Author Topic: Fact  (Read 235777 times)

Offline Jawjee

• Salutes: 111
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
Re: Fact
« Reply #375 on: February 17, 2014, 09:20:39 am »
Fact: The three of you need to stop dominating the pit at any given second and give us all a chance to actually do something.
Fact: I do not try to dominate the pit and Jawjee and Oliver are 2 factors I do not control
Fact: That statement is completely true, as not even I control Oliver. And since Oliver is the perfect mirrored me, that means I cannot be controlled either.
Fact number two: The Pit is our home. And I have no one to go out with so yeah, I'll stay home.
Fact: Coldcurse always goes out with style.
SO THAT'S WHY THE DOOR IS SO DAMAGED >:I

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 17, 2014, 11:01:32 am »
Fact: The three of you need to stop dominating the pit at any given second and give us all a chance to actually do something.
Fact: I do not try to dominate the pit and Jawjee and Oliver are 2 factors I do not control
Fact: That statement is completely true, as not even I control Oliver. And since Oliver is the perfect mirrored me, that means I cannot be controlled either.
Fact number two: The Pit is our home. And I have no one to go out with so yeah, I'll stay home.
I always go in and out tru the window so yeah it has to be Coldcurse >:I

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 17, 2014, 11:14:06 am »
I use the roof!
*Falls down through it*
DAMNIT COLDCURSE.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 17, 2014, 11:15:45 am »
I use the roof!
*Falls down through it*
DAMNIT COLDCURSE.
*walks in tru the window* *helps jawjee get up* How do you go out tho :0

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 17, 2014, 11:35:59 am »
I use the roof!
*Falls down through it*
DAMNIT COLDCURSE.
THE WALL OF COURSE.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 17, 2014, 11:38:12 am »
I use the roof!
*Falls down through it*
DAMNIT COLDCURSE.
THE WALL OF COURSE.
aaaaah that explains many things...

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 23, 2014, 10:00:30 pm »
Fact: The Pit is quiet, too quiet... Hmm

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 24, 2014, 02:46:16 am »
Fact: That was probably my displeasure with them hoarding the pit like Smaug.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #383 on: February 24, 2014, 02:48:54 am »
Fact: Also, Hamster kinda chastised them in the galleon is like a butt thread.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 24, 2014, 02:49:36 am »
Fact: they are just sleeping.

Offline Jawjee

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 24, 2014, 09:51:47 am »
Fact: I made a promise to keep my muzzle away from the pit because of all the hate. Have fun without Jawjee the fun breaker.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 24, 2014, 10:23:52 am »
Fact: I made a promise to keep my muzzle away from the pit because of all the hate. Have fun without Jawjee the fun breaker.
I don't think he doesn't try to hurt your feelings john, people automaticly dislike if someone or some people flood the forums and not giving any brething time for others to post.
In my opinion I think he wants tosay that it's ok that you post in the pit but don't post too much. We all know the pit is filled with crappy post but there is no fun if only 2 people spam the pit, everyone wants to post too. If you just lower your posting into a normal amount and not flood the every topic with you and oliver, then I think you're fine. Just let other people post too.
I do post alot in the pit but I dont spam topics, I moslty place 1 post in a topic and wait until some other players also posted.

I think pie just wants to make clear that the forum is not a Open Internet chat service. It's a place for people to share their stuff with others and respect eachother (and blame Shinkurex).

We do not hate you.
(at least I don't hate you.)

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 24, 2014, 10:35:37 am »
I don't hate you either, Jawjee! We love you! *hugging so tight that faces turn purple*

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #388 on: February 24, 2014, 02:21:39 pm »
I don't hate you, but as Coldcurse already said filling the pit with low content posts does not make us love you. There is a private message function of the forum if you want to hold a conversation with one person. A forum is for when you want to share some thing with everyone. It is also where other people want to share their thoughts with everyone. It gets hard to do that if there are two pages of quote pyramid since the last post with content.

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 24, 2014, 07:04:44 pm »
Fact: I have to agree with Hamsters statement, the pit is supposed to be a place for silly shenanigans, however both Jawjee and Oliver completely dominated the place with idiocy (Sorry but that's what it was). Those posts literally did nothing for anyone but you two, sure I've had 1 or two conversations in the pit with another member but you have taken up quite literally dozens of pages in which it is really only the two of you posting, not letting any us do a single damn thing. If you guys want to post that's fine, but if you're going to do that on a regular basis then just take it to the pm's, it's safer and you annoy considerably less people.