Author Topic: I played with X  (Read 374108 times)

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: I played with X
« Reply #210 on: June 12, 2013, 08:39:15 am »
Crazy King is wonderful.

I had a Sunderland on my ship, and we debated the finer points of kerosene response, and how much the AI runs your careful spanner-driven repair schedule with massive mallet cool downs. 

Offline Gambrill

• Salutes: 26
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 12, 2013, 09:06:31 am »
I played with Frazzledragon, opal and Icicle

on a 3x Banshee squid... got 4 out of  5 kills.... we're legendary

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2013, 04:02:18 pm »
Crazy King is wonderful.

I had a Sunderland on my ship, and we debated the finer points of kerosene response, and how much the AI runs your careful spanner-driven repair schedule with massive mallet cool downs. 

It's even worse when the pilot's kerosening, and for some reason says "Everybody on engines"

By the time you've explained that you handle it alone, one of your crewmates has already ruined the cycle with a mallet.

Offline Plasmarobo

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 12, 2013, 05:01:57 pm »
Crazy King is wonderful.

It's even worse when the pilot's kerosening, and for some reason says "Everybody on engines"

By the time you've explained that you handle it alone, one of your crewmates has already ruined the cycle with a mallet.

In my defense, I only occasionally play with a competent engineer on my ship. Usually I just shoud "Watch my engines". (unless I have a Sunderland on my ship Goldfish and Squids do actually need more than one engie to keep them above half usually).

I guess I'll start working out the finer points of engineering before I dump in the kerosene!

Offline shadowsteel

• Salutes: 18
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 12, 2013, 05:07:12 pm »
Played with plasma last night. we went as engineers and it was pure teamwork magic. on shinks ship with lambert gunning
 :D

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 12, 2013, 05:30:30 pm »
Crazy King is wonderful.

In my defense, I only occasionally play with a competent engineer on my ship. Usually I just shoud "Watch my engines". (unless I have a Sunderland on my ship Goldfish and Squids do actually need more than one engie to keep them above half usually).

I guess I'll start working out the finer points of engineering before I dump in the kerosene!

Don't worry, I wasn't referring to you :P

On a Goldfish two engis are necessary for keeping the engines going. I usually like to handle them alone on the Squid.

Offline Plasmarobo

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 12, 2013, 05:41:59 pm »
Played with plasma last night. we went as engineers and it was pure teamwork magic. on shinks ship with lambert gunning
 :D

I love playing with Shadow. It's always a good time. Plus Who's Line happens!

Crazy King is wonderful.

Don't worry, I wasn't referring to you :P

On a Goldfish two engis are necessary for keeping the engines going. I usually like to handle them alone on the Squid.

If only I could have a Sunderland all the time.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 12, 2013, 07:02:43 pm »
I flew with Captain Roy today, for I think the first time ever. Probably one of the finest matches I've ever seen. And Bubbles left before he could see our amazing turnaround victory. Anyways, he's an awesome person to fly with and I have to do it more often.

Offline Opal

• Salutes: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 13, 2013, 05:15:02 am »

Hahaha, that was a ton of fun.  I'm surprised it worked as well as it did, lol.

Cleanse in whistling fiiiiiiiiire

Offline Gambrill

• Salutes: 26
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 13, 2013, 08:45:56 am »

Hahaha, that was a ton of fun.  I'm surprised it worked as well as it did, lol.

Cleanse in whistling fiiiiiiiiire

To be fair all i did was put this ship in range, you guys did all the hardwork xD

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #220 on: June 14, 2013, 11:35:34 am »
Dropped in on a duck lobby last night with Squash, Charon, Jace Boojah, Fightboy Vash, Kpenguein, Smollett and a bunch of other names from my Green list. I was on the loosing side every match, but was only shut out once. Given the company, I think I did well for myself.

Offline Plasmarobo

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2013, 02:42:17 am »
Played against Ada Cloudrunner, which was fun.

Defending my honor was BADFOOT.

Being a bounty is fun and it was awesome playing against and with folks, feeling like something more was at stake.
I recommend it!

Offline BADFOOT

• Salutes: 8
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2013, 04:33:47 am »
Played with Plasmarobo, nobody claimed his bounty on my watch.

Offline Echoez

• Salutes: 40
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2013, 08:36:05 pm »
Played with Frogger, captains, he had a Galleon, me on a Squid with my crew on Dunes, it was my second time flying a Squid ever and we did pretty well, I scouted the enemy and annoyed them while they rained death long range from their ship. It was fun, I think I'm in love with the Squid now.

Offline Javrak

• Salutes: 2
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 18, 2013, 08:26:18 pm »
I've played with a lot of these guys, or against them. Whether my team shut you down, you shut my team down or it was a close match I'm sure we all had fun. Which is what it's all about.