Author Topic: Ship Cosmetics Wishlist  (Read 89686 times)

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
Re: Ship Cosmetics Wishlist
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2015, 09:16:22 pm »
As a player who plans to regularly reset his lvl (now delayed because dumb vet game stuff), nah.

Offline Dawson the Wizard

• Salutes: 3
    • [ARSR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2016, 11:51:18 pm »
Mustache figurehead, please

Offline GeoRmr

• Salutes: 178
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
    • Storm Ryders
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2016, 01:21:58 pm »
WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE OUR OWN CLAN EMBLEMS TO PUT ON THE SIDE OF OUR SHIPS AT A CERTAIN CLAN LEVEL OR PERSONAL CLAN LEADER LEVEL!!

Please? <3

P.S: Also, maybe the clan name to be put on the ship? =)

you can do that already with steam workshop mate. pic related

Offline OverlordEgg

• Salutes: 2
    • [◕_◕]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2016, 10:55:15 pm »
Being able to choose my death explosion would be incredible. If I die I want to burst into fireworks some days, maybe celebrate my release from this world with a burst of confetti on other days. If I'm feeling festive, perhaps snowflakes. Etc. etc. A whole new level of decorating the skies.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2016, 04:08:00 am »
Being able to choose my death explosion would be incredible. If I die I want to burst into fireworks some days, maybe celebrate my release from this world with a burst of confetti on other days. If I'm feeling festive, perhaps snowflakes. Etc. etc. A whole new level of decorating the skies.

This!
All of this!

Muse shut up and take my money! I want to pick my ending!

Mushroom cloud... Ship combusting and turning into a mass of Tentacles..... I think I have more luck with mushroom cloud, but yeah I like the idea of picking our death.

Offline C r o w

• Salutes: 15
    • [Lock]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2016, 07:26:53 am »
We require more figureheads!
Seriously, even if I really like the ones that are already available, we need moar. I wouldn't mind another dragon figurehead, that is more dragonish and less steam-punkish.
The figurehead of the infamous Queen Anne's Revenge (Blackbeard's ship, really existed.).
Also a raven, of even the figurehead of a crow.
It should be made also a ship theme for the infamous Grim Reapers clan, with, you know, skulls, bones, black carpets, candles, a general dark gothic design, that also changes the death-explosion effect, (like the birthday party one does), and releases an evil looking miasma.
Also, since some members of the community are totally insane and revere the Mine Launcher, the Phobos, as a divinity, there should be also an emblem portraying the Ancient Greek divinity Phobos, or even a figurehead portraying him...
Wait...
Why not both?
Also, the guns sounds are good, but I want a gun-sound to be like a shriek, a woman's horrified scream, to engage also in psychological combat, other than actual combat, that makes you think:
"Well, fuck. That is gonna hurt a lot."

Offline Mean Machine

• Salutes: 31
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2016, 08:48:17 am »

I would like to change skin/theme for UI and icons and stuff, but if that's too much to ask for then just different main menu background would be very cool. I want some sci-fi looking skin with fancy blue/white/black combo style.

Offline Naoura

• Salutes: 25
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 06, 2016, 02:53:30 pm »
Brother's In Arms theme.

Actually have quarters and personal themes and such, cots or hammocks hanging on some places, something like a small stove for cooking meals on or a spot where someone would be painting or something. Like on the Galleon, you could have a kitchen inside the engine bay beneath the piloting spot, and a dinner table out on the deck, or a painting in progress up on the Poop deck.

Meanwhile on a Junker you could have bits that the engineers are fixing, like a part of an engine being repaired, while the guner has a spare gatling gun next to his/her cot on the bottom deck like they were repairing it cuddling it.

Small stuff like that. It would make it much more homely and personal, like the ship were the home of those on board.

Offline Naoura

• Salutes: 25
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 07, 2016, 06:40:29 pm »
This one isn't a ship cosmetic, but I think it would work well all the same:

Walking Armory costume for the male gunner. I'm honestly surprised that it's not a thing, where the gunner has pistols and belts of ammunition hanging off of his every part. A bandolier with three pistols stuffed into it, a fourth on his right hip, a fifth around the back stuffed into his beld, a sixth in his left boot... something like that!

And definitely with the shotgun from the Fortress theme on his back. Maybe a knife or two in a few places and a couple grenades hanging on his belt.

It is kind of surprising that that one hasn't been made yet, with how the gunners do look. The reason I was pointing this one to the male gunners is due to the Lost Soldier costume for the females. Seriously, female costumes, so much better. Soooo much better.

Offline Unarmed Civilian

• Salutes: 12
    • [◥ɸ◤]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2016, 06:06:30 pm »
This thread is still stickied, so I'll engage in some necromancy.

The Traveler theme adds a few potted plants to each of the ships, but it's not nearly enough. The ship needs to be decked out like a private garden. The Chaladon hippies will love it, too.

Oh, and add some potted plants to the Shrike's Traveler theme if you can. Last I remember from the open alpha, it didn't have any. It made me sad.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 15, 2017, 06:14:47 am »
I do like the idea of making your own emblem on your own ship.
This idea is very nice for the competitive scene because you're making your ship a bit more unique.
It could be as simple as just the clan emblem or a simple tool implemented in the game to make your own emblem.

The downside of this is that you can make excplicit emblems. But I beleive that adding a report option for that would solve this solution. Also in the competitive scene it would be unlikely that you want to be recognised as the captain that flies with an obscene emblem. Could also implement penalties and sanctions for flying with explicit or obscene in competitive games.