Author Topic: I played with X  (Read 380442 times)

Offline Replaceable

• Salutes: 84
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
Re: I played with X
« Reply #360 on: November 17, 2014, 07:00:25 pm »
Today I flew a Junker with, Scwhalbe, miki and William smith. (the real will smith, can you believe that?)

Sammy joined in with a full duck crew on the 'Admiral Quackbar'
I promptly, changed ships to the same build (give or take a carronade :p) and named my ship the 'Dancing Cake.'

We preceded to go 6-0 down. Only to soar back to a 7-6 victory.

We also found out unreadying makes the time jump from 20 seconds to 80 seconds. who knew? Our co-captain was less than pleased ;D

10/10 would quack with again.

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 18, 2014, 02:38:40 am »
We also found out unreadying makes the time jump from 20 seconds to 80 seconds. who knew?
You probably lost more the "more than 50% of readyness" and the timer went back to the original timer.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #362 on: November 18, 2014, 05:38:01 am »
I love the mental warfare behind the add time button when against impatient 'ready up brah!' Screamers....

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 18, 2014, 08:33:22 am »
@Replaceable, aye, that comeback was absolutely good. These matches yesterday were good. Sudden "Lobbies Of Icarus" - THAT WAS SAD WHY YOU GUYS TOOK IT AWWAAAAAAAAY [weeps]

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 18, 2014, 09:49:54 am »
I had intended to post this earlier, however distractions were had (I blame Zill)

I flew a couple games with Docta Drew and Mr The Kid the other day... At first everything was normal, and even though they were fairly new, we were able to buckle down and operate a blenderfish with deadly precision (Special mention to Cadoi my gunner who was also fairly new, but picked up things rather quickly). We were racking up quite a few wins, and were starting to get comfortable with each other's teamwork, when both DD and MTK do something ridiculous.

Paritan takes a bit of time for me to load in (Old work laptop != fast load times in anything), and when I'm finally loaded in, and running to my helm, I'm greeted with this:

I never bothered to look at their loadouts, b/c I knew they were good from the earlier games, and I was too preoccupied to notice their clan changes... when I saw them, I dont think I could've flown for a good minute or two due to the laughter... Well played both of you :))

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 19, 2014, 10:32:40 pm »
I played against BdrLineAzn in his Blenderfish, Starlight.  I flew with LazyPandas, allison, and Golithies(?), in my Hwachafish, the HMCS Meteor Shower.  Map was Canyon Ambush, had a couple of FIRE members in their Junker, The Collector as an ally.  Bdr had the USS Endurance, manned entirely by the same clan.  Match ended either 5-2 us or or 5-1 us in a chaotic flamer brawl, the Shower and the Starlight locked in flamer to flamer combat, while our Collector and the Endurance fired on with support.  Because Junker Trifecta and the Starlight being badly damaged from a previous scrap, we won.  Best match ever.  Also a wee bit starstruck.  *parties hardcore*

Offline Kestril

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 07, 2014, 01:40:19 am »
I was lucky enough to catch a game with the Ryders as a teamate. They were in a munker, I was in my triple-artimis junker. The start of the match exchange went like this:

Me: Okay, I'm going to follow you guys.

Ryders: Yeah, last teamate didn't get that memo.

Me(in the most sarcastic voice I could manage): Gee, I don't know, I guess that tagging along with the StormRyders just might be a good idea.

Needless to say we laid waste to the enemy's metamidions. 5-0 Between the disables of the mines and the rockets on the Silversail(my junker), they couldn't do much. But it was fun having to dodge pyras and mines.

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 10, 2015, 01:20:46 pm »
I played with Lueosi, and learned what it's like to fly on a SERIOUS 3-Engi Pyramidion.

I played with Zuka'Esrai, and ZUKA THE HWACHA'S ON FIRE AGAIN

Offline Lanliss

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 10, 2015, 01:28:45 pm »
I played a game with maxximillian Jazzhand a day or two ago, as well as DJ Logicallia on the same day. Logic came to the rescue, as we had a slightly below average pilot, with a poor ship setup, who then left in the middle of the game. Logic was not enough to turn the tides, but we came back in a 4v4 from 0-5 to 10-12. And logic noticed that I was on the forums, so I am happy.  8)

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 13, 2015, 10:11:43 am »
I played a game with maxximillian Jazzhand a day or two ago, as well as DJ Logicallia on the same day. Logic came to the rescue, as we had a slightly below average pilot, with a poor ship setup, who then left in the middle of the game. Logic was not enough to turn the tides, but we came back in a 4v4 from 0-5 to 10-12. And logic noticed that I was on the forums, so I am happy.  8)

So did you ask him whether he was a girl yet?

Offline Lanliss

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 13, 2015, 02:51:00 pm »

So did you ask him whether he was a girl yet?

No need. He used his mic in that game. It is the game spoke about in my other post. I was curious how long it would take for someone to comment about that in this thread.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 13, 2015, 03:26:03 pm »
I find this all massively hilarious

Offline Lanliss

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 13, 2015, 03:31:04 pm »
I find this all massively hilarious

I wonder if this will go on as long as the blame shink for everything has. by the way, how did that get started? I am a bit rusty on goio lore, both real and player made.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #373 on: March 13, 2015, 08:56:42 pm »
He may sound like a man, but we all know logicalia is a girl ;)

Back on track I flew alongside Dementio (Daniel) in todays skrins and it was very enjoyable!

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 14, 2015, 07:34:34 am »
He may sound like a man, but we all know logicalia is a girl ;)

Back on track I flew alongside Dementio (Daniel) in todays skrins and it was very enjoyable!

Are the legends true? Are his E's high-pitched?