Author Topic: I played with X  (Read 374081 times)

Offline Charon

• Salutes: 95
    • [RAFT]
    • View Profile
Re: I played with X
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2013, 06:27:52 pm »
Just played with Karrin (pronounced Kah-Rin). Awesome pilot, but she should probably drink some water before she goes to bed. Wine hangovers SUCK.

In other news, we also played with "Berserk", a first level gunner whose specialty happens to be standing on the deck and moving his mouse every once in awhile to evade AFK detection. He's very good at being worthless.

For the record, I only had two beers, officer. You seem to play with a lot of drunk people.

Haha, tallies count as two per can! And yeah, it's a bit more fun that way, I think. Especially following a bad match, where missed flak volleys and bad hwacha shots replay in your mind over and over.

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2013, 09:09:35 pm »
I've played with Hamster IV, somebody I've been wanting to fly with for some time now. Had some very successful games with him, and a great Captain. Also, been playing with MetaFifth, having deep and meaningful conversations about Ace Combat while holding our own in some Flayed. On another note, nicely flown by Hero, a great new player (I think he is new, apologies if not). Anyways, I think that is everybody I've played with for more than 2-3 games today.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2013, 09:22:57 pm »
I've played with Hamster IV, somebody I've been wanting to fly with for some time now. Had some very successful games with him, and a great Captain. Also, been playing with MetaFifth, having deep and meaningful conversations about Ace Combat while holding our own in some Flayed. On another note, nicely flown by Hero, a great new player (I think he is new, apologies if not). Anyways, I think that is everybody I've played with for more than 2-3 games today.

You mean MetaFive :P

I only played three matches today myself. Played with my Cogs crew, obviously, along with others like Arnox, who I've been flying with quite a bit lately. He's a great guy, and we get to speak in code French with each other.

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2013, 09:34:42 pm »
You mean MetaFive :P

Haha, whoops, my bad. I was unsure, so I just put up his skype name-I'm not sure he notices the difference :)

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2013, 11:41:56 am »
I flew with Charon and Shukketsushi together over the weekend. I had flown with each of them individually in the past, but this was the first time I saw them in action together. Our ally captains were complaining that we were getting all the kills as we turned the Capture point on desert scrap into a meat grinder.

I also had some pretty awesome games with Wazulu, Cul, and Varuuu. Including one where we sling shotted a spire into a rock wall. Good times all.

Offline Phoebe

• Salutes: 62
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2013, 12:38:14 pm »
I played with Hamster IV a couple of rounds earlier this week when I was on my boyfriends ship and he's very humble and a good pilot;- he coordinates well and let aqua know everything he was doing which was very helpful

aqua and i were talking about it after the match that we like him and how he plays this game; and also that we loved the bit for the why I fly video :)

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2013, 12:52:07 pm »
he's very humble

Take that back, I am an arrogant bastard and you know it.

Just kidding, I few with a lot of people from the forums over the weekend, and remember mostly the Sunday games. I knew I had flown with some other big names from the forums, but couldn't remember when I made my previous post. I now remember clicking on "Phoebe's game" on Saturday for the sole purpose of seeing you in action. You guys made a great team, and I am honored to have flown with you.

Offline Phoebe

• Salutes: 62
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2013, 01:29:47 pm »
if you are ever looking for people to play with regularly hamster you have to get in touch with me ok

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2013, 03:54:43 pm »
Yesterday I thought Phoebe was on my ship, but it turns out there's an AI called Phoebe.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2013, 03:56:23 pm »
Oh good I thought I had lost it when I saw that.

Also, Jesus is a very good ai. He even flew for me a little bit.

Offline Pickle

• Salutes: 42
    • [AeBr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2013, 04:05:46 pm »
I've seen AI Phoebe, and AI Elvis.. but no Jesus yet.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2013, 04:17:49 pm »
Jesus is a wizard when it comes to engineering, and when he's a gunner, he never misses :P

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2013, 04:21:09 pm »
[...] is a wizard when it comes to engineering, and when he's a gunner, he never misses :P

*walks in*

I'm sorry, were you talking about me?

Nah, I'm not that great a gunner.

Offline Pickle

• Salutes: 42
    • [AeBr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2013, 04:39:06 pm »
Jesus is a wizard when it comes to engineering, and when he's a gunner, he never misses :P

And a dab hand for wet landings on Water Hazard too.

.. and so far, no signs of any Danes in the development team..

Offline Machiavelliest

• Salutes: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2013, 10:59:06 pm »
I flew with Charon and Shukketsushi together over the weekend. I had flown with each of them individually in the past, but this was the first time I saw them in action together ...
They are my regular crew and my first picks for any flying I need to do.