Author Topic: Couldn't get back into match  (Read 3458 times)

Offline StrawberryDelite

• Salutes: 5
    • [NEKO]
    • View Profile
Couldn't get back into match
« on: October 20, 2013, 09:20:03 pm »
Long story short, I disconnected in the middle of a match as captain. I could've sworn I didn't spend more than 2 or 3 minutes trying to reconnect. However, when I DID get back, the button to rejoin wasn't there. So I spend another minute trying to find the match I left, and, surprise, someone took my spot. So, naturally, I decide to jump into spectate to see how the guy does. S/he ragequits after first death. I leave spectate, then realize that I can't take my spot back because I had just left spectate. Ended up waiting for the cooldown to go off, run back in and realize captain slot was taken. So now, I just patiently sit there waiting for the guy to ragequit again. Not sure how long I was waiting for, but when I finally decide that the guy wasn't leaving, I left the match and, surprise! It's in the lobby. Apparently it must've ended a while ago. No wonder the match was taking longer than it normally would've.

Just asking for a way to sit in lobby and be notified if the person who takes your slot decides to ragequit so that you can get back into the match.

//endrant