Author Topic: ONE MORE TIME  (Read 24004 times)

Offline Surette

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Personal homepage
Re: ONE MORE TIME
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2013, 11:39:29 am »
Every new team does get a shot, not all of them in week 0... that wouldn't make any sense and that's never how Cogs worked. I can't speak to what anyone told you in Steam or Skype chat obviously because I wasn't there, but no one here has ever posted anything about every single new team participating in the week 0 round robin. It was always a minimum of three, maximum of six. Since none of the season 1 seeds dropped out, it ended up being three.

Offline Ofiach

• Salutes: 25
    • [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2013, 11:41:32 am »
It is my fault for believing what i was told over what was actually public posted. I am just sick of it because certain people do it alot. and its getting passed off as "miscomms" alot. I'm sorry but that is alot of miscomms, even the military doesn't fuck it up this much.

Offline Sammy B. T.

• Salutes: 154
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2013, 05:07:37 pm »
Ofi, I had been talking about this with you for over a week now trying to get you to sign up and you refusing to sign up. The thing though is there is still an opening for the first official week of cogs. If you miss that one, then you can get in the second week. The season isn't full. Read the rules for yourself and don't rely on a non forum communication. If you had posted something in the newcomer sign up, anything, expressing interest in being in the cogs I might be sympathetic. However, you have done nothing other than express disdain for the cogs privately and nothing publicly.

Ofiach, you know you are my bro and I say this in love and all that other poli sci crap, but cool down. The Falconeers aren't being treated like any other group. That is why they still are able to play in the first week of cogs.

Offline Ofiach

• Salutes: 25
    • [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2013, 02:34:48 am »
Yeah I do apologize for how I presented my issue but not for presenting it. I can go into pitbull mode sometimes and lose sight of what I'm actually trying to say because I'm pissed.

Oh well 4 weeks in Italy will be a good break and I can get everything rebooted when I come back.