Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 346653 times)

Offline Gambrill

• Salutes: 26
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2013, 02:52:14 am »
Oh good lord, I've set the CA's against each other!!  :O
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:21:46 am by Gambrill »

Offline Ressorius

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 14
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2013, 02:57:02 am »
and I challenge all CA's and musers to a deathmatch

you're on... :))

Bring your best crew... Gods know you will need it ;)

Challenge accepted :)

Offline Gambrill

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2013, 03:19:09 am »
I'm really excited. I look forward to this battle.. only problem is my friend (gunner) has broken his pc :/ which means we are gonna need to crew and a whole crew and captain to join us for this ;) hint hint other people reading this ;)

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2013, 06:22:03 am »
Levels on team 1:

Levels on team 2:

pfft, that's a trivial matter. Counting the stat resets I'd be like lvl 13 or something (totally :P)

I'd bet ya something I'd win

Offline Gambrill

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2013, 06:45:29 am »
I'm going to make it my objective do beat every CA out there..
I've already DEMOLISHED sir tom Dick.. spoon may be next ;)

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2013, 09:52:32 am »
not on the list   *goes crying in the corner*  :'(

It's okay. We'll show them! *goes to construct enemy CA team*
yes... yes... Mwuhahaha!

Levels on team 1:

Levels on team 2:

Eliteist scums of a ditch. You think you're better than us, huh? (Also, I would be like 7 at the least but I don't see why I would bring burst ammo, as engineer. Or, like fix the hull 42 times with a wrench.)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 09:54:12 am by Keon »

Offline Niels Juel

• Salutes: 5
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2013, 10:27:39 am »
Hi dapper gentlemen and ladies of class (and all the rest)

I am Klaus Adler, new player and captain of the proud ship HDMS Cantankerous, I have taken a great liking to the Pyramidion class and the whole premise of the game! I come from Denmark but am currently based in the godless forsaken wastes of northern Sweden so the game gives me something to do with my spare time.

Fair winds and good hunting to all
  Klaus Adler

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2013, 11:51:47 am »
Hello Klaus, and welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.  :)

I've already DEMOLISHED sir tom Dick.. spoon may be next ;)
ooh we'll see about that, hehehe

Eliteist scums of a ditch. You think you're better than us, huh? (Also, I would be like 7 at the least but I don't see why I would bring burst ammo, as engineer. Or, like fix the hull 42 times with a wrench.)
Indeed *Waves fist* at Sund  ;D

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #173 on: May 22, 2013, 12:34:35 pm »
Hmmmm well, I guess I might as well post in here now that I'm in the habit of regularly checking these forums...

I'm Imagine, been playing pretty casually on and off for quite a while now. I'm quite excited to see where the game is going, and am thrilled to see that the lobby is full of hundreds of folks and dozens of games instead of the like... 20-30 and like two game that there was just a little while ago. I'm glad to see the kickstarter for adventure mode has succeeded (I did contribute, can't wait to get the swag), and I have a few friends who are intrigued by the new mode so yay!

Anyways, I hope to see ya guys in game, I'm usually either banging on stuff with a spanner or flying around with an incredibly aggressive spire (nothing quite as amusing as ramming with a spire)... feel free to say hi or add me to friends list!

Offline Hoots

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • I reek of cheap booze and cigarettes.
« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2013, 12:41:17 pm »
Hi dapper gentlemen and ladies of class (and all the rest)

I am Klaus Adler, new player and captain of the proud ship HDMS Cantankerous, I have taken a great liking to the Pyramidion class and the whole premise of the game! I come from Denmark but am currently based in the godless forsaken wastes of northern Sweden so the game gives me something to do with my spare time.

Fair winds and good hunting to all
  Klaus Adler

Klaus Adler? That wouldn't happen to be an Iron Sky reference... would it? If so, salutations! Welcome to GoIO!

Offline BigDave

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 28, 2013, 11:48:04 am »
Hi everyone! I go by Big Dave or Dave in-game. I love this game so much! It's really different in terms of gameplay and of the quality of the community. I am so very tired of FPS games and main stream games such as WoW, LoL, and Starcraft. This is a breath of fresh air to me.

This game encourages team play AND makes it extremely easy to communicate and enact team play. People here are nice and willing to help you out so that together, you can have fun! I would say winning, but honestly losing is just as fun (sometimes).

So far my favorite class is pilot, followed by engineer. I like to fly Squids, Pyramidions, Spires, and Junkers. I won't typically be seen flying a goldfish or galleon but I don't mind engineering on them!
I'm friendly and totally up for giving advice and taking it, so feel reassured that if you see me in game, that you're with a player who is hoping to have an awesome game experience with you!

Offline Mill Wilkinson

• Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 28, 2013, 05:43:50 pm »
Big Dave, there is an introduction we can look up to. Let me be the first to welcome you into our glorious community and hopefully crew with you one day. ^^

Offline Gear Ghost

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2013, 05:59:23 am »
Evening, ladies and gents. I'm Gear Ghost, entrepreneurial engineer extraordinaire. Been having lots of fun with the game so far, saw it on Steam and immediately purchased a four pack and sent it to friends. I've since convinced another three to purchase, beyond the first three, and try to add more every day  :D . Still learning a bit of parkour, but I feel I have the engineering basics down pat. Got a pretty skilled pilot friend, and my girlfriend KattyEyedKay is turning into a pretty mean gunner.

Look forward to sailing the skies with all of you!

Offline Gambrill

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2013, 02:02:40 pm »
if icould afford another computer i'd get my fiancee to play, she's german, Therfore overly aggressive and competetive :P she'd probs play gunner then boot the pilot of the controls if she didn't like what he was doing hahaha.

Offline TracyJackson

• Salutes: 3
    • [TAW]
    • View Profile
    • The Art of Warfare community
« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2013, 05:27:57 pm »
Sup all, name's TracyJackson and can tell you that I am not a girl despite my name. I just started playing this game a week ago and have been playing as Engi most of the time, dabbled as gunner for two matches. I can tell that there's a lot of work to do in-game and you are always busy, which keep me on my toes. I'm still learning the game and am concentrating on just being an Engineer for now

Anyways, my real name is Chris and I'm a college student. Been playing video games for way too long, hahah. My first PC game was Half Life: Counter Strike, but my first real game played was a Zelda game on the GBC. I used to play Madden NFL for a semi-professional team, but quit after the commitment and time constraint got a bit too much. Now, just aiming to get into corporate law or some stuff...class of 2016, dual-degrees student (BA in PoliSci, JD from law school).

Time to get back to the ship !