Author Topic: Zill's Merry Men  (Read 370116 times)

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Zill's Merry Men
« Reply #210 on: August 21, 2013, 10:52:23 pm »
Congratulations to everyone! We're now the Lords of Labyrinth!

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 21, 2013, 11:15:20 pm »
Congrats to the MM on their victory at the labyrinth!

Offline James T. Kirk

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 182
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
    • The Cake Official Website!
« Reply #212 on: August 21, 2013, 11:35:50 pm »
I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you guys!

A flawless victory. Triple 600-Zills, if I'm not mistaken.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 23, 2013, 09:25:43 am »
Thanks for all the praise guys.

To all our newest applicants who we haven't yet touched base with yet, we have been pretty busy with the Flotsam tourney and as such it taken our full attention. We aren't ignoring you guys and want to fly with you. Last day of the tourney is Saturday, so after that we can finally breathe again.

Offline Shukketsushi

• Salutes: 50
    • [МSF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 25, 2013, 06:07:39 am »
I just wanted to stop by and say great showing today, guys. That hiatus for OVW's emergency situation was a really stand-up thing to do.

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 25, 2013, 09:59:51 am »
Thanks!

See we're not as evil as Hamster makes us out to be :P..... That being said, if we ever catch Overwatch in our forest..... some titles will be challenged

Offline The Djinn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 19
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2013, 01:37:38 pm »
In Game Name: The Djinn
Steam Name (can be given later through PM): The Djinn (http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheDjinn)
Preferred Class: Haven't had enough game experience to really say. I'm drawn to the role of Pilot, but haven't yet mustered the resolve to fly in a pub game without a crew I can rely on not to harass me for beginner mistakes. Maybe I'll bite the bullet and do that tonight.

If you were a cow headed to slaughter, and the farmers decided to keep 10 cows back. What would you do to be a part of that 10?

If we're assuming I'm a cow capable of non-ordinary cow actions, then why do only 10 get to live? I'd get inspirational: we're a herd of heavy animals with the ability to stampede. This massacre doesn't have to happen. Rise up against your farmer oppressors! Better to lose five comrades in glorious battle than all but ten by our own inaction! To arms, brethren! To arms! ...well, to hooves actually, but you get the idea.

Random Aside

I'll readily admit to being very new to this game: I've been playing less than a week. That said, I a team-oriented player coming from a bunch of other team games (TF2, L4D2, League of Legends), and so I'm really big on having a community of guys I know I can ask questions, play with, and learn from. Hence why I'm applying as such a new player, rather than waiting until I have more pub game experience. Hope that isn't an issue for you guys: this group looks great, especially since it seems you actually vet people for personality and teamwork ability rather than just accepting everyone. I really like the idea of a clan that actually makes sure that being part of that clan is a good experience for everyone involved. Great job!

I also hope my tendency to use "Port" and "Starboard" won't get on anyone's nerves: for some reason I just can't say "Left" and "Right" when I'm on an airship. :P

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2013, 03:16:00 pm »
Hey Djinn!

Thanks for applying :)) I will be adding you in-game, and on steam... if you see either me or rearadmiralzill online, feel free to join us (I know we're planning a very special event tonight (*cough*MMMMM*cough*)) :P... Hope to see you in the skies!

~Shink

Offline Mill Wilkinson

• Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2013, 05:18:36 pm »
Always glad to see fresh mea... *Shink-shank* I mean, potential fellow merry men.

Medic...?

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2013, 05:47:28 pm »
*Shink-shank*

Mill... we will have words :P....

Offline DMaximus

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 28
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2013, 05:55:15 pm »
I also hope my tendency to use "Port" and "Starboard" won't get on anyone's nerves: for some reason I just can't say "Left" and "Right" when I'm on an airship. :P

The only one it'll bother is me, and that's just because I have problems with left and right to begin with...

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2013, 06:05:29 pm »
Thanks!

See we're not as evil as Hamster makes us out to be :P..... That being said, if we ever catch Overwatch in our forest..... some titles will be challenged

A shark is not Evil. A shark will still kill you if given the chance. A shark will sever an artery and let you bled out. A shark will inflict major muscle trauma and let you drown. A shark will feel no remorse about any of this. When a shark does this it is just being a shark.

Like wise a Zill is not Evil, but the side effect of a Zill being a Zill is highly unpleasant.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2013, 07:16:18 pm »
Thanks!

A shark is not Evil. A shark will still kill you if given the chance. A shark will sever an artery and let you bled out. A shark will inflict major muscle trauma and let you drown. A shark will feel no remorse about any of this. When a shark does this it is just being a shark.

Like wise a Zill is not Evil, but the side effect of a Zill being a Zill is highly unpleasant.

Awe, I haven't seen you in my lobbies for quite some time Hamster. How would you know such things?

Offline The Djinn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 19
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2013, 08:09:03 pm »
Hey Djinn!

Thanks for applying :)) I will be adding you in-game, and on steam... if you see either me or rearadmiralzill online, feel free to join us (I know we're planning a very special event tonight (*cough*MMMMM*cough*)) :P... Hope to see you in the skies!

~Shink

Awesome! I'll catch you guys around!  :D

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #224 on: August 27, 2013, 10:54:09 am »
@ Zill
The scars of my last encounter with you are burned into my memory. Last time I was in a server with you, I was on Shink's Pyra as an engineer against your Hwachafish. We were so close to winning a 4:4 match when out of nowhere you show up and body check our ally into the ground. He didn't stand a chance, you ran your keel through the middle of his balloon like a hot knife through butter. He was probably screaming "Where the %$#@ did we get hit from?" as his broken ship became one with the earth.

The crux of the problem is the side you are on is mostly filled when I join a game, so most of my experiences in your servers are on the other team. I think I was on the same ship as you once. You had disconnected mid game, had your spot taken and reconnected to the game on my ship. This leads me to think of you as a bogey man, a creature with super natural powers to do the thing I fear the most at the moment I am the most vulnerable.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 11:00:25 am by HamsterIV »