Author Topic: I played with X  (Read 381450 times)

Offline Machiavelliest

• Salutes: 35
    • View Profile
Re: I played with X
« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2013, 05:14:28 am »
Celestia is a pretty solid gunner.  Able to hit from my tweaky Squid.
Played Squids of Fortune (now with Ink!) with Lord Dick Tim.  Good times.  Good captain.
Also played with Ofiach, and can vouch for his talent and good matches.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2013, 06:00:37 am »
Mach and pretty much just tried to murder each other in squids for twenty minutes.  Only kill I was really proud of was the hockey check into a debris pillar. 

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2013, 06:02:24 am »
Today I played with Lord Dick Tim, MrEleven, Lius, and quite a bit of others. Three matches in particular were rather amusing for me though.
1.) Turned a game around in Canyon Ambush completely, great come back.
2.) Proving that Captineering works, and I have Tim as proof ( ;) )
3.) A match I just got done playing. Had a great crew that was working perfectly in sync. Although we lost. We only died once, but being able to stay alive just goes to show how well he crew did. Thank you all!~

...captineering was the edge needed to defeat me in said match.  I am ashamed, yet proud of his accomplishment.

Offline Ofiach

• Salutes: 25
    • [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2013, 09:12:47 pm »
Well since I've only been playing for a few days thanks for the mentions XD.
Sammy B.T.- Taught me the joys of flying a Junker properly.
Ryan MZ- Taught me alot about Flying a Squid (and when screaming at the crew is needed) :P
Jessica Kitai- Flew with me my first few times, helped me alot, and never even complained about all the crashing -_-
N-Sunderland- gave me a bunch of pointers, then promptly switched teams and refused to let me kill his ship.
Last and certainly not least!
Phoebe -------------
Aquamac ------------were all really helpful in my first few games! They learned me lots! Thanks for that! :D
Skrimskraw(SP?) --

I've played with alot of other people the past few days, Special mention to my first sui-squid crew, but unfortunately I can't recall the names! Been a blast the past few days!

Offline Ressorius

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 14
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2013, 11:43:18 pm »
aqua mac
phoebe
hamster IV
Yiski
Jacebooyah
Kruna
Typhi
Captain Smollett
Capt ..forget how to spell his name lol

Its really nice to run the music samples and fly with the lot of these guys!

Offline Helmic

• [NCNS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 01, 2013, 11:44:30 pm »
Capt ..forget how to spell his name lol

Captain Fellatio for short.

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2013, 09:50:27 am »
Played on Sammy and Cul's ships last night.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 03, 2013, 11:30:48 pm »
I played with Sgt. Spoon for the first time ever today. It was great to be on a ship with him, but he only got to see me in suicide pilot mode, which certainly isn't my strong suit.

I also had several awesome games with Ressorius, who seems to really be liking the Artemis :D Otherwise, I had some good games with Zill, Shink, Voxx, Magellan, Piemanlives, and others.

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2013, 01:35:53 pm »
I remember accidentally ignoring your PM there first as well, sorry mate :/

But yeah, our bumper ride was rather fun  :)

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2013, 01:38:27 pm »
Lol, Bumper Ride is the best description of my flying style I've heard. Demolition Derby would probably also work :)

Offline Machiavelliest

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2013, 01:12:33 am »
Mach and pretty much just tried to murder each other in squids for twenty minutes.  Only kill I was really proud of was the hockey check into a debris pillar. 
That was awesome.  I give you mad props.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2013, 01:49:32 am »
Thank you sir, I could not produce that earlier today, papa paradox basically murdered my squid as soon as I spawned for an entire match.

Offline kpenguin

• Salutes: 5
    • [VAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2013, 03:21:41 am »
Had a pleasant surprise in the form of Hizumi hopping on my ship tonight. Hats off to him for dealing with surprise galleon

Offline Mathematical

• Salutes: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2013, 03:41:20 am »
Hey
Hey
Hey
Hey Wuffo

NoWuffo, that is.
This guy is the, hands-down, absolute best pilot I have ever seen. This guy not only has me winning games left and right almost solely on his flying capabilities but has also kept my gaming nights thoroughly entertaining. He keeps me laughing like no other, almost homo. I want him to pilot for me every time I play this game because I can't stand any other person's flying tendencies(except maybe dragonmere but this is not the point I am making). Who wants to be with a pilot that just barks out a "left side guns" every minute? I don't. I want a spongebob impersonating, sh*t-talking, bad*ss motherf*cker like Wuffo. Have you ever thought you were doing okay landing 75% of your shots? Wuffo won't. He expects greatness from each and every soul walking onto his ship. He will also force you to pray to the plants on the ships at one point each night. Ok maybe that doesn't happen every night. But he does like that there are plants on every ship in this game. If you are ever looking for a good pilot, greenname "NoWuffo" and shoot him a message in game and tell him Mathematical sent ya.  Be sure to tell him I say hi.

Hi.
WOAH-OH-OH-AH-AH-AH-AAAA-HA-AH-AH-AH
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 03:43:36 am by Mathematical »

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2013, 11:24:16 pm »
I've been playing a decent bit with AtmosDefiler the last few days. He's only been playing for five days, and his engineering is better than what I've seen from a lot of level 9s. He already knows prioritization, parkour, and minor vs. major repairs as if he was programmed to play this game. Unbelievable stuff. Definitely one to watch.