Author Topic: [♞] The Knights Welcome All Players!  (Read 6796 times)

Offline Aer Fixus

• Salutes: 1
    • [♞]
    • View Profile
[♞] The Knights Welcome All Players!
« on: October 25, 2014, 03:55:09 pm »
The Knights of Icarus welcome all players to join. Anyone who wishes to join may do so. There are no obligations associated with the clan.

In order to join, go to our in-game clan page (search: "knights of icarus" or just "knights" in the clan search) and click "Join Clan"
You will be added when an officer approves your request.

Alternatively, we are on the third page of the official clan list and quickly approaching the second. We recently hit 100 members and would be glad to continue growing!

You can get more involved by joining our Steam group at steamcommunity.com/groups/TheKnightsOfIcarus. It's currently very dead over there, but the more people that participate, the less dead it will get.

We hope to see you soon!

Offline Dutch Vanya

• Salutes: 107
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
Re: [♞] The Knights Welcome All Players!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 07:10:06 pm »
Have you just created this clan while you don't actually play the game, or are your stats bugged? In-game it says you have a total of 2 matches played and won the bounty hunter badge. It's not really relevant, but i'm curious.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 07:33:56 pm by Dutch Vanya »

Offline Aer Fixus

• [♞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 07:28:33 pm »
I regularly play on a different account. I mostly use this account for spectating and managing the Knights. I've kept it a low level for such a long time because I always planned on making a tutorial series, but every time I start, a new update comes out and "ruins" the progress I've made so far. I've still only logged 30 hours on this account compared to >600 on my regular account.

The bounty hunter badge should have only been given to my other account, but it was accidentally given to both accounts (because of some confusion over my email). If that is a legitimate issue, then a mod (or whoever has the power) can remove it if they'd like, but I've always considered it trivial and mildly amusing for such a low level to have the badge so I've never made a big deal out of it.

Offline Dutch Vanya

• Salutes: 107
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 07:33:44 pm »
I regularly play on a different account. I mostly use this account for spectating and managing the Knights. I've kept it a low level for such a long time because I always planned on making a tutorial series, but every time I start, a new update comes out and "ruins" the progress I've made so far. I've still only logged 30 hours on this account compared to >600 on my regular account.

The bounty hunter badge should have only been given to my other account, but it was accidentally given to both accounts (because of some confusion over my email). If that is a legitimate issue, then a mod (or whoever has the power) can remove it if they'd like, but I've always considered it trivial and mildly amusing for such a low level to have the badge so I've never made a big deal out of it.
it's absolutely not a big deal to anyone. I just wanted to know how it happened. What's the name of your other account then? Do i know you?

Offline Aer Fixus

• [♞]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 07:52:29 pm »
PMed about it