Author Topic: uncompetitive scrimmage day  (Read 16577 times)

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: uncompetitive scrimmage day
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 04:15:00 pm »
alright we have enough teams to get something like this going, I will make a post sometime sunday with teams being ready on saturdays, and also put other teams play times in the post, such as cohort, so they can get some scrimmages too.

I know merry men and nafs have more american  players than eu etc. so maybe you guys can figure something out too. 10pm EST is just 4am in EU and way to late for my sleepyhead :(

Offline Skrimskraw

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 04:15:40 pm »
alright we have enough teams to get something like this going, I will make a post sometime sunday with teams being ready on saturdays, and also put other teams play times in the post, such as cohort, so they can get some scrimmages too.

I know merry men and nafs have more american  players than eu etc. so maybe you guys can figure something out too. 10pm EST is just 4am in EU and way to late for my sleepyhead :(

that said.. sorry for souble post.

if you have more specific play times you'd like to have for your team, just put them in here and they will go in the post too.

Offline dragonmere

• Salutes: 45
    • [COx]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 05:07:09 pm »
A salute to you, good sir. I always feel bad complaining in these event posts, because I have no complaint about the event itself, and I do totally understand how things tend to gravitate towards Saturday late afternoon. It's just getting fairly tiring only having totally random pug matches late night. Losing 2-3 times out of 20-30 matches is boring. I need competition, I know I'm not THAT good a pilot... Someone needs to step up and put me in my place  :P

Offline Captain Magellan

• Salutes: 13
    • [VAL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2013, 08:22:35 am »
Careful what you ask for.

Offline Skrimskraw

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2013, 05:20:24 am »
hey sammy you are representative of "the raft" right?
Jaceboojah I will put you on the list when you have made up your mind :)

that said, a post will go up later today If I can get it spell checked later today.
The post will also have contact information for each team, so if you want to give other teams your information for skype, steam etc. you can post it in this thread or the one going up later.

Offline Skrimskraw

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2013, 08:15:43 am »
hey sammy you are representative of "the raft" right?
Jaceboojah I will put you on the list when you have made up your mind :)

that said, a post will go up later today If I can get it spell checked later today.
The post will also have contact information for each team, so if you want to give other teams your information for skype, steam etc. you can post it in this thread or the one going up later.

https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,1379.0.html
linked

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2013, 09:08:32 am »
Sammy represents The Brood. I represent The Raft. I'm sure The Brood is interested in it, but for now I think I'll keep The Raft out.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:26:40 am by N-Sunderland »

Offline Skrimskraw

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2013, 10:11:40 am »
Sammy represents The Brood. I represent The Raft. I'm sure The Brood is interested in it, but for now I think I'll keep The Raft out.
alright I'll wait for ducks to put down some information if you want your names on the list.