Author Topic: The Wall [v1]  (Read 399326 times)

Offline Oliver Colt

  • Member
  • Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • 30
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2014, 01:53:36 am »
No I'm saving that one for volume 4... I hope this is long forgotten by then :D

Offline Coldcurse

  • Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • 18 
    • 36
    • 42 
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 02:19:32 am »
I use 1 turn.

Coldcurse flies towards the wall with a junker, knocking over the construction of the laboratory. Coldcurse fires his gatlinggun against the red graffitti to show others that it's an aiming circle.
The laboratory takes +1 turn to make. -Narcotic takes damage as a brick of his own, now destroyed, laboratory hits him.

Offline Cheesy Crackers

  • Member
  • Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • 18
    • 25 
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 03:12:03 am »
After jumping off the wall and bouncing off the hopefully still inflated balloon of my wrecked Pyra I head to the laboratory to kick over some chemicals, attempting to stall it's construction by +1 turn and spread deadly toxins in the area.

*Oh Coldcurse damnit... I was gonna mess up the laboratory...*
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:14:50 am by Cheesy Crackers »

Offline Coldcurse

  • Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • 18 
    • 36
    • 42 
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 09:39:19 am »
After jumping off the wall and bouncing off the hopefully still inflated balloon of my wrecked Pyra I head to the laboratory to kick over some chemicals, attempting to stall it's construction by +1 turn and spread deadly toxins in the area.

*Oh Coldcurse damnit... I was gonna mess up the laboratory...*
laboratory will now take +2 turns.

Offline Oliver Colt

  • Member
  • Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • 30
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 10:02:25 am »
After jumping off the wall and bouncing off the hopefully still inflated balloon of my wrecked Pyra I head to the laboratory to kick over some chemicals, attempting to stall it's construction by +1 turn and spread deadly toxins in the area.

*Oh Coldcurse damnit... I was gonna mess up the laboratory...*
laboratory will now take +2 turns.

Or will it...

I mean it depends on the dice :P

Offline Coldcurse

  • Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • 18 
    • 36
    • 42 
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2014, 10:05:15 am »
After jumping off the wall and bouncing off the hopefully still inflated balloon of my wrecked Pyra I head to the laboratory to kick over some chemicals, attempting to stall it's construction by +1 turn and spread deadly toxins in the area.

*Oh Coldcurse damnit... I was gonna mess up the laboratory...*
laboratory will now take +2 turns.

Or will it...

I mean it depends on the dice :P
Due to the factory being demolished twice i would suggest flipping a coin to see if you need to add a x2 multiplier.

Offline Oliver Colt

  • Member
  • Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • 30
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 11:12:58 am »
After jumping off the wall and bouncing off the hopefully still inflated balloon of my wrecked Pyra I head to the laboratory to kick over some chemicals, attempting to stall it's construction by +1 turn and spread deadly toxins in the area.

*Oh Coldcurse damnit... I was gonna mess up the laboratory...*
laboratory will now take +2 turns.

Or will it...

I mean it depends on the dice :P
Due to the factory being demolished twice i would suggest flipping a coin to see if you need to add a x2 multiplier.
Okei!!! :D

Oh, it landed right in the middle...

Offline Gryphos

  • Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • 15 
    • 18
    • 26 
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2014, 11:16:23 am »
I will fly above the wall in the Mobula. Then I'll pop chute vent and goomba stomp it.

Offline -Narcotic

  • Member
  • Salutes: 10
    • [MOOS]
    • 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2014, 02:05:16 pm »
Narcotic warns everyone that a rubber mallet can be used for more than fixing and building things.

He lowers two displeased eyebrows and restarts building the bathroom.
"They'll thank me for this toilet after Taco-Tuesday..." he mutters.

Offline Oliver Colt

  • Member
  • Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • 30
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2014, 02:11:38 pm »
END OF TURN 2

-Narcotic:
As you're building the laboratory, Coldcurse flies by really close and knocks over a brick. As you see it approaching your head you scream nice things in general. At least it didn't delay you much, right? Well Cheesy is here to fix that for you. (The laboratory will be ready for use in turn 4). The Wall doesn't think it's enough and sends you another brick because it's so creative.

Ongoing action: Building the laboratory.
Damage dealt: 0
Damage taken: 18 (9 from the brick, 7 from the toxic chemicals and 9 from the Wall)
HP: 74/100

Piemanlives:
You start building the fort, and it looks like it can take a beating. (The fort will be ready for use in turn 4). The Wall feels jealous of such a good-looking structure and attacks you.

Ongoing action: Building the fort.
Damage dealt: 0
Damage taken: 6
HP: 94/100

Coldcurse:
You speed up as you approach the laboratory but you miss it, managing to remove just one brick, which falls on Narcotic's head. When you shoot at the Wall you can't really hit the middle circle, but you hit the Wall anyway, dealing a good amount of damage. The Wall decides to attack in it's usual way as it has no idea what else to do.

Damage dealt: 345 (9 to Narcotic)
Damage taken: 7
HP: 89/100

Cheesy Crackers:
You manage to kick all the right things to make a toxic chemical that makes both you and Narcotic take damage. It isn't deadly, though. The Wall is amused by this but it doesn't stop it from throwing a rock at you, which lands in your head.

Damage dealt: 0 (7 to Narcotic)
Damage taken: 17 (7 from toxic chemicals and 10 from the Wall)
HP: 74/100

Gryphos Felldawning:
You time your chute vent really damn well and it causes a lot of damage to the Wall without scratching your Mobula too much. The Wall tries to get a hit back but it's a Wall and can't move all that much, so it decides to just throw a bunch of tiny rocks at you.

Damage dealt: 893
Damage taken: 6
HP: 89/100



The laboratory:
Speeds up the creation of new weapons and gadgets and other sci-fi goodies.
Has a really sweet bathroom.

Status: Under construction until turn 4.

The fort numero uno:
Gives +15 defense to anyone staying inside of it.
Holds up to 3 people.

Status: Under construction until turn 4.



The Wall:

Hp: 997878/1000000
Status: Not quite sure but I think it's trying to laugh in an evil way


Alright, about that fun thing I was planning: There is a way to take the Wall to half the HP it has at the moment of doing it (no, it's still not hammers), and it can be done a few times, too! It's related to something I said about it in the OP and it should be pretty cool if it happens, but even if you discover the way it could be hard to do (or maybe not, what do I know xD). This is just the announcement, I'll reference it again in future end-of-turn posts. And now on to turn 3 :D

Offline BdrLineAzn

  • Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • 30 
    • 45
    • 45 
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2014, 03:51:42 pm »
*Another Player has appeared*

BdrLineAzn strolls up and sees the Wall and the others surrounding it. He then proceeds to collect the bricks that were thrown at the others and place them in a pile. Depending on how long he collects them, the end product will be to reverse the bricks molecules in the laboratory and create a small army of tiny clay soldiers.

Offline -Narcotic

  • Member
  • Salutes: 10
    • [MOOS]
    • 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2014, 04:16:29 pm »
*Another Player has appeared*

BdrLineAzn strolls up and sees the Wall and the others surrounding it. He then proceeds to collect the bricks that were thrown at the others and place them in a pile. Depending on how long he collects them, the end product will be to reverse the bricks molecules in the laboratory and create a small army of tiny clay soldiers.

"Ok, I'll start with the molecule reverser... after I'm done with the bathroom.

And the surround sound system."

Offline Gryphos

  • Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • 15 
    • 18
    • 26 
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2014, 04:48:45 pm »
I get on the harpoon and start individually tearing out bricks from the wall.

Offline Piemanlives

  • Member
  • Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • 20
    • 16 
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2014, 11:46:23 pm »
Piemanlives continues building the fort, but also contemplates the meaning of life, the universe, and everything.

Offline Keon

  • Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • 26
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2014, 01:31:25 am »
*Keon Joins the Game*

Keon would like to gather supplies to build a steam-powered catapult and place it behind Pieman's walls.