Author Topic: Ship Stats  (Read 5726 times)

Offline Captain Magellan

• Salutes: 13
    • [VAL]
    • View Profile
Ship Stats
« on: August 22, 2013, 07:09:57 pm »
Having all the numbers removed the game was very disappointing and I can't help always being confused by the current system (all bars and graphs look the same to me :P ). I have appreciated though that you have kept the damage modifiers and gun damage charts around off-game for users, but I really miss the numbers for the ship stats. I would love it if you guys would post those somewhere.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: Ship Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 07:16:03 pm »
Think its been a consensus on the community that we'd like the numbers back.

Offline Captain Magellan

• [VAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 11:43:07 am »
Just found the GOIO Wiki! It has nice little information bits on the ships AND their stats. Except the Mobula, which hasn't been updated yet.

EDIT: Actually turns out the other ships need to be updated. It lists Squid armor as 200 (rather than 210) it also lists the Junker's health as 500 (pretty sure it's 450). Updates would be awesome!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 11:46:07 am by Captain Magellan »

Offline treseritops

• Salutes: 6
    • [WOLF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 12:19:58 pm »
I'd also like to add that having the numbers would enable engineers to repair more efficiently. I have to try to guess about the squares on how much health armor is left and whether or not it's efficient to use the mallet, or will I be able to repair it with spanner in less than the mallet cool-down. It seems minor but in the heat of a match you don't want to waste cool-down time if you didn't even get the full repair. 

Offline Captain Smollett

• Salutes: 122
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 12:20:11 pm »
Squid armor is actually 230 now. Junker perma has always been 500 (though it certainly feels like 450 at times).

http://gunsoficarus.com/gameplay/ships-3/

Those are up to date.

Offline Captain Magellan

• [VAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 12:45:41 pm »
Well at least I have the health, but I was more interested in the other factors of the ships. Size, weight, vertical acceleration, all that jazz. But thank you, Smollet!

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 12:47:24 pm »
I don't have any precise stats, but these details from the 1.2 patch notes help.

-- Top Forward Speed (fastest to slowest): Squid, Goldfish, Pyramidion, Galleon, Junker, Spire
-- Forward Acceleration (fastest to slowest): Squid, Junker, Goldfish, Spire, Pyramidion, Galleon
-- Top Turn Speed (fastest to slowest): Squid, Junker, Goldfish, Spire, Pyramidion, Galleon
-- Turn Acceleration (fastest to slowest): Squid, Spire, Junker, Goldfish, Pyramidion, Galleon
-- Mass (largest to smallest): Galleon, Pyramidion, Spire, Goldfish, Junker, Squid
-- Vertical Acceleration (fastest to slowest, all top vertical speed is 12m/s): Squid, Spire, Goldfish, Junker, Pyramidion, Galleon

Offline Captain Magellan

• [VAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 02:53:47 pm »
Thank you, Sunderland! Not as DELICIOUS as numbers, but the data is much appreciated!