Author Topic: [⊱❤⊰] Celestial Clan is Looking for Members!  (Read 17090 times)

Offline Hikari Tenshihime

• Salutes: 0
    • [⊱❤⊰]
    • View Profile
[⊱❤⊰] Celestial Clan is Looking for Members!
« on: November 04, 2017, 01:00:41 pm »
Hi everyone!
I set up a clan a few days ago and I'm looking for people to join and have fun with us.
Both new and old players are accepted, but they are required to understand and speak English and be at least 18 years of age. I can't control what my clanmates talk about outside of the game, after all. ^^"
You are not required to do any kind of grinding or competitive stuff.
Join us and find more friends to play the game with, to enjoy your time on the game with people you can talk to.
We are currently working on a website and you will be notified once it is up and running, and we have a Discord and Steam group.
We will be making announcements for the events on our Discord so you don't miss out on any events you are interested in.
Once we have enough members, we will be choosing officers with votes so it's not favoritism. ^^
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:23:41 pm by Hikari Tenshihime »

Offline GurasOguras

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: [⊱❤⊰] Celestial Clan is Looking for Members!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 09:04:42 pm »
Hello! On behalf of Glowwater Thralls I send my regards and would like to welcome you to the community. It's good to see a clan establishing it's position outside of the game and making its appearance on the forums. Be sure to rely on us, should you need any help, advice or partnership.

Good luck finding members for your crews and hope to see you soon in the skies :)

Offline Hikari Tenshihime

• Salutes: 0
    • [⊱❤⊰]
    • View Profile
Re: [⊱❤⊰] Celestial Clan is Looking for Members!
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 11:37:25 am »
Hello! On behalf of Glowwater Thralls I send my regards and would like to welcome you to the community. It's good to see a clan establishing it's position outside of the game and making its appearance on the forums. Be sure to rely on us, should you need any help, advice or partnership.

Good luck finding members for your crews and hope to see you soon in the skies :)

Thank you very much! ^^