Author Topic: Introductions!  (Read 342190 times)

Offline xXMrSleevesXx

• Salutes: 0
    • [GROX]
    • View Profile
Re: Introductions!
« Reply #435 on: November 23, 2015, 10:49:43 pm »
Hey everyone, my name is Mr.Sleeves and xXMrSleevesXx in-game. I'm really new to this game, I've known about it for more than a year but only recently bought it. I've only played for a few days and it's been a blast! The community seems awesome and the gameplay itself is great! I've only really played as a gunner, but will probably try the other two as well. I'm still getting the hang of the basics, but can't wait to improve! My favorite light gun is the gatling gun (the whirlgun or something), and my favorite heavy gun is the missile launcher with two Dragon heads (hwacha I think?)

Hopefully I'll see some of you in the skies  :D

Offline Zerieth

• [WSK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 31, 2016, 07:27:38 pm »
Hello! Zerieth here finally checking out the GoI forums. I wonder were I should start?

Offline GM-Skidjit

• Salutes: 1
    • [PXLB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 13, 2016, 02:52:06 am »
Hi all! GM-Skidjit here. Been playing GoI for only a couple days but already the community has been more than helpful. First game was run by CAs which is an excellent program. Looking forward to learning and flying with all of you.

See you in the skies!

Offline Lady Veronica

• Salutes: 9
    • [MMBF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 21, 2016, 06:31:10 am »
Like many people now are saying, its pretty great that this community hasn't died. I bought this game a long time ago and am just now getting back into it. Always nice to see thriving community like this.

In-game I enjoy piloting most rounds in a Pyramidion, though I do run many rounds as a Gunner or Engineer. I don't feel like committing so I don't join clans if you're wondering. In real life, I'm a transgender girl who has a fascination with writing and art (I love the lore to this game by the way). I do the read good. Anyways, if you think my voice sounds weird that's why. If you have questions I'll answer, but other than that, see you all in-game!  :)

Offline Georgie Roots

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 13, 2016, 06:58:42 am »
Hey all, I've just completed my first 2 games of GoI and I'd like to get some people to play with, i had to wait a little for my first games but once the lobby was full enough, i had a great time and even piloted half our team to victory in my second game thank to a very, very helpful member of the community, who was looking out for me and giving me tips on flying our ship.
My name is George btw, nice to meet you all :)

Offline Axel Cout

• [TSkW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 07, 2016, 02:58:44 pm »
  Captain Axel Cout Reporting.
My ships are a Pyramidion named Sally Brown, a Junker named Red King's Demise, and a Goldfish named The Whaler.
I want to be known through all the 7 skies as the best captain.

Yeah, it'll take some time. A lot of time.

Offline Lascuarin

• [SETH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 20, 2016, 02:00:04 pm »
Hi, recently started playing the game. I mostly play as engineer, sometimes gunner, hopefully never capitan (I am really abd with anything that must me drived). Also, don't expect too much interaction during the game, unless it is chaos or you are playing a badly organized Mobila (I hate that ship).

Offline KurraTay

• CA Mod
    • [◕_◕]
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 14, 2017, 02:08:32 am »
Hey, it's Kurratay! (That rhymed :3) AKA, Kurra. I live in Australia and I am a student (Yay study...).

I bought GOIO in February 2013 and between now and then, have been hopping on and off. Since last year, I've started to play the game more and got to know more of the people in the community.

I can english fluently and know a bit of Italian.

So yah...

Offline Ezereth

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 15, 2017, 05:28:37 pm »
Hey It's Ezereth! I started in December of 2016 and I must say I love this game very much. It has a great community and a strong sense of loyalty from its dedicated fanbase. I hope this game continues for many more years!