Author Topic: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?  (Read 884849 times)

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Hey there GoI! Do you like Cake?
« Reply #690 on: October 31, 2013, 08:25:31 pm »
Hello there, Mr. Cake! Many of you probably have seen me flying around, especially Orangey and other nice peeps. I've always thought you were the nicest peeps around, and we both love flame throwers. So let's take the fight to the Crimson Skies, together!

(also, I like cake).

Though I am unsure who this "Mr. Cake" you speak of is, we welcome you all the same! Free free to change your clan tag, join the steam group and hit some pastries up in-game!

I am Mr. Cake.

James T. Kake, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm calling you that now.

Offline -Muse- Cullen

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 01, 2013, 02:19:56 am »
Hello there, Mr. Cake! Many of you probably have seen me flying around, especially Orangey and other nice peeps. I've always thought you were the nicest peeps around, and we both love flame throwers. So let's take the fight to the Crimson Skies, together!

(also, I like cake).

Though I am unsure who this "Mr. Cake" you speak of is, we welcome you all the same! Free free to change your clan tag, join the steam group and hit some pastries up in-game!

I am Mr. Cake.

Gonna keep calling you Games T. Cork.

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: November 01, 2013, 02:20:26 am »

(also, I like cake).

I am Mr. Cake.

Is that right server?

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 01, 2013, 02:28:22 am »

(also, I like cake).

I am Mr. Cake.

Is that right server?

Does it matter?

Offline Serenum

• Salutes: 12
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 01, 2013, 07:25:04 am »

(also, I like cake).

I am Mr. Cake.

Is that right server?

Does it matter?

Uhhh quote pyramid! I love those!

Offline Andika

• Salutes: 114
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 01, 2013, 09:05:06 am »

(also, I like cake).

I am Mr. Cake.

Is that right server?

Does it matter?

I have nothing particularly important to say, I just wanted to contribute to this.

Offline B'Elanna

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 82
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 01, 2013, 11:04:39 am »

(also, I like cake).

I am Mr. Cake.

Is that right server?

Does it matter?

I have nothing particularly important to say, I just wanted to contribute to this.

i just wanted to be next to andika ;~;

zlater75@hotmail.com

« Reply #697 on: November 01, 2013, 04:39:13 pm »

(also, I like cake).

I am Mr. Cake.

Is that right server?

Does it matter?

i just wanted to be next to andika ;~;

b'elanna <3 .. Oh and can we call Mr Cake Jim as well?

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #698 on: November 01, 2013, 08:40:41 pm »
I respond to James, Kirk, James T. Kirk, Mr. Cake. Gems T. Cork, Führer of Frosting, King of Cakes, Jim, Father of Fire, Barron of the Banshee, Highlander of the Hades, and 'you.'

Offline Sandy Hawkins

• CA Mod
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 01, 2013, 09:23:33 pm »
I respond to James, Kirk, James T. Kirk, Mr. Cake. Gems T. Cork, Führer of Frosting, King of Cakes, Jim, Father of Fire, Barron of the Banshee, Highlander of the Hades, and 'you.'

Dammit Jim! You ruined the Pyra-quote!

Offline Zander Broda

• Salutes: 7
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 01, 2013, 09:33:57 pm »
so, because of B'Elanna singing that narwhals song, and getting it stuck in my head again, i've decided to post this, as it seems more appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik9WEW2o8FA

Offline Spud Nick

• Salutes: 130
    • [✦✦45]
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: November 02, 2013, 12:39:49 am »
I think we should spell Cake with a K in honor of our fearless leader.

Offline Zander Broda

• Salutes: 7
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: November 02, 2013, 02:51:51 am »
i dunno, here in america spelling "C" words with a K usually has bad connotations, like Klan and Kombat.

Offline Andika

• Salutes: 114
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: November 02, 2013, 05:38:17 am »
I deleted some of my older vids because they take up a lot of space, so sorry if someone is missing from this, I tried to collect as many scenes as I could.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oR6WcFiZ8I

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: November 03, 2013, 01:20:57 pm »
You forgot King of Combustion, Magnate of Magma, Consort of Candescence, Tribune of Thermogenesis and Begum of Blazemaking!
Honestly - anyone would think you had too many official titles to memorise, sir.