Author Topic: Hey ! If you had someone leaving enter here for once second !  (Read 4449 times)

Offline PiratePanda

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Hey ! If you had someone leaving enter here for once second !
« on: November 16, 2013, 06:20:14 pm »
Hey everyone, I just wanted to tell everyone who had me leave their game it was not by purpose or choice.
I have been having computer crashed of late in the game and trying to figure it out, i know this thread might be a bit null though i didn't wan't to get a reputation of a ragequitter or a leaver, thanks and if i left your game i apologize :C

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
Re: Hey ! If you had someone leaving enter here for once second !
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 01:18:20 pm »
If you check your social tab "recent" it will show you the last few players you were on a ship with. If it really matters to you, you could make your apologies via in game private message though that interface.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
Re: Hey ! If you had someone leaving enter here for once second !
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 10:56:11 am »
I would like to take a moment to apologies to Madmaverick, Friedumb, Castus and a few others who I don't remember at the moment, for leaving the server last night when high level players showed up. I had taken the mine squid to show Friedumb front mine launcher was viable and left right after Madmaverick showed me that it wasn't. If I did not have an early day at work today I would have loved to stick around and tried to develop a counter to Mad's terrifying Pyra charge.