Author Topic: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?  (Read 884785 times)

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?
« Reply #795 on: December 14, 2013, 07:16:40 pm »
Hello there!
Recently, I had the opportunity to fly with some of you, and had so muck fun (mostly mines and fire), it made me want to join.

Welcome aboard! Feel free to change your clan tag, join our steam group!

Offline Andika

• Salutes: 114
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 15, 2013, 05:42:35 am »
Adra: <3 <3 <3

CogHead: Welcome to the Bakery!

Serenum, Mary Read and Spud Nick as a post notice about yesterday's reference :P:

"If Spud is here then WHO'S FLYING THE PLANE??" Works with airship too. Also, there'll be cake! >>>

http://youtu.be/kkXxo1G5XSI?t=48s

Offline Adrasteia

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 15, 2013, 11:42:09 am »
Andika, what you found is pure awesomeness!

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 15, 2013, 07:41:40 pm »
Oh my, I am so sorry for earlier everyone. We were moving things about the house and we had to disconnect the internet, I am so so sorry for bailing on everyone.

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #799 on: December 16, 2013, 12:23:20 pm »
God dammit pieman.

:P Just kidding. We keep substitutes around for a reason, eh?

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: December 16, 2013, 05:53:56 pm »
Wish I could be there more often during match times to help you guys :(
My silly job getting in the way of my enjoyment of my life by playing GoI.
When my holiday starts this will be awesome.

Offline Vega Navarre

• Salutes: 0
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 17, 2013, 07:02:09 pm »
*bounds into the room only to trip and faceplant soundly into the ground before getting up and dusting myself off with a deep blush of embarrassment to my cheeks*

Good day good day lads and lasses, some of you may have seen me knocking about here and there.

*ahem*, so i may have only started a little while ago but since then every match that i have truly had a blast in has involved some sort of cake flinging ruckus from you beloved cream carrying crazy confectioneries.
The most recent of these (that made up my mind) was spent in a three hours seesion playing with Spud, Jacob and Alex and i loved every second.
I was most gratified to find a kindred spirit in Jacob (we dapper gentlemen are a dieing breed afterall) and asked if it would be possible to offer my services to this clan.

Not wanting to step on any toes i burst eagerly in here to submit my formal application.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

*Bows*

ttfn

Vega Navarre

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: December 17, 2013, 07:55:49 pm »
*bounds into the room only to trip and faceplant soundly into the ground before getting up and dusting myself off with a deep blush of embarrassment to my cheeks*

Good day good day lads and lasses, some of you may have seen me knocking about here and there.

*ahem*, so i may have only started a little while ago but since then every match that i have truly had a blast in has involved some sort of cake flinging ruckus from you beloved cream carrying crazy confectioneries.
The most recent of these (that made up my mind) was spent in a three hours seesion playing with Spud, Jacob and Alex and i loved every second.
I was most gratified to find a kindred spirit in Jacob (we dapper gentlemen are a dieing breed afterall) and asked if it would be possible to offer my services to this clan.

Not wanting to step on any toes i burst eagerly in here to submit my formal application.

*Bows*

ttfn

Vega Navarre

Of course! I'm sure you'll be welcome here. Feel free to change your clan tag and join the steam group!

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #803 on: December 17, 2013, 09:43:32 pm »
Most certainly!

Be sure to take a look around the Bakery as well.

(Awesome alliterations, by the way.)

Offline Spud Nick

• [✦✦45]
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 18, 2013, 12:47:35 am »
Welcome to Cake! May all your adventures be frosty and good.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 18, 2013, 09:29:38 am »
*Bows*
ttfn
Vega Navarre

Welcome to the clan Vega - It is so nice to see you here.

I'm glad that we convinced you to join our fine establishment. I am sure I shall see you in the skies very very soon :D
Ensure your clan tag is changed to Cake so we can chase you down easily; you may join The Bakery, our steamgroup (if you haven't already).

ttfn, dear sir.

Offline C. Darwin

• Salutes: 15
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 19, 2013, 09:26:06 pm »
Well i recently flew with some of you and i loved the friendly and warm approach towards noobs xD. It made me want to join you and become a frequent flyer  8)

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 19, 2013, 09:49:35 pm »
Well i recently flew with some of you and i loved the friendly and warm approach towards noobs xD. It made me want to join you and become a frequent flyer  8)

Welcome aboard, I'm sure we can teach you a thing or two. Feel free to change your clan tag and join the steam group.

Offline Catastrophy

• Salutes: 0
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 20, 2013, 10:54:46 am »
Hey Cake!
Just got GoI on the steamsale, I'm completely new to the game, but my first match taught me that this game will be epic with good friends and some much needed leadership, cous even with the tutorials i was abit unsure of how to proceed.  :)

So if you will bring me aboard and teach me proper disrespect for fire and flame - I will take on whatever role is available as i think they all are fun so far :D

I live in Norway, in the +1 GMT timezone.

Hope to hear from you, il be checking back here regularly, or inn-game.

Catastrophy

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: December 20, 2013, 11:01:11 am »
Hey Cake!
Just got GoI on the steamsale, I'm completely new to the game, but my first match taught me that this game will be epic with good friends and some much needed leadership, cous even with the tutorials i was abit unsure of how to proceed.  :)
So if you will bring me aboard and teach me proper disrespect for fire and flame - I will take on whatever role is available as i think they all are fun so far :D
I live in Norway, in the +1 GMT timezone.
Hope to hear from you, il be checking back here regularly, or inn-game.
Catastrophy
We'd be happy to show you the ropes! In fact, there's an event on tonight specifically to get to know people like you who are interested in learning from us! If you can make it at 10pmGMT+1 for some fun-filled action I'd be happy to welcome you to the Iron Fork of Friday!
Hopefully see you there, or failing that - ingame very soon.

EDIT: Check out The Bakery steam-group for details of the when and where, and add me ingame.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 11:03:27 am by Jacob Fii »