Author Topic: ONE MORE TIME  (Read 24793 times)

Offline Ofiach

• Salutes: 25
    • [FALC]
    • View Profile
ONE MORE TIME
« on: June 18, 2013, 02:11:00 am »
Burst is the best for gat it adds AOE. incendiary is best for mortar cuz fire is OP. The heavy clip makes the artemis bullet go faster. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEARN THE MOST BASIC OF BASICS OF THE GAME YOU CODKIDDIES.

Seriously there should be a MANDATORY 5 hour training for new players so they dont constantly troll your ship with shit like this.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
Re: ONE MORE TIME
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 02:14:20 am »
Lies, everyone knows heatsink clip is supreme!!

Actually something like FPS games have where its like an airship bootcamp would work. Just gotta get someone loud and obnoxious to play the instructor.

Offline Ofiach

• [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 02:18:42 am »
I think this is the first time I ragequit the game because my level 1-2 crew said i didn't know what i was talking about when i said bring heavy for gat and lesmok for mortar and then argued all game about it with me. with burst gat shots and incendiary mortars. not hitting a GD thing.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 02:45:40 am »
I ditched one last night. Guy was vocal and communicated but then he used lochnagar in the gat as a joke. Broke the gun and lost the kill. The ship went on to kill two others and cost the match. I was just...seriously...

Offline Morblitz

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 35
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 05:54:40 am »
I can't help but think of this every time I see this thread. This is my 'one more time'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 09:42:02 am »
I can't help but think of this every time I see this thread. This is my 'one more time'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8

You. I like you.

For me, the worst is playing with people who don't speak a language I speak.
It's just  a tease!
"God damnit, you all have mics, and are communicating with each other, and probably me, but I don't understand a word you say, and you don't seem to be able to understand English...Godspeed men."

Offline RomanKar

• Salutes: 14
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 01:24:01 pm »
Had a guy rage quite my game because he thought my loadout on my Junker was crap.  Gat/flak on the side, merc in the front.  The gunner insisted on being on the top with the mortars, and the gat wasn't hardly firing at all.  We were getting no kills.  He finally went where I told him, to the gats, and an engi took the mortars, and we quickly got a kill.

Then he told me how my ship was all messed up, the junker was intended and best at long range and nothing else, and quit.

Where do people get this shit?

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 01:46:22 pm »
Took my double gat squid out in a 2v2. I had a powder monkey with me but two very competent engineers. I told the entire crew to bring heavy clip. The powder monkey does not bring or does not load heavy clip and also brings a buff hammer? I don't go off on him the first round because he is new and every one gets a chance to learn. I let him know via voice and text chat the equipment I expect him to bring.

Second match I am noticing he bullet spray is still very wide and he is buffing his own gun. I tell him that the engineer who listened to me is hitting more consistently and that his poor judgment is letting down the entire team. I verbally order him off the front gun and tell him to get to the side gun. He doesn't respond. I park in a hidden corner of the map and text him the same message. He said he muted voice chat and still doesn't hand over his gun.

After we loose I black list his name and leave the lobby. The two other engineers on my ship join me.

May people like him know only defeat and failure.

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2013, 06:20:30 am »
Took my double gat squid out in a 2v2. I had a powder monkey with me but two very competent engineers. I told the entire crew to bring heavy clip. The powder monkey does not bring or does not load heavy clip and also brings a buff hammer? I don't go off on him the first round because he is new and every one gets a chance to learn. I let him know via voice and text chat the equipment I expect him to bring.

Second match I am noticing he bullet spray is still very wide and he is buffing his own gun. I tell him that the engineer who listened to me is hitting more consistently and that his poor judgment is letting down the entire team. I verbally order him off the front gun and tell him to get to the side gun. He doesn't respond. I park in a hidden corner of the map and text him the same message. He said he muted voice chat and still doesn't hand over his gun.

After we loose I black list his name and leave the lobby. The two other engineers on my ship join me.

May people like him know only defeat and failure.

This is why I bring Tar and a Ram.  Don't want to use my weapons right?  Fine, I'll use my ship as a weapon.

• [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2013, 07:03:11 am »
Yeah, bring tar when you suspect a lowbie bad crew. Then you can tar your own ship till they leave. Usually they go wtf this captain is crazy and then get replaced with beautiful AI who make them look even worse.

Or you can midmatch, go back to role, load up tar then come back in and tar them off.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 01:31:23 pm »
I had two good engineers from my friends list who were doing a fantastic job before the powder monkey showed up. I wasn't pissed at him for being level 1, I was pissed at him for repeatedly failing to follow instructions. He sounded like a native English speaker over the age of 10, so the only reasoning I have for his performance is obstinance or stupidity.

Offline Ofiach

• [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2013, 09:04:00 am »
ONE MORE TIME!!! make another tournament run by one cocksucker who fucks every team he doesn't like over.

Offline Veyka

• Salutes: 12
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Just a site
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2013, 09:47:09 am »
I'm so sorry that the GOIO competitive scene missed the memo about how much of a special snowflake you are!

Offline Moriarty

• Salutes: 18
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2013, 09:48:17 am »
ONE MORE TIME WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE!

OH YEAH ALL RIGHT, DON'T STOP THE QUACKING!

Offline Ofiach

• [FALC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2013, 09:51:55 am »
I'd love to fight you quacking cunt bars... :P but swallow is cutting us out. Because hes a ferocious syphalitic twat.

and tell ur friends snowflakes whooped ya like a red headed step child on christmas eve asking to open a present early.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 09:55:01 am by Ofiach »