Author Topic: Suggest a community board here!  (Read 90404 times)

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
Re: Suggest a community board here!
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2016, 11:50:35 am »
Pity. I personally know (only?) 3-4 regularly playing Poles.

Me, Schwalbe, Guras, Fynx (?). What's the deal with polish steam group someone talked before about?
Edit: and one polish guy I haven't met yet but heard was accepted into our clan recently.

Fynx is Polish, also tomdrifmach and Silent Marauder (or whatever Marauder Zwyrol is called now).

I meet different Polish people in GOIO on more or less regular basis, and this triggers me enough to want them shot down ASAP.

I used to be a leader of Polish clan, KNTG, but none of them play as of now.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 11:53:35 am by Schwalbe »

Offline Huskarr

• Salutes: 29
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2016, 11:58:29 am »
I meet different [German] people in GOIO on more or less regular basis, and this triggers me enough to want them shot down ASAP.
HAHA I know that feel.

Offline Hikari Tenshihime

• Salutes: 0
    • [⊱❤⊰]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2017, 10:45:58 am »
Maybe a Turkish board?
I've seen many Turkish players on GoI and I know that most of them can't speak English properly.
I'm the only exception that I know, to be honest.

Anyway, I live in Turkey so I think I could help with a Turkish board if there ever is one.

Offline Schwalbe

• [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2017, 11:35:14 am »

Cough cough
MightyKeb if I am not mistaken.

• [⊱❤⊰]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2017, 11:53:56 am »

Cough cough
MightyKeb if I am not mistaken.

Never talked to that person so I don't know.

and like I said
I know that most of them can't speak English properly.

Keyphrases: "Most of them", "Only exception that I know".

Offline Schwalbe

• [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2017, 12:11:14 pm »
Sorry if I sounded harsh or rude, that was supposed to be pointing Keb out as a well-known member of community that is, as far as I know, Turkish, and speaks english well - thus making him another exception. If, of course, you are interested in that information.

• [⊱❤⊰]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2017, 12:15:52 pm »
When I saw their name I actually thought they were some person trying to troll/make fun of/with the name.
And I had friends refer to Greeks as "kebabs", so, yeah...

Offline Schwalbe

• [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2017, 12:32:30 pm »
And low level noobs call me russian, when I have worse day in my life and my pronounciation game is not up to par. Or when I feel like cursing out loud in Polish. Sorry to hear that man, but I have no other advice in that than to suck it up. It will happen. There are Community Ambasadors (CAs) out there to help, yeah, but this would probably benefit you the most - either not getting a fuck or getting good enough in game to erase their fucking faces off.

That being said, I don't usually poke fun at people based on their race or nationality, nor do I troll people on forum. And yeah, there actually is a player called MightyKeb.

Listen, I understand where you are coming from and your attitude. Just please, assume next time that someone who can boast with triple 45 by his account is usually not a massive cunt like that. Cheers, and have fun mate. ^^

• [⊱❤⊰]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2017, 01:06:15 pm »
Umm, I never said you were making fun of anything... I said I thought they were, with their name. I saw them before but never talked to them. ._.

Offline Schwalbe

• [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2017, 02:09:12 pm »
Hahahaha. Oh. My bad, I am a little to sensitive when it comes to talking with people - too many times I was left in confusion as to what have I said or done wrong. Cheers.

Offline GurasOguras

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2017, 08:48:53 pm »
Schwalbe, you literally have the worst social skills :P My good friend MightyKebab (the only one you can't quite remove. Yes, he's Turk and his nickname is Kebab. Pun intended) has nothing to do with this conversation, and although it is true, that he is the only known turkish competitive player, as well as another exception to generally non-english-speaking Turks, this is not a Silk Road Online, so it's not that many of them. The known active Turkish community members are countable on fingers of one hand. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Offline Rareform K. Rozhkov

• Salutes: 84
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
    • Skyborne Site
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2017, 09:08:43 am »
Schwalbe, you literally have the worst social skills :P My good friend MightyKebab (the only one you can't quite remove. Yes, he's Turk and his nickname is Kebab. Pun intended) has nothing to do with this conversation, and although it is true, that he is the only known turkish competitive player, as well as another exception to generally non-english-speaking Turks, this is not a Silk Road Online, so it's not that many of them. The known active Turkish community members are countable on fingers of one hand. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.
Hmm. Your suggestion for a new community board is very interesting! I think I would like this too.