Author Topic: Pilot looking for Crew/Clan  (Read 9197 times)

Offline Tieru

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Pilot looking for Crew/Clan
« on: February 25, 2014, 04:17:33 am »
Hello there Fresh-air sailors!

I'm a casual GoIO gamer who wants to play this great game in a regular dosis so the first thing that came to my mind was to have a regular crew to improve with.

I've played a little but im willing to learn and become a better pilot (is the role i love most) so i was wondering if there is any clan out there looking for a pilot to teach stuff or if there are people wanting to form a crew and play together to have some fun :D!!

I can play from 5:00/6:00 PM  to 0:00 (GTM+1) since i have to work  :(, and more freely on weekends (Yaaay :P)!

I'll be reading your comments !!  :)

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
Re: Pilot looking for Crew/Clan
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 07:09:42 am »
Let me correct you.

I've played a little but im willing to learn and become a better pilot (is the role i love most) so i was wondering if there is any clan out there looking for a pilot to teach stuff or if there are people wanting to form a crew and play together to have some fun :D!!

I can play from 5:00/6:00 PM  to 0:00 (GTM+1) since i have to work  :(, and more freely on weekends (Yaaay :P)!

I've played a little but I'm wanting to learn and become a better pilot (this is my favorite class). I was wondering if there's any Clan out there looking for a low experienced pilot and teach him the ropes of the game to become an amazing commander of a fleet. I like to play on regular base and am always up for some great and fun matches. So if there are people wanting to form a crew and play together to have some fun, send me a message.
My timezone is GMT+1. I work during the week so I can only play after 17:00/18:00, depending when I will have tea. In the weekend I have more time to play GoIo.

Offline Henno Garvie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 07:11:01 am »
Hello Tieru and Coldcurse, we are looking for people to join our clan on Guns of Icarus.

We don't mind which role you play so the pilot role would be great. We are pretty much on the same time as you from about 6pm GMT till about 1am GMT.

We also play many other games if you are interested in playing any others.

Please sign up to our forums and fill our the application form to join us if you can, if you want to get straight to us just join teamspeak here http://www.teamspeak.com/invite/ts.uk1861.net/. Hope to see online, thanks.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 07:18:05 am »
Hello Tieru and Coldcurse, we are looking for people to join our clan on Guns of Icarus.

We don't mind which role you play so the pilot role would be great. We are pretty much on the same time as you from about 6pm GMT till about 1am GMT.

We also play many other games if you are interested in playing any others.

Please sign up to our forums and fill our the application form to join us if you can, if you want to get straight to us just join teamspeak here http://www.teamspeak.com/invite/ts.uk1861.net/. Hope to see online, thanks.
I am no looking for a clan. I'm leader of The Flying Dutchmen.
I simply helped Tieru with his question.

On the other side.

The Flying dutchmen is also looking for new players that are going to play on long term. We are mostly playing on 15:00 till 2:00 midnight (GMT+0)
Send me a Private message if you are interestd.

Offline Henno Garvie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2014, 07:21:49 am »
Sorry about that, I thought you said you were looking for a clan too but it looks like you tried to quote OP but it went into where you were typing too.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2014, 07:24:00 am »
Sorry about that, I thought you said you were looking for a clan too but it looks like you tried to quote OP but it went into where you were typing too.
I used it as template to show him what could be a better text.
And didn't you read the whole thing and find the two very similair?

Offline Henno Garvie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 07:30:22 am »

I read OPs post, typed out a response and then glanced at your reply that's all, I don't wish to turn this thread into an argument.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2014, 07:46:10 am »

I read OPs post, typed out a response and then glanced at your reply that's all, I don't wish to turn this thread into an argument.
Objection!

Tieru, if you look around in-game and you find some players with clan tags you could ask them about their clan. Most of the time they will you reffer you to the founder of the clan or political person who can give you more information. I hope you find a nice group.

Offline Tieru

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2014, 08:25:42 am »
Let me correct you.

I've played a little but I'm wanting to learn and become a better pilot (this is my favorite class). I was wondering if there's any Clan out there looking for a low experienced pilot and teach him the ropes of the game to become an amazing commander of a fleet. I like to play on regular base and am always up for some great and fun matches. So if there are people wanting to form a crew and play together to have some fun, send me a message.
My timezone is GMT+1. I work during the week so I can only play after 17:00/18:00, depending when I will have tea. In the weekend I have more time to play GoIo.

That's of course exactly what i wanted to say (it seems that Coldcurse has some kind of telepath powers, or maybe a Tieru to english dictionary...) anyway i will take a look in-game as well!

Thanks a lot :P

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2014, 08:47:28 am »
No problem. If you are not sure about things, just ask. The community of this game is great.