Author Topic: Pilot tool: Remote trigger  (Read 5306 times)

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Pilot tool: Remote trigger
« on: March 08, 2015, 03:53:30 pm »
A silly/fun/possibly useful thought that I got from admin commands.

Pilot too called 'Remote Trigger' that fires all guns on the ship while activated. Reloads pilot's ammo while active. Push button like tar.

Offline Lanliss

• Salutes: 24
    • View Profile
Re: Pilot tool: Remote trigger
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 04:52:31 pm »
Seems like a bit of a troll weapon. Can you imagine a captain just spamming that? Especially on something deadly like an all mine junker. Also, making sure more than one bullet hits anyone would be a bit of a pain, unless you put in auto tracking, at which point it becomes ridiculously OP

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 05:57:24 pm »
Why? What for?

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 06:19:07 pm »
Why? What for?

When your engineers/gunenrs are busy taking a little?

Offline Crafeksterty

• Salutes: 73
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 12:08:06 am »
Tbh i would like a pilot tool like that, just not... like that.
When you place a tool like that in, other classes can use it also. Just depends if it is a HELM tool or not.

Ide have a pilot tool that anyone would use that allows them to do something with a gun as they are outside of it.
It is just difficult to think of what convenience in such a way it is still balanced but still worthile to bring.

I think my suggestion is "Remote Control".
The gunner can then load ammo onto 2 guns, and then use 2 guns. but one at a time. He plants the tool on a gun, then goes on to his gattling. Takes out their armor, jumps out of gattling. Clicks with the pilot tool out, and suddenly  hes now controling the mortar.

This is super duper game changing because now, you dont need 2 people firing 2 guns. Buffs gunners significantly, perhaps maybe buff engineers also. Difficult to place the tool anywhere tbh... Oooo how about it IS a helm tool and only the pilot can control THAT gun from the helm... ?