Author Topic: Ok i think its time for guns of icarus 2  (Read 14369 times)

Offline Narayan

• Salutes: 10
    • [◣﹏◢]
    • View Profile
Ok i think its time for guns of icarus 2
« on: December 03, 2019, 08:14:01 pm »
Well enough time has passed and the game is dead enough that i think the only way to bring it back is with a reboot. I dont think the expectations will be super high, just you know make something, and dont do mandatory team swaps.

In all seriousness I do miss the game and the truth is that nothing has been able to really replace it, I know a bunch of us went over to foxhole, or at least thats where ive run into the most guns players. What do you say muse is it time yet? Youve sold or given the game to tens if not over a hundered thousand people, you should have enough feedback on guns to make a squeal that will do even better. Id even be willing to kick start it.

PS i think people really wanted boarding so maybe put that in this one.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
Re: Ok i think its time for guns of icarus 2
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 01:49:59 pm »
I am not at the same point in my life that I can play video games with the same intensity that I gave to Guns of Icarus. 7 years is a long time. While I would love to recapture the same experience of riding into battle with a well oiled group of players, I just can't dedicate the time to the experience I once did.

Offline RAGEFACE

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ok i think its time for guns of icarus 2
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2021, 05:40:36 am »
It is time for Guns of Icarus VR.  The game is perfectly suited for room-scale experience.  Make it with upgradable ships and persistent stats.  There is an audience hungry for this sort of game.