we can get air support now.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 02, 2013, 06:45:18 pm »
*From the sky Zankif and his fleet sees the red smoke*
So that's where the cannons are hiding

*He goes over to his radio and to the three galleons*
All galleons open fire at that smoke. Approach with caution those cannons are still up

*From the radio*
Roger moving in

*All three galleons move from their perimeter and moves in toward the smoke. *
*Luckily for them the smoke covers the cannons view from them. *

*As they near the position, all three ships turn to port*
*Once all three ships are ready, all three open up with full flak broadsides*

*From the ground, the flak rounds hit into the remaining bunkers.*

*BdrLine and the rest watch the barrage from the building they are hiding*
Wow. Those cannons should be offline by now

*BdrLine were about to eat his words. As the smoke clears mechanical movements can be heard from the cannons*
*Both cannons fire on the three galleons, effectively destroying them*

DAMN
FLAK. Those things must be armoured liked hell

*Back with Zankif, new voices can be heard on the radio*
Allied Fleet, this is the Imperial Grand Fleet from Chang-ning we also arrived with the Wu River troop transport fleet. What's the situation

Imperial Fleet I recommend to stay out of sight from the Tower. They are carrying massive firepower, any air ship within it's vicinity WILL get shot down. Hold position around he area until they are offline, then you can send in the troop ships

Roger standing by

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2013, 07:17:13 pm »
*Zill's group watch on as the Galleons are obliterated by the pre-war cannons. Zill cringes while hes on the floor. He motions to get up.*
Sir, if you keep moving you could die with the blood youve lost.

Wouldnt be the first time ive been warned about that. We need to go help them.

Well you arent much good to them dead are you?

*Zill knew that tone. Half was worry and half was anger. Just then a squad from the other levels came on the elevator and started firing. One soldier got hit in the neck. The rest took cover, firing down the hallway. The dieing soldier bled out in from of them.*
Flak!

Look out!

*Jun'ko tossed a loch grenade down the hall. It goes off and the gunfire stops. No one wants to see if anyone survived.*
We have to move else we'll get pinned here.

Well we need to hit an armory. Im getting low on ammo.

An armor....Jun is there an armory in the village?

Should be. That barracks in town would have one underneath it.

Get on the PA system. Relay this message.

*A soldier gets on the system and relay's Zill's message.*
Blood Bolt Blood Bolt...Barracks...Look under your feet.

Hopefully.....the bridmen wont get it until...Yiski gets the weapons down there. I imagine...they would be helpful in their push.

So how does that flakin help us!?

*The bullets came flying in again. Zill stood up, taking a smoke grenade from the soldier tending his wounds. He tosses it down the hallway.*
We're getting...out of here.

*Despite his wounds, Zill charges into the smoke. The group follows, sealing the control room behind them. One by one the remaining men of the enemy squad fall as they push toward the elevator. Jun tosses another loch grenade ahead of them and clears a path. Zill gets grazed on his pierced armor. He felt slow. He knew the blood loss was getting to him. 2 heavies stood between them and the elevator doors. Papa got next to Zill, and Jun'ko behind him. With no ammo left, they went in. Zill dodged a lumbering punch from his heavy, then gave him an uppercut, staggering him. Papa simply caught his opponent's blow with his hand. He ripped the armor off his chest and put his hand through him. The heavy just fell on his knees and died. Zill punched his opponent again, making him fall back. Zill knelt down and Jun lept over, stabbing the heavy in his jugular. She helped Zill up and they all got onto the elevator. The ride down felt like an eternity.*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2013, 10:51:52 pm »
-Cannons-

*After the destruction of the Galleons, Yiski and the others regrouped at the barracks*

*Yiski and the other two guards arrived back*
*Their entrance startled BdrLine and Ny-Lee that they almost shot them*

*Roland was searching around the floor looking for a hatch to the armoury*
Yiski you heard the PA right?

Yeah I know, come on everyone search for the way in

*The six person group sweeps the whole room, turning over cots and furniture*
*One of the Guards spots the hatch in the corner of the room*
You guys over here!

*The rest comes towards him as he turns the lock and lifts the hatch*
*One by one all six goes down the hole, one guard was the last one down and he seals it shut above him*

*Inside the armoury, Walls are lined with different weapons and ammunition*
I think I'm in heaven

*BdrLine goes over to a rack and takes down what looks like a Kar98. He goes under the shelf and pulls out a pouch and fills them with magazines. He also pulls out a scope and attach it onto his belt. BdrLine finishes by stocking up with loch gernades*

*Ny-Lee goes over to a rack as well and adresses to the group*
Come on, and follow what my brother is doing. Here Roland I think you should carry a rifle as well

*Ny-Lee stocks up on equipment as well and hands Roland a rifle*
*He takes it and starts loading up as well*

*At the end of the room, one of the guards notices a crates full of explosives*
*Besides them are rocket launchers, he goes over and takes one and loads his bag with the explosives*
Think these might help us blow those things up

*Ny-Lee notices*
Yeah, here everyone take as many charges as you can. We don't know how much punishment those cannons can take. ....Ssssh everyone quiet for a second

*Everyone stops what they are doing and listen to the noise Ny-Lee heard. *
*Footsteps and voices can be heard above them, all six ready their weapons for what would be a fire fight*
*New voices are heard as furniture are being moved and gunfire exchange*

*After what seem like minutes, everything goes quiet and the latch opens*
*All six ready their guns prepared for the worst*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2013, 11:40:00 pm »
*Zills group got ready. The elevator binged and the doors rolled open. One soldier popped a smoke grenade and they exited. They made their way to the main entrance and slowly on through the corridor towards the Cannons. They got to the doors leading outside and a shot rang past them. Another squad had come behind. They took cover and returned fire.*
Jun use that grenade!

Last one!

*She pops it over the cover and into the squad. Half of them are taken out by the blast. However this squad was larger. 10 men still remained to fire on them. Zill's team split their remaining rounds and made them count. Shink picked off 2. Papa shot 1 and 2 charged in. Jun got 1 in the back with a knife and Zill smacked the other 1 down, putting a bullet in his head. One soldier popped smoke and he and Zill went into it. A shot rang off Zill's armor and Shink picked the shooter in the head. Zill caught one off guard and he snapped his neck. The soldier found the remaining three huddled together. He took out 1 but was shot. Zill came up and punched one in the throat, putting him on the ground. The other one aimed and fired. A knife came by and planted in the shooters chest. Zill just stood there. Jun finished the last one on the ground and looked at Zill.

The last bullet went through his armor and through his side. It was a clean shot through, but Zill felt it. His body was getting cold. The last soldier injected him with something and he was awake for now.*
Oh God dont die on me. Dont you dare. *She starts crying.*

Dont...cry my....love.

*Jun'ko can only sit over him, tears falling to his blood stained torso. He picks himself up despite the soldier's pleas, stumbles on through the doors to the outside. He looks on and falls to his knees. Papa and Shink pick him up and they make their way to the barracks.*
Lets go big boy. Dont go bleedin out on my gears.

Oh yea, real classy Papa. He's close to death.

Im....not....unconcious you.....idiots....

*They all kind of weakly laugh and enter the barracks.*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2013, 11:53:26 pm »
--Cannons--

*As the six readied their weapons, three heavy troopers came dropping down. They were dispatched soon enough by Yiski's thermite rounds.*

Roland, Ny-Lee, and an Imperial to re-secure the top floor. I need the other Imperial to grab the mortar and set it up out of the line of fire. BdrLine, you're with me. We're gonna make some bunker busters.

*The securing team went back up and surveyed the area.*

Yiski, I do not see any other Birdmen troops approaching.

Good to know. Just sit tight.

*Yiski and BdrLine were tinkering with the explosives.*

How about we increase the blast radius?

That'll decrease the force of the explosion. We still need something to take out the heavy troopers.

How about I disassemble my thermite rounds and combine them?

Hmm... with the increased blast radius, the termite would spread and eat through everything.

That's the idea.

*A half-hour passes before Yiski and BdrLine meet up with the rest of the group with four specially made bunker busting and killing mortar rounds.*

Let's load up a few regular mortars and see where our aims at.

*The Imperial had set up the mortar 60 meters out. Yiski loaded the mortar with regular rounds to determine their aim. They fired the first shot. Roland was spotting.*

You are a bit far Yiski. Increase angle by 9 degrees and rotation by 4 degrees.

*The second shot landed right on top of the first bunker.*

Direct hit.

Alright, time to see what these babies can do.

*The team loaded in the special round and launched it. It hit dead on with the bunker. The explosion let loose a heavy mist of thermite which melted through the bunker within seconds along with the screams of those inside.*

*The team subsequently repeated for the next bunker and, soon enough, was out of commission.*
*With the path cleared, nothing was in their way of the cannons.*

Now let's see if we can't finally get rid of these.

*Before the team moved up, Roland spotted Zill's group going into the barracks.*

Yiski, Zill's team entered the bunker. We should group up.

*The team reentered the barracks and it wasn't good. The team saw Zill's condition.*

Dammit Zill. Jun'ko how bad are his injuries?

Not good. He took a clean shot through his side and he's bleeding.

*Yiski yells down at Zill.*

You better not die on me now!

*One of the Imperials in Yiski's team approached Zill.*

I can stabilize him.

*The Imperial pulls out some bandages and wraps them around Zill and tightens them. He then pulls out a syringe and applies its contents near Zill's wound.*

He should be fine until we get him to the medics.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2013, 12:49:57 am »
--Cannons--

*After patching up Zill and securing the barracks. Yiski, BdrLine, Roland, and Ny-Lee goes with three soldiers through the destroyed bunkers towards the cannons. Shink, Papa P, Jun'ko , and the rest of the soldiers stay behind in the barracks watching Zill and for any more attacks*

*As they near the pre-war weapons, they noticed that the control room was heavily armored*
No wonder those galleons didn't put a dent in those things. Them Birdmen really wanted to protect that weapon

*To one of the soldiers*
You brought that rocket launcher right? Time for some fireworks

*The soldier takes position with a clear line of sight at the control room and fires*
*The rocket burst the door open, and the team rushes in, eliminating anyone inside*

Good work you guys, now to destroy this weapon. Everyone get out all your charges and place them around both cannons.

*All seven takes out the charges and any opening in the cannons, they place the charges*
*Once all charges are placed, the group return to the barracks*
*BdrLine and Yiski goes up to the roof where they set up the mortar again.*

*Yiski and BdrLine sets the mortar so that it is aimed at the general location of the cannons*
*They fire off a couple of rounds, until.....*

KABOOOM

*One of the mortars hit a charge and it sets off a chain reaction*
*After the dust settles, BdrLine takes out his scope and check the damage*

*Chuckling to himself*
Looks like we dont have to worry about that anymore.

*BdrLine gets out his personal radio and calls Zankif*
Zankif, you can bring in the Calvary, cannons are out

Roger, i spotted the explosion from here. I pass on the message to the troop fleet

*On Zankif's Goldfish, he calls the Imperial Fleet*
We are in the clear, move all ships towards the Tower and send in the landing troops.

Roger that, all units converge on the position

*The Grand Fleet, Zankif's Fleet, and the Troop Transport all head towards the Tower*
*From a landing zone, 7 Troop carriers land and out comes platoon of soldiers rushing inside the Tower and the surrounding town*

*Eventually, a squad of Imperial soldiers found Zill, Yiski and the others and escort them to a medical tent set up near the landing site*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2013, 01:24:15 am »
--NARRATOR--

As the Fleet lands, a flood of Imperial soldiers begin securing the town and tower, cleaning up any remaining Birdmen troops. Hours pass by until the town was completely secure. The tower was mostly secure. During the securing phase, the Imperials set up a triage tent to tend to the teams injuries sustained during their crash and fight.

Yiski's leg was properly treated. BdrLine, Ny-Lee, Jun'ko, and Roland were given minor relief pain medication. Shink was treated for a few bullet grazes. Paradox was looked over by a few field mechanics. Zill was lying on a cot and given serious medical treatment for multiple gunshot wounds and a blood transfusion.

Zankif meets with the team.

We've done a full sweep of the town and tower. The town is secure, but there are reports of fighting still happening further up in the tower. Based on the notes, we know someone is still alive controlling the troops.

Strange, are you sure there are not any other hatches like the one we found earlier with the armory?

Based on the blueprints we found in the upper floors, there aren't.

What if it was intentionally left out?

Yeah, I can see those shifty bastards doin' somethin' like that.

Zankif dispatches a number of soldiers to scan the ground for any hatches. Many are found within hours, but most lead to empty rooms, or are just hatches. When a team executes a search in the tower, soldiers manages to find a hatch located under a statue on the main floor. A soldier goes down into the hatch and moments later comes back out.

There is definitely a passage and it's not on the blueprints, we could probably get a large group in there and see where it leads.

Well you're counting us in. We came this far. No point in lettin' you soldiers have all the fun. Plus, that last dead Bird standing owes me a new ship.

Zill suddenly appears in the main floor. He's coughing up a little blood and definitely shouldn't be standing.

I hope you weren't planning on leaving me behind. Like hell if I'm going to miss putting a round into the Birdman's head.

Zill stumbles a bit and Jun'ko rushes to his side and help keeps him upright.

Zill, please, you shouldn't be up.

Sorry Lilly, but you know I'm going.

He'll be fine. We'll just have some of the soldiers comin' with us to babysit Zill.

Jun'ko cringes at the thought of Zill still being up and not resting, but she knows she can't stop him. The team followed by another eight Imperials go down into the underground passage way. The only light was provided by lamps supplied by the Imperials.

Fuck. How long have we been walking for? You sure we ain't lost?

For the tenth time Paradox, shut it. Since we've only been walking straight, I can't see how we're lost.

Damn. If I knew the path was this long, I probably should've stayed in bed.

We could always go back.

Too far to go back now.

What you expect to be at the end darling?

I don't know, but whatever it's going to end.

To much of the team's relief, they find a large metallic wall. There's no obvious lock or handle.

Are you shitting me!? All this way for a fucking dead end? FUCK!

Paradox punches the metal wall with his metal hand. To his and the team's surprise, it fell over, revealing a normal set of door behind.

Huh... didn't see that coming.

As the team approached the door, they really didn't see what was coming next.

--NARRATOR END--

--END OF DAY 10--

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2013, 10:31:56 am »
--START OF DAY 11--

--NARRATOR--

-Underground Tower Bunker-

The team of 16 stood at the door. It was highly ornate and bore the Birdman symbol.

Alright, everyone check your weapons and ammo before we end this party.

Everyone was set.

Paradox, use your metal body and break the door down. Everyone else, will rush in and find firing positions.

Zill coughed up a little more blood.

Zill and I will hang back.

Whatever. Paradox, you ready?

Fuck yeah.

Paradox quickly rushed and punched the door with all his might. The door stood little chance against Paradox's metal momentum and was easily knocked down. The team rushed inside.

There were no troops inside which baffled the team. The room was large and circular. The far end from where the team was sat multiple monitor screens showing all aspects of the town and tower. The team was fascinated by the visual monitors, ignoring the fact a lone chair was sitting in front of the monitors.

You are impressed, no. This is one of many pre-world technologies our organization has recovered. I have no doubt you met other lost technologies like our super soldiers.

The team recognized the voice of the Birdman who greeted them on their first attempt to enter Lu Tower. The chair swung around revealing the Birdman. Unlike the others the team had killed, this one's outfit was much more intricate and ornate.

By the order of the Imperial Emperor, you are under arrest for conspiracies and crimes against the Empire.

Foolish little girl, I am under no one's orders.

The Birdman pressed a button on his chair console. Suddenly, the monitors began showing a new wave of troopers engaging in firefights all over the town and tower.

No worries, your friends will meet their end soon enough to the hands of my army, but I would rather deal with you myself. For too long have you been a thorn in my side.

Okay. That's enough out of you.

Shink fired multiple volleys into the lead Birdman. At first, the Birdman fell back into his chair.

Well... that was a bit underwhelming.

Shit we did all this just for this fucker to...

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

The team looked on to the Birdman who was clapping. Shink's jaw dropped and Yiski and Zill were mentally saying "Oh shit." The Birdman got up and gave a grin.

I see you still have the habit of rudely interrupting us when we speak. As you can see I am unharmed by your petty attempts of violence.

This line set off red flags in Yiski's head. Birdman was showing the same resistances at the heavy troopers.

Shit, don't tell me you made yourself into one of those abominations?

As if on cue, the Birdman's body began to bulge out. He easily gained another three feet in height and tripled his size. His robe was ripped to shreds. His mask now on the side of his massive face. His voice was much deeper and distorted now.

No. Not like those weaker versions. THiS iS mUcH SUperIoR!

The Birdman slammed the ground with his fist, creating a small crater.

NoW. cOmE aNd fAce yOUr END!

--NARRATOR END--
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:36:39 am by Yiski »

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2013, 12:03:20 pm »
*Zill looked on as the giant Birdman stood there waiting for them to approach. He then walked past the group and stood a few feet from the beast.*
Im almost insulted. You gain a few hundred pounds in feathers and think us inferior? I expected more from you.

FoLIsh mAN. THe woRLD ShaLL BE MiNE!

*Birdman lunged in head first and Zill pulled out his pistol and shot. It caught him in his left eye and he staggered back. This both hurt and angered him. Zill coughed some blood, and stared the Birdman down.*
There, that should make you realize your situation. Im not here to die, but im sure as Hell going to kill you regardless.

*Birdman simply lunged again and this time Papa joined Zill up front. The Imperial soldiers opened fire, throwing bullets into the monster at a rapid pace. He still charged and swung at Zill and Papa. They dodged to the side. Papa went right and Zill left. Birdman went for Papa. Much to his surprise, Papa caught his next blow, his arms feeling the stress from the immense strength. Zill kicked one of its knees out and the Birdman fell.*