Author Topic: I played with X  (Read 380048 times)

Offline Machiavelliest

• Salutes: 35
    • View Profile
Re: I played with X
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2013, 11:15:58 pm »
I played with Carnage (he has a couple letters on the end ... MC I think?) a while back.  I think the guy flies for the JASDF--his sense of how to operate in a formation and engage a target while maintaining position was impeccable.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2013, 11:23:07 pm »
I played with Carnage (he has a couple letters on the end ... MC I think?) a while back.  I think the guy flies for the JASDF--his sense of how to operate in a formation and engage a target while maintaining position was impeccable.

That would be CarnageJPN, I believe.

Offline Machiavelliest

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2013, 12:22:58 am »
Yep, that's the one.

Offline Helmic

• [NCNS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2013, 02:55:00 am »
Hemlokk, Zormac, and I played against HamsterIV, Sammy B.T., and some third guy in a bunch of really close matches.  Anthelios came in after Hemlokk left and NoWuffo was playing earlier with me with HamsterIV on his team.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #94 on: April 05, 2013, 11:48:56 am »
There was also Sasquatch and Diggity in that match. I admit to bouncing around the ships and teams a bit just so I could crew with Diggity. Sasquatch is a super competent engineer and I always feel safer when he is near the hull.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 06, 2013, 11:50:48 pm »
Today Papa Paradox learned to never put a harpoon on the back of his Galleon when I'm around. I knew very well that I was screwing our turning up, but it was just too much fun to pass up. He helped me get 8 balloon rebuilds towards an achievement, though. That helped a lot. Also crewed with Hizumi and Furrymessiah, who provided hilarity as usual, and had some good times with RyanMZ as well.

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2013, 04:38:29 am »
Today Papa Paradox learned to never put a harpoon on the back of his Galleon when I'm around. I knew very well that I was screwing our turning up, but it was just too much fun to pass up. He helped me get 8 balloon rebuilds towards an achievement, though. That helped a lot. Also crewed with Hizumi and Furrymessiah, who provided hilarity as usual, and had some good times with RyanMZ as well.

Dude, you screwed us so hard. I'd be turning in some direction and arbitrarily stop, because you deemed it necessary to make us all burn. You slick no mic'd son b&*^%.

Offline Machiavelliest

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2013, 06:42:00 am »
Hizumi is not Japanese.  He has a mic and can kill things, though.  Cheers!

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2013, 09:19:07 am »

Dude, you screwed us so hard. I'd be turning in some direction and arbitrarily stop, because you deemed it necessary to make us all burn. You slick no mic'd son b&*^%.

And we won anyways. I was only doing it because we definitely weren't going to lose :P

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2013, 03:49:53 pm »
Played with Manyak who is Russian and a competent gunner, his English is very good and he knows how to work with a team. We also had techbandit who despite being new made a very good impression. I recommend flying with both Manyack and techbandit should you ever see them online.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2013, 04:59:13 pm »
I saw N-Sunderland. He needs to get a mic.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2013, 05:02:04 pm »

I agree... Maybe if I withhold my Salutes, he will get one... Everyone! Boycott Saluting Sunderland until he gets a Mic!

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2013, 05:20:25 pm »
Huh. I guess it could work. After all, he does seem to want them.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2013, 05:25:56 pm »

I agree... Maybe if I withhold my Salutes, he will get one... Everyone! Boycott Saluting Sunderland until he gets a Mic!

Nice try. I'm not getting one until I have 100 salutes. 35 more to go!

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2013, 04:56:56 pm »
I've played a couple games with Rethburn, MegzHatrie and Cul.  Also been occasionally bumping around with Skrim and Shink.