Author Topic: I played with X  (Read 380191 times)

Offline Phoebe

• Salutes: 62
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: I played with X
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2013, 07:14:33 pm »
I have been playing with Wazulu a few times and he is very nice and kind and he is kind of an everyones friend kind of guy that you like even if you don't know him

I've played with RyanMZ a few times now who usually floats around Lockhearts crew and he is a very sweet person

I would also like to give a shoutout to "Cleopatra" who I met yesterday when flying on my boyfriends ship and he or she is still relatively new but really really humble and nice and very interested in learning more; showing uttermost respect for other people who are more knowledgeable and a lot of kindness as well as proving to be learning very rapdily

Offline Typhi

• Salutes: 10
    • [TFoD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2013, 09:33:51 pm »
Played with too many people already to know, in 4 days of owning this game! xD

Offline Phoebe

• Salutes: 62
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2013, 10:45:18 pm »
Played with too many people already to know, in 4 days of owning this game! xD

Welcome to Guns of Icarus!

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2013, 12:27:16 am »
I have been playing with Wazulu a few times

Gah, I knew there was somebody I missed out. My bad! I need a secretary or a stalker to note down who I play with, I'm the most disorganised person imaginable.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2013, 02:25:12 am »
We are in the same boat wazulu.

Offline dragonmere

• Salutes: 45
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2013, 11:13:17 am »
I played some great matches last night with several excellent pilots/crewmembers including HamsterIV and Morbie amongst others. Good times.

Offline Clara Skyborn

• Salutes: 48
    • [LFP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2013, 11:57:00 am »
By the way, did I ever mention I really like this thread? Gonna sticky it. :)

Carry on!

Offline dragonmere

• [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2013, 01:11:41 pm »
I might as well mention here, if you've ever played a match with Zerophobia and me, there is a high probability we are in a LAN-style setup (both in the same room). We happen to be brothers as well as neighbors, and play together quite often.

Offline Charon

• Salutes: 95
    • [RAFT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2013, 02:12:39 am »
Got a couple of matches in this afternoon with Dragonmere. I saw some real potential in his method, and he communicates quite well. Will have to try this again when he's sober.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2013, 04:33:39 am »
Lol, when he's sober.

Offline Charon

• Salutes: 95
    • [RAFT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2013, 09:06:42 am »
Just played with Karrin (pronounced Kah-Rin). Awesome pilot, but she should probably drink some water before she goes to bed. Wine hangovers SUCK.

In other news, we also played with "Berserk", a first level gunner whose specialty happens to be standing on the deck and moving his mouse every once in awhile to evade AFK detection. He's very good at being worthless.

Offline Linen

• Salutes: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2013, 11:25:29 am »
Played with andros, RaptorSystems, FlatEarthCreationist, and Sverre Asgeirr. Destroyed Canyon Ambush and Dunes. Thanks for the fun night.

Offline dragonmere

• [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2013, 11:33:20 am »
Just played with Karrin (pronounced Kah-Rin). Awesome pilot, but she should probably drink some water before she goes to bed. Wine hangovers SUCK.

In other news, we also played with "Berserk", a first level gunner whose specialty happens to be standing on the deck and moving his mouse every once in awhile to evade AFK detection. He's very good at being worthless.

For the record, I only had two beers, officer. You seem to play with a lot of drunk people.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2013, 11:35:34 am »

For the record, I only had two beers, officer. You seem to play with a lot of drunk people.

He's in Japan, so when he comes online in the morning it's night pretty much everywhere else and so everybody's drunk.

Offline Machiavelliest

• Salutes: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2013, 04:53:56 pm »
I can vouch for RaptorSystems