Author Topic: Ship Cosmetics Wishlist  (Read 91451 times)

Offline Neithrantulre

• Salutes: 8
    • [KNEE]
    • View Profile
Re: Ship Cosmetics Wishlist
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2014, 02:05:45 am »
Tarps over guns and cargo on deck so you look like a Q-ship.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q-ship

Offline Ruairi

• Salutes: 6
    • [ƤƦ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2014, 11:05:41 am »
A clockwork theme would be very cool... Cogs, gauges (like the war room pilot outfit), miscellaneous contraptions, and clocks lying around the ship. :P Maybe decorate some areas with wooden reinforcements/outlines, with brass/gold decorations or something... (Think Fable 2 master clockwork weapons but applied to a ship perhaps?)

Offline Sprayer

• Salutes: 14
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2014, 10:23:44 am »
Custom bloons for mines please. Also different color gat lasers. I'd like green.

Offline pandatopia

• Salutes: 15
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2014, 10:27:11 am »
Custom bloons for mines please.

I would definitely second this, sounds awesome! However...I dunno if anyone would see it. Would have to be very colorful - but then again might make it too easy to dodge. Either way I think its an interesting cosmetic choice.

I would also like to see a panda emblem/figurehead. Or at least a bear of some sort. That is black. And white. And fluffy. I would definitely pay money for this, how much does your artist make per hour? I'll pay his salary for it =D

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2014, 10:30:48 am »
If pandas managed to survive the great war, than I'd be pretty impressed.

Offline pandatopia

• [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2014, 10:37:59 am »

Even if they didn't, we need some sort of memorial!

Offline pandatopia

• [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2014, 10:30:23 am »

I'd like to change my retort to "oh so octupus, sylphs, valkyries, angels, mechanical dragons, and chrysomallus (are those octopus lions?) survived?"

Therefore pandas should be revered as mystical symbols of bravery and awesomeness and should merit a figurehead as well.

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2014, 10:33:09 am »

Offline Patched Wizard

• Salutes: 43
    • [+]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2014, 12:50:36 am »
Here are some basic concepts that can be expanded upon and refined.

Explorer
The airship was an opportunity too immense for some men to resist. Faced with the impenetrable wild explorers set out to make all things known to all men. Equipped with the latest in navigational tools, weighed down by the tonnes of star charts/continental maps/and ancient scribblings, and decorated with the unusual and forgotten relics of lost civilisations, an adventurer is always prepared to venture out into the unknown currents of the skies.

Merchant
The winds carry more than an airship, they carry the fortunes and hopes of empires. An explorer may make a new way through the untamed clouds but a merchant carves out the deep roads. Loaded with various crates of exotic spices, seasonal foods, warm furs, essential machinery, and whatever is in demand, the men of the coin are the backbone that keeps civilisation standing and its purses full.

Doctor
As the reaches of a nation expand further out, a simple error for those living in the boarder lands can easily spiral from minor consequences to life threatening. However, the infrastructure isn't strong enough to support emergency services in every town, so mobile airships are modified to meet the need. Prepared for every crisis a mobile hospital comes complete with life support gear, on the field surgery room, precious medicine, and winches for remote rescue. They are the true angels of the heavens.

Scientist
The pursuit of knowledge is a feverish pastime and those who dedicate themselves to it are quickly absorbed by it. Jerry-rigged observational equipment, weather balloons, heavily worded text books, technical instruments, and arcane electrical coils are all strapped onto the hulls of ships and launched out into the eye of the nearest storm to gather as much data as possible. For these brave or foolish men a life without knowledge is more dangerous than life without risk.

Nomad
For some men there is no home to go back to, no national banner to live under, no way to go but forward. Drifting lazily through the skies their airships are more than just transport they are a home to live in and to protect. The comforts of every home adorn each nook and cranny with small trinkets, portable beds, kitchenettes, and relaxing chairs overlooking the vast mountain ranges and fading sunsets. A nomad is not homeless or lost, poor or barbaric, they are complete wherever they are.

Offline B'Elanna

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 82
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2014, 12:27:55 pm »
a male conductor.

with a dashing waist.

don't leave out the stockings.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 12:47:00 pm by B'Elanna »

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2014, 07:05:53 pm »
Was a fishing theme mentioned? If not, Fishing theme. Nets, crab cages, and other fishing paraphernalia.

With that, fisherman outfits. Especially Creepy Raincoat Man.

Offline Dutch Vanya

• Salutes: 107
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2014, 09:18:54 pm »
Was a fishing theme mentioned? If not, Fishing theme. Nets, crab cages, and other fishing paraphernalia.

With that, fisherman outfits. Especially Creepy Raincoat Man.

During some battles i like to take a step back and go to the ol' northern fjords fishin' hole. The one in blue spawn, near the middle, at the bottom of the valley. It's nice and calm down there.

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2014, 12:16:17 am »
the helm doesn't currently change for any of the themes, right?

because we need more wheel options.

I'm sure the pilot's really not looking at the wheel for the duration of his time on the helm, but for anyone watching a stream or a youtube vid from a pilot's point of view when they leave it in first person perspective, that wheel is the majority of what they see.  might as well make it something pretty to look at and give it some variety between streams.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 12:19:07 am by shaelyn »

Offline GeoRmr

• Salutes: 178
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • Storm Ryders
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2014, 06:52:15 am »
the helm doesn't currently change for any of the themes, right?

because we need more wheel options.

I'm sure the pilot's really not looking at the wheel for the duration of his time on the helm, but for anyone watching a stream or a youtube vid from a pilot's point of view when they leave it in first person perspective, that wheel is the majority of what they see.  might as well make it something pretty to look at and give it some variety between streams.

This, aaand we need more gun options, I'd love to see different models for the weapons that come with the themes or have the weapon set as an independent  customisation option (some that you could perhaps unlock at different levels).

Offline JinxedHatesYou

• Salutes: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2014, 09:20:17 am »
Going to throw a mad bone here.
Sounds like a theme for support ship.

Ship's theme: military mobile hospital.
List of possible decorations:
1) large and open area of ship (basicly repurpused for field surgery):
-number of bed rolls;
-number of surgical tools scattered around;
-number of bottles with various alcohol liquids;
-possibly even few "patients" either animated or not;
-blood, obviously.
2) Front or side areas:
-banners with red scorr emblem.

Also, this for decal:

And afte actually reading the thread I see that similiar thing was already suggested.
Oh well.