Author Topic: PSN and Dark Souls 2  (Read 4369 times)

Offline Cl ick to Ca p t ain

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 25
    • [?]
    • View Profile
    • ṋ̟̳̪͒ͦ͑ͯ͒̓̾͌̓ͥ̐̓o̹̗̭̝̪͚͖͙̖̝̳͔̮̟͙͆ͬ̇̋͗̒ͮͭ͌ͥ̀ͩͮ̆͛ͭ͐̈́ ̝̘̟̝̥̭͔̼͓͖̘̜̦̰͒͊̒͆̃ͩ͛̋͋̎̂̊̏͆ͣ̚ͅ ͓̦̖͔̖̞̟̱͉̪͇̮̫͉̀͋̆͗̑̽̿̚ͅ ̥͍͚̣̂̈́ͪ͋̂ͥ̊ͧͣ͌̉̇̓͆ͨ̔ͤ̍ ̫͇͕̤̣̩̗͎̭̙̱͔̘̝͖̀ͭ̆͂̈́ͅ ͎̹͓̼͖̥̤̗ͦͤ̈̄̚ͅt͎̞̺̱̜̺̋̋̊͗ͬ͗ͪͩ̈ͮ̽̐̉̀̅ͫ̃h̤̺͎͖̯͈͍̲͛͂̉́̎̂̔̚ ̯̲͓̭̬̱͈̟̳͒͒̉̈̊͊ͅͅ ̘͓͈͚̦ͪ̽͑ͣ̓ͦ͊̐̿̇̈́ ͪͨ͛̌̔̽͆ͬͪ̂̐
PSN and Dark Souls 2
« on: October 25, 2013, 07:50:20 pm »
I figured I'd share this with my GoIO brethren, in case anyone has a PS3 and is interested in Dark Souls 2 and wants to be a part of the upcoming testing tonight.

Taken from the Dark Souls 2 Facebook,

"The next round of the Dark Souls II Network Test is this weekend!

The server availability can be found here: http://beta.darksoulsii.com/us/schedule.html
10/26 11:00PM PDT - 10/27 2:00AM PDT

This is the first time participants will be able to connect to other players WORLDWIDE for a true online Dark Souls II experience.

The following code can be redeemed on the PSN to download the Dark Souls II Network Test Client for a limited amount of participants!

38QQ-8DNE-97AA

We'll see you online!"

If you're going to participate don't forget to add me on PSN, "Knight_Relyks"

Offline Thomas

• Salutes: 80
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
Re: PSN and Dark Souls 2
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 08:19:06 pm »
D; Want PC copy!

Massive fan of dark souls. If anyone hasn't played it, you really should. The PC port is essentially that, just a port; so I'd highly recommend getting a controller to use if you go that route. Otherwise you'll be filled with frustration trying to get the mouse/keyboard working.

Offline Erheller

• Salutes: 9
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: PSN and Dark Souls 2
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 08:29:46 pm »
Are they doing the same thing as the previous tests where only a limited amount of people can redeem the code? If it is, I think I'll pass because I'll feel guilty if I take the place of another person who actually signed up.

Anyways, Dark Souls is amazing, and from what I've seen on various boards and channels, DkSII is shaping up to be a worthy successor.

Tell us how the beta goes, Relyks!