Author Topic: GOIO Dating Services  (Read 28900 times)

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: GOIO Dating Services
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 08:52:14 pm »
Yet you still fanboy about me ever day.

Offline Letus

• Salutes: 34
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 01:42:31 am »
Somebody use lumberjacks. I want lumberjack jokes.

I'm Letus, and I'm a dragon...and I have a weird quirk for jacking people off until their balloons burst, thus creating a mess on the floor below....

Happy?

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 09:22:39 am »

I'm Letus, and I'm a dragon...and I have a weird quirk for jacking people off until their balloons burst, thus creating a mess on the floor below....

Happy?

Whatever floats your boat man. Or, you know, doesn't.

Offline Cloudrunner

• Salutes: 4
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2013, 10:26:36 am »
Ada Cloudrunner here.

I'm looking for a skilled cremate that knows how to hit that special spot with a lumberjack.

I enjoy sightseeing the Flayed hills, long walks in Chang-ning and violent ramming under the influence of moonshine.

If interested, shoot a flare.

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2013, 12:06:29 pm »
Yet you still fanboy about me ever day.

buhu, it's true. Why won't you answer my calls!?  :'(

Offline Zenark

• Salutes: 41
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2013, 12:15:48 pm »
I'm Zen, and this is my Crimson Chin. I like to get real sensual, sneaking up real close and running my flames across your hull. I'll get you nice and hot to the point where you just can't keep your armor on, then I'll poke you in the aft.

Offline Letus

• Salutes: 34
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 08:00:00 pm »

Happy?

Whatever floats your boat man. Or, you know, doesn't.

It's always buoyancy...

Though in this case, lighter-than-air balloons.

Offline MetaFive

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 20
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2013, 10:00:28 pm »
I'm MetaFive. And I won't give you any play, I'll just spend nine hours in Global chat talking about it, and how great it's going to be when you do it with three other guys.

Offline RethBurn

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 71
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2013, 08:23:57 pm »
Sorry boys, I'm already in a commited relationship with a certain...  ... "honeysweet" guy.

"There, perfect.."

Spoon lighted the last candle, and then blew out the match, putting it beneath the wax-torches lighting the dark room. He grabbed a wooden bowl, and sprinkled roses all over the floor, leading to the bed, then proceeded to take of his shirt, revealing the manliest musk since the days of Swallows' Lumberjack times.

"My badger is going to love this, I can't wait to see the look on his face." He said, inadvertently thinking about "his other face". Needless to say, a tent was pitched in the room, on that thought. He strolled to the bed, and greased his manly chest in a musk, which could only be described as the nectar of Zeus. He fetched a rose and placed it in his mouth, not minding the accidental prick in his finger, bleeding ever so softly.

The Sarge' checked the block, then put it away, as it ruined the darklit mood of romance. In that very same moment, the door open slowly. Sarge' only barely managed to hit the stereo, set to play sensual jazz. HoneyBadger stared through the darkness, looking at the man on his bed. A smile lit up his face.

"You've been waiting here the whole time..! I-i'm sorry, I had to wrap up some guys. I-i mean, we were playing together..!" He said, realising how it had sounded.

"Shhh, you look so cute when you blush." Spoon said, getting up. "Let's see if you get any cuter with your clothes off.." Spoon embraced Honey, and then started to work his clothes off, a soft moan exhibited from the Badgers' mouth, staring into the ceiling with an estatic expression.

Together they moved, Spoon spinning and turning, Laying Badger down on the rose-covered bed, as one hell of a night erupted.

Never to be continued.

Offline Ariden

• Salutes: 21
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2013, 11:51:02 pm »
Ariden here, looking for a man who can keep my balloons buffed and full of air. Gunners must be able to keep their guns up and working at all times, and preferably who have mastered the greased and burst ammo types. Captains must have mastered the Spire and be able to ram downwards before shattering its hull and exploding too soon. Need someone who has a large Junker but who can also point their front gun at me while keeping a steady pace.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2013, 11:53:15 pm »
Never to be continued.

Dear god... Those may be the four most relieving words I've ever read.

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2013, 11:25:10 am »
50 Shades of Icarus, by RethBurn

Offline RethBurn

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 71
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2013, 11:26:26 am »
50 Shades of Icarus, by RethBurn

50 ships of Icarus

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2013, 11:58:09 am »

...      ....    I should have seen something like this coming shouldn't I?    ...Oh god

Safe to say, I'm terrified for life

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2013, 12:48:00 pm »
Sorry boys, I'm already in a commited relationship with a certain...  ... "honeysweet" guy.

"There, perfect.."

Spoon lighted the last candle, and then blew out the match, putting it beneath the wax-torches lighting the dark room. He grabbed a wooden bowl, and sprinkled roses all over the floor, leading to the bed, then proceeded to take of his shirt, revealing the manliest musk since the days of Swallows' Lumberjack times.

"My badger is going to love this, I can't wait to see the look on his face." He said, inadvertently thinking about "his other face". Needless to say, a tent was pitched in the room, on that thought. He strolled to the bed, and greased his manly chest in a musk, which could only be described as the nectar of Zeus. He fetched a rose and placed it in his mouth, not minding the accidental prick in his finger, bleeding ever so softly.

The Sarge' checked the block, then put it away, as it ruined the darklit mood of romance. In that very same moment, the door open slowly. Sarge' only barely managed to hit the stereo, set to play sensual jazz. HoneyBadger stared through the darkness, looking at the man on his bed. A smile lit up his face.

"You've been waiting here the whole time..! I-i'm sorry, I had to wrap up some guys. I-i mean, we were playing together..!" He said, realising how it had sounded.

"Shhh, you look so cute when you blush." Spoon said, getting up. "Let's see if you get any cuter with your clothes off.." Spoon embraced Honey, and then started to work his clothes off, a soft moan exhibited from the Badgers' mouth, staring into the ceiling with an estatic expression.

Together they moved, Spoon spinning and turning, Laying Badger down on the rose-covered bed, as one hell of a night erupted.

Never to be continued.