Author Topic: I played with X  (Read 374097 times)

Offline Ventidius

• Salutes: 4
    • View Profile
Re: I played with X
« Reply #255 on: August 04, 2013, 06:19:30 am »
I just wish I could remember all the names of crews I play with.

I play the game real casualy, pop in for an hour or so a few days a week, I enjoy playing with randoms, see what folks I get to fly with now.
Mostly becouse for the better part I seem to get amazing crews, or at least people who manage to figure out how to work as a team after a few matches and start to do amazingly well.

Hard to describe the feeling of satisfaction when pulling off wins-that-should-not-be with the gunner that does not talk but somehow follows your target and does not miss a single shot, the OCD gungineer that seems to be able to teleport between the guns and engines and offcourse the main engineer who seemingly can peer into my mind and starts directing the other guys when things go tits-up and I REALLY need to focus on not parking us into that mountain for once.

Hats off to the playerbase, it's so rare to hop into an online game and not worry about peoples attitudes. Sure a few rotten apples here and there, but for the most part the folks I find are a real joy to play with.

So a big thank you to all you total strangers, for being awesome and for giving me enjoyable evenings on a regular basis.

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #256 on: August 04, 2013, 08:45:19 am »
I just wish I could remember all the names of crews I play with.
If you hadn't noticed, there's now a "Recent" tab in your Social menu that lists the names of people you've recently crewed with.  :)

Offline Ventidius

• View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 05, 2013, 09:44:09 am »
If you hadn't noticed, there's now a "Recent" tab in your Social menu that lists the names of people you've recently crewed with.  :)

I didn't actually, that's real helpfull, thank you. Since when did that got put in?

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #258 on: August 05, 2013, 12:02:52 pm »
Last patch I think. Muse added a bunch of "social" features like clan tags, party system, and I recent player list. In all honesty I have been using that tab more to black list ineffective pilots and crew who rage quit mid game. If you use it to build your friends list, I guess you are a nicer person than I.

Offline Ventidius

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 08, 2013, 04:18:27 am »
Must have had more luck then you.

Personally I feel it's a failure on my part if I cannot manage to make my crew work as at least something resembling a coherent unit.
Truth be told, randoms don't -always- gel nicely, but when they do, it's glorious! :D

Offline Calico Jack

• Salutes: 25
    • [2620]
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 08, 2013, 04:49:58 am »
Must have had more luck then you.

Personally I feel it's a failure on my part if I cannot manage to make my crew work as at least something resembling a coherent unit.
Truth be told, randoms don't -always- gel nicely, but when they do, it's glorious! :D

yes this game is both heaven and hell at times :D

Offline Tron

• Salutes: 2
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • SideStrike Gaming
« Reply #261 on: August 09, 2013, 04:04:45 am »
Some times it is a pain, but I managed to captain a ship with N-Sunderlend, Gilder and... someone else... begining with D... demon something?

But yeah, that was epic. Switch out classes a few times, and I got some sniping practice.

That as a good day

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 09, 2013, 04:27:51 am »
DMaximus?

Offline Tron

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • SideStrike Gaming
« Reply #263 on: August 09, 2013, 04:54:43 am »
No... I swear it was kinda demony or devily. it had one of those in the name

Offline Swizy

• Salutes: 20
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
    • FacePunch
« Reply #264 on: August 09, 2013, 05:00:42 am »
SushiDemon?

Offline Tron

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • SideStrike Gaming
« Reply #265 on: August 09, 2013, 05:02:19 am »
No... the Demon part was at the front... though i do remember playing with a SushiDemon

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 09, 2013, 09:36:35 am »
Some times it is a pain, but I managed to captain a ship with N-Sunderlend, Gilder and... someone else... begining with D... demon something?

But yeah, that was epic. Switch out classes a few times, and I got some sniping practice.

That as a good day

It was fun! Welcome to The Ducks, by the way :)

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #267 on: August 09, 2013, 01:44:24 pm »
I played with Spud Nick and Astronomy Goon last night. Spud Nick showed off his Mobula build which was quite impressive. Also we had a gunner named Takei Naodar who managed to land some very impressive long range mortar shots. Good times all round.

Offline Kitty.Hawk

• Salutes: 9
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 09, 2013, 02:11:18 pm »
I played with Voidzone, Comrade Ivana, and Dingkey two nights ago. We seemed to work well together, joking as we rammed into people. Void was excellent at keeping my engines alive and buffed (No small task as I was burning kerosene, moonshine, and claw...sometimes all at once) and Comarade and Dingkey were commendable with their shooting. We didn't lose a single game that night, even when switching to Mobula and Squid. Fun times all around.

Offline Mattiator

• Salutes: 1
    • [ELP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 09, 2013, 03:16:43 pm »
Couple nights ago me and a bunch of Eridani Light Pony guys engaged in pony-on-pony warfare with the United Brony Clans. Good times were had.