Author Topic: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?  (Read 892840 times)

Offline Trilum

• Salutes: 1
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?
« Reply #945 on: January 15, 2014, 02:01:58 pm »
Good luck with that!

Be sure to check in with us when you get back, Trilum.

Don't be afraid to drop my name, either.

Many thanks for the well-wishes! im excited and nervous all at the same time. I already cant wait to get back to fly with everyone again.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #946 on: January 15, 2014, 07:24:08 pm »
Kirk, work on the cake story arc in 'The skies have no limits', now, otherwise pieman and I will decide upon all the details and such.

Offline Jereven

• Salutes: 7
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: January 16, 2014, 11:25:40 am »
Caa~aaake!

Will there be any other pastries at PAX East, or am I the only one?

I'm planning on entering the GoI tournament there (mentioned in last week's Fireside Chat) and I'd love to do so with teammates that actually know the game and are, well, teammates (as opposed to "people who happen to be on my ship")

Offline Lord-Fudge

• Salutes: 0
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: January 16, 2014, 04:00:33 pm »
Have played with a lot your members and i have to say they were some of the best games i have played in my relatively short time on GoI. Spud Nick said to check you out after playing with him Sir Moby and Zander Broda for 3 consecutive matches. Also dat Hades with incendiary rounds. so much fire

zlater75@hotmail.com

« Reply #949 on: January 16, 2014, 05:26:26 pm »
 :)

Hey Lord-Fudge. Just wanted to drop in to say very nice of you earlier today ingame when you gave up your spot for one of our crewmembers on request. Thank you.

Offline Zander Broda

• Salutes: 7
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: January 16, 2014, 11:56:47 pm »
fudge may be low level but he's a fantastic engineer with a great attitude, i whole heatedly support him as a pastry!

Offline Spud Nick

• Salutes: 130
    • [✦✦45]
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: January 17, 2014, 09:34:06 am »
Hey Cakes! What Faction are we going to fight for when Adventure mode comes out?

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: January 17, 2014, 11:46:43 am »
Have played with a lot your members and i have to say they were some of the best games i have played in my relatively short time on GoI. Spud Nick said to check you out after playing with him Sir Moby and Zander Broda for 3 consecutive matches. Also dat Hades with incendiary rounds. so much fire
Hey Fudge! Flown with you before too and I can say that you are cleared for takeoff! Zander has already expressed his opinion so you are welcomed aboard!
Please join our steam-group and change your clan tag to Cake. Also, if you are free at 4pm EST today - Cake is hosting the Iron Fork of Friday, an event especially for allowing new Cakes to mix (get it... Cake mix :P) in a casual environment. Come along if you're available :D

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: January 17, 2014, 11:51:52 am »
Hey Cakes! What Faction are we going to fight for when Adventure mode comes out?
That is a very important question Spud. However, I believe I can shed light on this one.
There, rumour has it, is to be a faction that favours fire weapons. Maybe we could go for that one?

Also - I'm only speculating here - but since in-game clans exist but different clan members may want to join different factions, I assume players that are part of different factions would be able to share ships and complete missions together anyway. The faction system is more about political motive and place of origin, less about who you can/can't play alongside. If that's the case, we can all join whatever factions we like. :D

Offline Lord-Fudge

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: January 17, 2014, 12:06:59 pm »
Hey Fudge! Flown with you before too and I can say that you are cleared for takeoff! Zander has already expressed his opinion so you are welcomed aboard!
Please join our steam-group and change your clan tag to Cake. Also, if you are free at 4pm EST today - Cake is hosting the Iron Fork of Friday, an event especially for allowing new Cakes to mix (get it... Cake mix :P) in a casual environment. Come along if you're available :D

Thanks a bunch for letting me join! 4pm EST is 9pm GMT for me i think. If so i shall gladly accept this offer  :)

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: January 17, 2014, 12:09:04 pm »
Thanks a bunch for letting me join! 4pm EST is 9pm GMT for me i think. If so i shall gladly accept this offer  :)
You are correct, as it is at 9pmGMT for me too! I'll see you there :D

Offline Chmielewski

• Salutes: 19
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: January 18, 2014, 08:04:53 am »
Me and my captain - Wu Yifan - would love to join Cake! If we can.
I still don't quite understand how to join :) We are kinda mor... newbies.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: January 18, 2014, 08:23:16 am »
Me and my captain - Wu Yifan - would love to join Cake! If we can.
I still don't quite understand how to join :) We are kinda mor... newbies.
That's not a problem! Add me in-game and I'll make sure to fly with you within the next few days. If you know which way the ground is and you're nice then you can expect to be accepted with very little hassle at all :D

Offline Chmielewski

• Salutes: 19
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: January 18, 2014, 10:12:44 am »
Great!

Offline Aramius Hawk

• View Profile
« Reply #959 on: January 18, 2014, 03:32:53 pm »
Having seen the loveable band of fire-lovers that is [Cake] in-game on many an occasion, I would like to express my interest in joining. For Cake. And Fire. And Fiery Cake.