Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon Side Quest: The Chase  (Read 97081 times)

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Burning Skies Saloon Side Quest: The Chase
« on: February 26, 2013, 11:28:35 am »
--START DAY ONE OF QUEST--

*Yiski enters the docks at first light and doesn't see the others*
*Talking to himself*
Well, looks like I'm early. I guess I'll chat with some of the workers to pass the time.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon Side Quest: The Chase
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 11:30:14 am »
Well hello there, Yiski. Ready to once again set the skies alight?

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 11:32:14 am »
Well hello there, Yiski. Ready to once again set the skies alight?

*Yiski turns to N-Sunderland*

Of course, it's been awhile since I've gone through the skies. Been even longer since I've blasted anything from the skies.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 11:36:35 am »
*A loud bang is heard, followed by a few four letter words afterwards. Zill gives the engine one more whack and it bursts to life*

Ugh finally! This damned thing never did like moonshine, but itll learn.

*Drags himself over to Yiski, the smell of moonshine on his clothes*

Pick your gun old friend and ill have the guys fit her on. Ammo's in the warehouse. I have something special for you in the back. *Hands an old key to Yiski*

*Turns to Sunderland*

How you holding up after everything?

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2013, 11:44:17 am »
I'm not great, but I've engineered under worse conditions before.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2013, 11:47:48 am »
I dunno. Sky will keep you plenty busy I imagine. He runs into everything in even a slight breeze.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2013, 12:01:55 pm »
*hears the engine sputter on Zill's Spire as well as the ongoing conversation , BdrLineAzn hops down from Skyraider's Goldfish*

Really Zill out of the couple of times I served on your ship, you are still using moonshine. But besides that I already installed the new radio systems on both ships. As well as I send in a line the the dockmaster down south, looks like our bird man is flying a outfitted pyra. Only thing unusual about it is that it's has black colors on it. oh and here are the frequencies for ship to ship and the one for my docks.

*hands out a piece of paper with numbers on them*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2013, 12:04:54 pm »
*Gets the key from Zill*

If you're thinking what I'm thinking then you sure know how to make a fella feel special. Can't see why you never got yourself a lady. Alright, I'll go see what we can put on.

*Yiski leaves and comes back*

I'm having the workers outfit the ship with a hwacha. I figured it'd be useful for both killing and disabling. Now let's see about this surprise.

*Yiski heads to the ammo storage. A yell is heard which can be heard over all the noise in the docks*

By the skies Zill, I didn't realize my experimental rounds were released yet? I put those orders for them years back. How'd you get those lazy bastards to get you these round in these quantities?

*Yiski holds up a round. Further inspection of the round confirm Yiski's suspicion. The round is built like that of a lesmok, but with the additional stopping power of a lochnagar with none of the nasty consequences.*

*A gigantic grin comes across Yiski's face. Many outside Anvala knew of his feared reputation as a marksman gunner.*

May the skies have mercy on the poor souls who'll get hit by this because I won't.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:06:34 pm by Yiski »

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 12:05:17 pm »
Good Luck chaps! Try to bring me a limb back, would'ja? Preferably not one of yours mind, but meh, I'm not picky

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 12:17:43 pm »
*hears the engine sputter on Zill's Spire as well as the ongoing conversation , BdrLineAzn hops down from Skyraider's Goldfish*

Really Zill out of the couple of times I served on your ship, you are still using moonshine. But besides that I already installed the new radio systems on both ships. As well as I send in a line the the dockmaster down south, looks like our bird man is flying a outfitted pyra. Only thing unusual about it is that it's has black colors on it. oh and here are the frequencies for ship to ship and the one for my docks.

*hands out a piece of paper with numbers on them*

*Smirks and take a look at the paper*

Yes BdrLine, I will always get my engines running on moonshine. I dont plan to make this journey last the rest of my lifetime. And that Radio makes one hell of a racket. Hope it likes dust.

*Gets the key from Zill*

If you're thinking what I'm thinking then you sure know how to make a fella feel special. Can't see why you never got yourself a lady. Alright, I'll go see what we can put on.

*Yiski leaves and comes back*

I'm having the workers outfit the ship with a hwacha. I figured it'd be useful for both killing and disabling. Now let's see about this surprise.

*Yiski heads to the ammo storage. A yell is heard which can be heard over all the noise in the docks*

By the skies Zill, I didn't realize my experimental rounds were released yet? I put those orders for them years back. How'd you get those lazy bastards to get you these round in these quantities?

*Yiski holds up a round. Further inspection of the round confirm Yiski's suspicion. The round is built like that of a lesmok, but with the additional stopping power of a lochnagar with none of the nasty consequences.*

*A gigantic grin comes across Yiski's face. Many outside Anvala knew of his feared reputation as a marksman gunner.*

May the skies have mercy on the poor souls who'll get hit by this because I won't.

*A nod of the mask signals to Yiski his acceptance*

If only you could see my face when we put in the order. I worked a little Council magic with varying legality to get these quantities. Struck in in the grand city herself. Youre looking at the only stockpile of this ammo. Only fitting you get to shoot it first.

*Beckons the workers to outfit a front gatling gun, side flamer, and banshee.*

Get it on nice a tight. There will be hell to pay when I get back if you screw it up again like last trip.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 01:01:20 pm »
*Yiski looks around the dock*

Hmm.... doesn't look like the others have gotten here yet? They better get here soon because I think I can hear the Hellfire barrels settling.

*Yiski motion the workers to keep the barrels agitated and away from heat.*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2013, 01:24:52 pm »
*Yiski looks around the dock*

Hmm.... doesn't look like the others have gotten here yet? They better get here soon because I think I can hear the Hellfire barrels settling.

*Yiski motion the workers to keep the barrels agitated and away from heat.*

*Looks up at the sun and takes in a deep breath*

Sand storms will be here soon. Lets hope those drunken gasbags get here soon. Might as well have some Hellfires to pass the time.

*Looks across the yard to see the silhouette of a woman walking towards the docks, her old officer medals worn for luck as they glean in the sunlight. Any man would be a fool to deny her looks, only second to her work with a pipe wrench. Her outfit torn in a few places, the yeshian recruit uniform was fully kitted to handle the repairs she would be likely to handle. Jun'ko Zane enters the yard and approaches the group*

Word has it a Spire was docked here and I thought id show up early to believe it. Knowing you Zill, Id say the tanks are full of Moonshine, youre full of the better part of Kerosene, and Im to fix your blunders. I swear this never gets old.

*Zill inspects her for a good minute before responding*

Ah Jun'ko, its always a pleasure to make you work. You get so fiesty when i do. Feel free to take what you need from the warehouse. I got a special wrench for you in the back as well. Yiski has the key so may as well play nice eh?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 01:26:41 pm by RearAdmiralZill »

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2013, 01:29:35 pm »
*Steps through the main gate to the docks, flinging the courier bag to the other shoulder and hastily makes his way to the group*

Ah, there we are. I ain't late for the party am I, huh? I almost forgot to pack my lucky cuttlery!

*Looks around him, spots the new "girl" and quickly hides his officer's cap in minor fright*

That's not an imperial guard is it?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 01:40:44 pm by Sgt. Spoon »

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2013, 02:18:55 pm »
*walks down the docks, but isn't looking up... Instead he's rummaging through his toolkit, mumbling to himself*

Where is my crescent wrench? I know I didn't leave it on that Goldfish clunker...

*even though he isn't watching where he's going, he still manages to avoid bollards, crates, runaway pets, and the passed out drunkard on the ground*

Top o' the morning to ya! ...or is it afternoon? I kinda lost track of time. I met a greasy lass during my adventures last night and showed her my good side, if you know what I mean. I didn't get to sleep until after sunrise, so my clock is all messed up.

I see Skyraider's vessel, but not him. I better go check out the ship and see what's already broken...

*climbs aboard with the mooring line*
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 02:20:53 pm by Psyran »

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2013, 02:50:08 pm »
*looks over at the three newcomers*

*to Jun'ko*

Why isnt it an old family friend. You're not here to take me back to my family, because the last time I wired them they were mad as hell for when I disappeared, but let me stay out here since I've become competent. Hope they didn't change their minds.

*walks up to Spoon and whispers*

She is far worse than an Imperial guard,trust me on that

*yells at Psyran on the Goldfish*

If you break anything on that ship I'll go up ther and personally use my own tools to fix you up

*back to Zill*
*laughs*

Well it's the best that I've got in tech. but if you hear music or other chatter it's either from me or that it picked up other frequencies